• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Yoh Asakura

7-A Ichigo (Arrancar Arc) vs 7-A Yoh (O.S. Spirit of Sword)

In character

Speed equalized
Ichigo vs shirou
Ichigo

Asakura Yoh Battle Uniform V.2
Yoh

are spirits in shaman king invisible ? if not then he can't see ichigo .

other than that i will give this to ichigo because he have far better mobility with flight and shunpo, have better range with getsuga tensho (only 6-A yoh seems to have better range) and have reactive power level wich combined with ichigo's complete dominace in stamina would give him the win .

ichigo probably have resistance to most of yoh's attack if they are spiritual in nature due to his resistance to soul manip.

Naeblis495 said:
are spirits in shaman king invisible ? if not then he can't see ichigo .
Yes, spirits in Shaman King are invisible. You'll need a certain amount of Furyoku to be able to see them, exactly like in Bleach, so Yoh won't have any problems seeing Ichigo.

What's Yoh AP like in this form?

Welp, Ichigo is 7-A in Shikai. With Bankai and then the Hollowfication on top of that he's higher, and he'll probably scale somewhere into 6-C/High 6-C for destroying Grimmjow's Gran Rey Cero, when the calc for GRC would be finaly made.

So I give it to Ichigo because of higher AP.

It's the Arrancar Arc key, which currently is 7-A in Shikai, higher with Bankai and Hollowfication.

yeah , the grand rey cero wasn't calc'd yet so for now ichgo is just "higher" into the 7-A with bankai and hollow mask .

my arguments from my first post remain unchanged : ichigo have better mobility , range and stamina and even if yoh is found to have better ap , the gap should be closed after a while thanks to ichigo reactive evolution .

AnonymousBlank said:
Anyone know what Yoh can/does do?
From what I remember of the show Yoh has his own version of a Getsuga, he can easily switch into a defensive mode by using a piece of his guardian spirit's armor as a shield and by going all out he could turn his spirit into a giant stand that appears behind him. Speedwise? Yoh was never portrayed as being particularly fast, he mostly won his early fights by finding the right moment to strike rather than by blitzing his opponents.

Their base speed might be equal for the sake of this vs battle but are speed boosts allowed? Since the main power of Ichigo's bankai is becoming 5-10x faster, I'd argue that robbing him of that would take away any reason for him to transform in the first place.

I begin to doupt the 7-A rating for Yoh. His profile sais that the reason is the pulverization of an ice mountain. The link no longer works, but it appears to be chapter 134, tho I really hope it isn't because this doesn't look anywhere close to an ice mountai. Not to mention that the "ice mountain" was already fragmented before Yoh attacked it. Link for the entire chapter.

So I hope Yoh has a better justification for his 7-A tier.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Honestly besides Hao, the Shaman King pages in general seem to be very outdated.
They are, heck, even Hao is outdated.

I'm planning to revise the verse, hope it turns good.

Even if the stats are off, Yoh still has the stupid ass exorcism hax, as well as straight out spiritual energy nulification. Might be worth looking into that, specially if he's going to be put up against literal spirits.

Back