• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice vs Fire - Esdeath vs Agunimon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I was gonna do Esdeath vs Wizardmon, but this is more thematic.

AGK vs Digimon

Sadistic Icy Commander vs Legendary Fire Warrior

-Both High 6-B

-Speed Equal

-50 Meters Apart

FIGHT!!!

Esdeath: 0

Agunimo: 7 (Gar, Emperor, HST, Anon, Velox, Reb, Graf)

Inconclusive: 0

Divine Gate Esdeath
Agnimon4

I will only vote on this thread if you give the last vote and close and add Esdeath vs All For One :)

General Folder Continent mons are like 109 Teratons.

Flamon is so strong that your average Folder Continent doesn't even stand a chance against him.

Flamon is only a fraction of Agunimon's power.

So basically.

109 Teratons <<<<< Flamon <<<<<<< Agunimon

Esdeath has a pretty nice advantage then.

Esdeath in this form, in a weakened state after time stopping and cutting her arm, one shotted Tatsumi, who in his previous weaker form one shotted the Shikoutaser who performed a 150 Terratons feat rather casually.

Second, can Esdeath freezing him negate its regen? Weird Question I know

Dunno if that makes her higher or not seeing as the gap between Flamon and Agunimon would be extremely massive. Just a smaller list, but could be a near equal level of AP. Although I dunno if we treat Seadramon's feat with the multiplier as still casual as it is done with presence alone. But hey.

Possibly, although he should alse be able to burn through ice as well. (He is the incarnation of the Firewall so yeah)

Equal I'd say, but the calc.

Is there a reason for it being able to burn Ice or is it just because its Fire? Because Esdeath was able to use Ice to Shut Down a flaming inferno and Tatsumi with fire breath was also unable to burn her ice.

Huge difference there, a guy votes via an ability they both have and the vote didn't make sense

Here, it's valid, Esdeath can't beat that regen

That's not to say it's a stomp, just a descisive victory all in all and not an easy fight either.

He can regen as much as he want. As long as there is a single flame burning, he regens and another Agunimon is made along with him.

Why did you put Esdeath against a person she can't kill or incap?

Is there a more fair Digimon?

Basically any form of his fire or parts of his body as his entire body is an incarnation of the firewall and his Digicore is wrapped within flames.

Then Raidramon and his hacking may be fair. Also choose the new opponent for Esdeath.

Dunno

Either she wins due to having everything they have plus time Stop or they have that one damn ability she can't bypass

If I come up with nothing just keep this

Just do Dianamon because I'm sick of looking for Digimon that don't either descisively lose with zero debate or deductively win with zero debate

On the other hand, there's really no Digimon that either doesn't descisevly win or decisively lose

As much as I dislike Esdeath being put against someone who's regen she can't beat, it isn't a stomp and there's already 3 votes

Bump

Plus

Let's be honest

I don't complain when Cole got put against Acno who couldn't beat his regen

If I complained about this I would be a hypocrite

Y'know...this reminds me of when we had Cervantes/Inferno vs Esdeath...rip that match...

Back