• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iceman vs Toshiro Hitsugaya

i was gonna say that this was a stomp in Iceman's favor due to regen and reactive evolution, but then I forgot Toshiro's attacks hurt the soul directly

So in terms of AP they are about even, wiht Iveman at 49 teratons while Toshiro can seriously injure Gerard, who can take on Eyepatch Off Shikai Kenpachi's attacks with just a small scrape, and Kenpachi's 37 terataons

Honestly, this just goes down to: Can toshiro Hakai Iceman's soul before Iveman PK Freezes him to death?

Probably

Iceman doesn't have an answer to attacks that hurt the soul directly, while Toshiro has plenty of answers against ice. Iceman's regen is useless here due to soul attacks, and Iceman's blood hax and Absolute Zero should be nullified with Toshiro's ice and cold resistance, since his Zanpaktou is labeled as superior to Rukia's, who can utilize Absolute Zero temperatures

So for now I'm voting Toshiro

Back