• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice King possible upgrade

Damn that's gonna be a massive upgrade.

I can have a go at the calc too, i've done a decent amount at this point.

Last edited:
Okay,according to epic games,the storm is a supercell.Those are around 24 km.They are basically composed of hurricanes.
Some attain wind speeds of more than 300 mph (480 km/h), stretch more than 1,600 metres (1 mi) across, and stay on the ground for more than 100 kilometres (dozens of miles),according to Wikipedia.
So on high end I’ll assume the Ice King pushed it back 20 km away (seems reasonable),and on low end 15 km.

Tallies:

Ice King pushes back a storm (High end): 24x300x20=144 000 tons of TNT
Ice King pushes back a storm (Low end):24x300x15=108 000 tons of TNT

nearly sure I ****** it up,I’m not even a calc group member LMFAO

I'm not sure what calc you were trying to do for this but I'll have a go when I get some time. I'm thinking the results should end up tier 6 tho.

Edit: Did the calc pretty quickly, came out around 220 Megatons (7-A). I'll upload it as a blog when I can.

Last edited:
Goddamn our results are pretty different,I came around 144 kilotons on this one but I am not a calc group member so I’ll let you do it

Neither am I lol. I've just done quite a few calcs so I'm still decently familiar with what to do.

Oki.

I'm pretty sure the Loot Lake house wouldn't come out much higher than 9-A anyways tbh.

Back