• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Artoria Pendragon (Lancer)

I really want Jugo vs Rhon but his probality is too OP.....ONOREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! and i'm sad right now,and finally change the opponent to Ichigo instead,and you know what,i didn't caring this match unlike before i'm caring Jugo. XD,at least.......we can give Ichigo an decent fight,right?

-The Goddess Rhongomyniad is used and she's in 6-B version,so does Ichigo,tru shikai is used

-Both in character

-Speed is equalized

-Range is 100 meter

-Place located in Jerussalem

-Win via death!!!

C525510066e27f27907cefe0656bc27bfbe8e6be hq
Chapter513IchigoBlutVene

VS

• Ichigo: 0
  • Rhon: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Arturia can not do anything against the attack reflex and the balance, Arturia uses the projection of energy, Jugram absorbs with his shield and sends it back, if arturia has greater AP, it has a chance to win.

Arturia doesn't have much of an AP advantage here. This is a hax stomp in favor of Jugram, you should really read the profiles and abilities before making matches. She doesn't have a way around the Balance which is Probability Manipulation and she doesn't have anything counter Freund Schild.

And it's ready!! Now excuse me i want to do something right now......*crying in the corner due of my dream match is not come true*

Yes which is why I'm back to further it, I didn't say count it as a vote for Ichigo yet. I'd debate this is also a stomp as Ichigo now scales to 24 Teratons so she can't hurt him and Ichigo and pretty one shot if he gets around her barriers.

I am not quite sure what Atoria scales to considering she is scaling from a High 6-C level per second attack... BUt either way def below Ichigo so I vote for Ichigo.

Gargoyle One said:
Not sure why you're voting on a stomp.
Arturia is baseline IIRC.
Yeah you are right.

But should she not be baseline Low 6-B not 6-B? I dont see the justification for her 6-B rating.

Actually no.

She's 20 Terratons at a lowball according to the WB vs Artoria thread

I retract

A lowball doesn't mean she's any higher, it just means that we're using the most reasonable end. So still 20 Teratons meanwhile she has 7-A durability, Ichigo also has Blut which let him stop an attack from a 6-A when he was 7-A.

When did I say it did?

Her shields are automatic, unless Ichigo has something that either bypasses Shields without overpowering them he can't instantly bypass.

The dendera Electric bulb calc is wrong.

The statement:

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?43169-Ramesses-II-bringing-the-heat

"The most powerful function is the Dendera Electric Bulb, the "artillery" situated at the main temple. It is said to be as powerful as solar flare and could destroy Tokyo in one shot or vaporize a naval fleet effortlessly. Its power surpasses Excalibur Proto with all Thirteen Constraints released."

They used the vaporisation of tokyo to calculate its power.

Except thatis not what it said. It said it could vaporise a naval fleet. Not Tokyo. And of course a solar flare can destroy tokyo which is why it is High 6-C. Aturia and the Dendera Electric bulb are not justified in being 6-B.

Actually maybe I should just make a CRT.

I'd actually argue Ichigo can either break them with his AP advantage, he's scaling above people like Gremmy and Kenpachi who might as well be fodder to Ichigo who are 24 Teratons. There's also the fact that Zangetsu can absorb shit.

Back