• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki VS Roronoa Zoro

Interesting, Zoro might have the advantage with his precog and probably better in terms of swordmanship, Ichigo however can fly and spam getsuga, not to mention blut vene... hmm... wonder if Ichigo can confuse Zoro's precog with his afterimages? Regardless, I think Ichigo take this if blut vene is allowed.

I don't think Ichigo's someone to abuse his flight advantage severely, and judging by the Zoro vs Grimmjow thread, Zoro can counter flight to an extent with some pound cannon move or something.

Afterimages will probably not work, since Zoro can sense Ichigo's presence with Kenbunshoku Haki and he might have the advantage in close combat with his precognition. Not sure about Asura giving Zoro an edge in terms of more limbs to use since Ichigo could deflect Senbonzakura's petals in a weaker form, but with his superior speed. Since speed is equalized, it might be useful. If that's the case, speed equalized can play to Zoro's advantage with his three sword style and he seems to have the intelligence advantage.

Zoro can counter Getsuga Tenshō with his own ranged attacks, but Ichigo probably has more AoE. He also has better stamina, tenacity and endurance for me, but I don't know how he'll handle Blut Vene. In Ichigo's case, it's not something he can use at will, but it seems to activate when a fatal attack is about to be dealt to him and Zoro can't bypass it.

Not sure about this one yet. Also, why you do this? Both have negative records already. :(

Ichigo in this form is 7-A because he "Easily matched and defeated Ginjo" and Ginjo on the other hand is 7-A because "He was capable of fighting on par with Post-Timeskip Bankai Ichigo for a while". Is it just me or there's a problem with this scaling here?

Anyway, I'm going with Zoro. He has a good amount of AoE rendering Ichigo's flight advantage moot (not that he even fights from a far anyway). Haki will give him a one step ahead advantage towards Ichigo as well. As for skill I'd also give it to Zoro, he's better trained with a stricter discipline and for longer periods of time as well.

I will vote for Zoro via Scarlets reasoning.

Ichigo is not the type to purely abuse his flight, but even if he does Zoro can just block them with his own attacks or dodge him as his AOE is not that big of a problem.

They're going to be downgraded probably. Best to change it to their 7-C versions. Well, if you want the match to stay in their profiles, that is.

.....And here I was thinking there would be more reason for Ichigo to win against Zoro so that I can show my friend that if you equalize Zoro and Ichigo, he is still stronger :(

Burning Full Fingers said:
They're going to be downgraded probably. Best to change it to their 7-C versions. Well, if you want the match to stay in their profiles, that is.
Hm, wise decision.... Gonna change it then

That's what everyone has been saying for well over 4-5 months now. Same with the Naruto revisions.

It's been 84 years... And the statistics are still the same. Thou, it's mostly cause people that were supposed to the revisions left.

Okay, now that Blut Vene is out of the way, I'm voting for Zoro.

Akame vs Ichigo is quite obvious, except you allow Blut Vene.

Oh, thanks for reminding me about my Akame vs Askin idea. :)

Okay, now that Blut Vene is out of the way, I'm voting for Zoro.

Akame vs Ichigo is quite obvious, except you allow Blut Vene.

Oh, thanks for reminding me about my Akame vs Askin idea. :)
What can blut vene do lol.

I am really confused about the Blut Vene having Country level Durability. Ichigo normally in this form has Mountain level Durability. And with Blut Vene he has a durability FIVE TIERS HIGHER? That's 7000 times higher than his normal Durability. It looks like a massive outlier.

It doesn't matter the blut vene would always be restricted anyway. Thou if you are interested ask Lord Aizen about it.

@William

She can't cut him if Blut Vene activates. It has 6-B durability.

Okay, we're derailing as usual. *sighs*
I remember @Scarlet saying how a thread where me,you and him are involved in is always derailed :D

Um. Didnt we decide that haki cannot verse equalise to reiatsu? Or equalise to any other verse?

That means ichigo is invisible intangible and crushs his soul with soul crush.

Devil fruit powers are not a ki or chi or chakra or reiatsu equivalent. It was haki before they decided to change it so you cannot equalise it (which I think is silly)

Going Zoro for the reasons above. This is close.

Also I love how all these good One Piece threads keep getting made without me knowing they even existed. >:^(

Bepo4151 said:
Zoro doesn't have a devil fruit.
I don't know. I think we allow persons to see and interactact with shingami's for the sake of fair match-ups, but i never really saw that being discussed. Actually i did, but that became a mess.

LordAizenSama said:
Um. Didnt we decide that haki cannot verse equalise to reiatsu? Or equalise to any other verse?
That means ichigo is invisible intangible and crushs his soul with soul crush.
Then what's the point in doing Bleach vs OP matchups? Those things will have to be removed for the sake of actually having a fight.

^what allowed that was verse equalisation.

May as well ban bleach and one piece threads from now on if it is indeed the case

Back