• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibei being 100X Planetary?

0610-012.png

Story time:
I am debating someone who’s using the scan to prove that Ichibe has time manipulation and the attack potency of 100 planets since he is stealing 100 years night from the soul society.

what do you guys think and how do I counter an argument like this?

That is hax and doesnt scale to ap in any way shape or form. Merely “stealing days” doesnt generate any joules nor cause destruction relative to that level so it literally cant be planetary ap.

That's Hax no AP, how the hell would you even calculate steeling 100 Nights.
Alright this is his argument before my Post here, when i told him it’s hax:

„You're still on "there's no way to quantify stealing nights, so this is conceptual manipulation" when it's already explained to you that it doesn't matter. The facts is that he did this through Reiatsu, which stems directly from Reiryoku, which scales to the potency of a fighter in Bleach. Ichibe could've twerked into stealing 100 nights, sneezed them into existence, made them up by accident, etc. without ever physically moving his body and it'd still scale to his potency.

I'm not quantifying shit because we're given the result already. In fact you don't quantify anything in which you're already given the level of the ability/user.

All this sounds like is that you're coping because you can't actually debunk Ichibe's confirmed power level.“ so how do I counter this? Lol…

„You're still on "there's no way to quantify stealing nights, so this is conceptual manipulation" when it's already explained to you that it doesn't matter. The facts is that he did this through Reiatsu, which stems directly from Reiryoku, which scales to the potency of a fighter in Bleach. Ichibe could've twerked into stealing 100 nights, sneezed them into existence, made them up by accident, etc. without ever physically moving his body and it'd still scale to his potency.

I'm not quantifying shit because we're given the result already. In fact you don't quantify anything in which you're already given the level of the ability/user.

All this sounds like is that you're coping because you can't actually debunk Ichibe's confirmed power level.“ so how do I counter this? Lol…
Makes kinda sense. Yeah even if it's EE it's Conceptual manipulation and did it thru Reiastu. I see

you can't really counter it unless there's missing information on how AP works on the verse. What he said is pretty clear cut and he gave reasonable justifications

reiatsu based abilities does not always translate to AP

reiatsu when physically fighting is important as u must need a strong body to hold it, and be comparable to ur oponent to harm them

but reiatsu can also be use in other forms, putting the energy in an attack like kido

what ichibe did is not really AP related but hax related by using his power over the color black

reiatsu when physically fighting is important as u must need a strong body to hold it, and be comparable to ur oponent to harm them

but reiatsu can also be use in other forms, putting the energy in an attack like kido

what ichibe did is not really AP related but hax related by using his power over the color black
But isn’t Kido Ap based too? Remember when Aizen said that he could only use third of Kurohitsugis power in soul society arc but in butterfly form he used the full power kurohitsugi! So doesn’t this mean that Ichibes Ap is relevant here?

But isn’t Kido Ap based too? Remember when Aizen said that he could only use third of Kurohitsugis power in soul society arc but in butterfly form he used the full power kurohitsugi! So doesn’t this mean that Ichibes Ap is relevant here?
I would say even if consider it as hax there should be somewhat AP.

I mean for example Kaguya ETSO is considered as hax but it's scaled to star level AP. Like that we should consider this I think.

Back