• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Yoh Asakura (City-Level Versions)

Battle between Swordsman of Spirtual Proportions

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Yoh Asakura

-Speed is Equalized

-Yoh and Ichigo start this battle out with Oversoul and Bankai

-Winner by any means

Both start 5 kilometers away from each other

Ichigo kurasaki 1st -hollow mask bankai by theoneaboveall77-d603i2w
Yoh
Yoh votes- 2

Ichigo votes- 0

Inconclusive votes- 0

GO!

Yoh is large city level while ichigo is only city level so yoh has the ap advantage however yoh seems to be a glass canon with only city block level durability so whoever hits first wins this.

From what i can see it's fine as is as it just depends on who hits first in this situation however looking over yoh's profile it says he can literally eradicate his opponent's energy reserves with an attack, "purifying" them in the process, if purfying means destroying their souls or something like that then i say yoh probably wins cause of ap and hax.

Yoh does seem to have better hax than Ichigo however would soul purification work on Ichigo? Ichigo himself would be a soul here and unless Yoh does something like Konso, I dont think that would work as easily as we think it does.

Yoh didn't have Mumu-myu yaku-mu until he mastered Armor Oversoul (Byakou) which is not in his Character Page as of now, so Soul Purification is out of the picture for this matchup, small inconsistency there.

Still, unless Ichigo is insanely faster than Yoh by this point, Yoh should have it in the bag because of precognition. He can easily dodge and deflect energy attacks (Cero and Getsugas) with Fumon Tonkou or Furyoku Nullification. Since Amidamaru had evolved into a higher spirit by this point, Yoh could straight out sing the Okyo and send Ichigo to heaven thus winning by BFR. Also logically he should be able to straight out manipulate Ichigo's ghost/shinigami form, due to him being a Shaman.

I vote for Yoh due to higher AP and Hax.

Back