• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibe Should Have Universal Range + Other Addtion

Arcker123

He/Him
Thought about this in class just now, so screw it I suppose.

Ichibe Hyosube should have Universal range with Darkness manip. All of the universe’s (Bleach’s world cosmology) blackness is under Ichibe’s control, which means his control/darkness manip has to have universal range in order to do this. Ot’s stated that Ichibe’s power would affect the living, showing it has the capacity to affect the living world.

Proposal:

Extended melee range, higher with his abilities. Universal, possibly Universal+ with Darkness Manipulation (All of the universe’s blackness is under Ichibe’s control, with Darkness Manipulation, Ichibe can affect the blackness in the Soul Society, and the World Of The Living)

Creation/Summoning (Can manifest spiritual limbs such as hands or feet to attack an opponent)

Limited BFR (Can knock something 1000 kilometers away)

If this is accepted, we need to unlock:

Ichibē Hyōsube​

Agree: Rebirth, Arc7Kuroi, AppleLord, Deceived, T2KBaka, Duedate8898, Torsin, Pain, speedster352Neutral:Disagree:

Last edited:
Just on a note about Ichibe's range:

Thousands of Kilometers with his abilities (He can launch opponents a thousand ri away)

This bit should be removed. Ichibe is launching his opponents that far away, but the attack he uses to do that is a lot more close-range. He isn't hitting opponents from that far away which is the requirement for range.

Just on a note about Ichibe's range:

This bit should be removed. Ichibe is launching his opponents that far away, but the attack he uses to do that is a lot more close-range. He isn't hitting opponents from that far away which is the requirement for range.
I can agree with this. It’s like saying that because a character can punch you to another planet, he has planetary range.

More AP than anything.

Last edited:
I’d say mention that Ichibe affected black down in SS which is whatever the currently accepted distance is so nobody argues “this world” = planetary.

I’d say mention that Ichibe affected black down in SS which is whatever the currently accepted distance is so nobody argues “this world” = planetary.
Thoughts

Extended melee range, Thousands of Kilometers with his abilities (He can launch opponents a thousand ri away). Universal, possibly Universal+ with Darkness Manipulation (All of the universe’s blackness is under Ichibe’s control, with Darkness Manipulation, Ichibe can affect the blackness in the Soul Society, and the World Of The Living)

I agree with Universal, not sure about Universal+. We don't have anything that says Ichibe reaches across time with his darkness manipulation.

I agree with Universal, not sure about Universal+. We don't have anything that says Ichibe reaches across time with his darkness manipulation.
Yeah there is no Universal+ here.
Didn't he steal like 100 nights from the future of the SS or something like that to seal/defeat Yhwach? Would that count?
I’m not sure it will, is the same way we just give High3A if it’s just some aspect of the future getting affected and not the entire thing.
Also please link a scan to the feat in question

How is that BFR? Because X punches Y through a mountain doesn't give them bfr...if so most characters with higher AP would have it.

disagree with the thousand ri range thing, agree with universal, disagree with universal+

summoning and limited bfr is solid

Because it fundementally doesnt reach the definition of range. The thousand Ri is Ichibe pushing the opponent away if im not mistaken. That aint range.

Support that claim for me
range
Range is a measurement that refers to how far that the attacks or abilities of a certain character, weapon, or otherwise, can efficiently reach on their/its own.
The attack isn't stated (from what I know) to reach that far. It states that is can knock people that far.

That's the reason why there's BFR, to cover that.

Unless the attack is stated/shown to have a thousand ri distance, then no

Back