• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice Bear vs. Iorek Byrnison (Battle of the Warrior Polar Bears) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Deep in the island of Svalbard, Ice Bear looked up and down from his map, silently pressing onward through the tundra without realizing that he wasn't anywhere close to his destination. Suddenly, Ice Bear noticed that a figure had been following him, and took up a defensive position as another polar bear was following him, one encased in metal armor. The strange bear asked Ice Bear from where he hailed, and speaking in as few words as possible, briefly explained that he had gotten separated from the tour group he was with, along with his friends. The armored bear, with the thought that he may be a spy, or even a witch's daemon, asked him to accompany him back to his fortress. When Ice Bear refused, the bear began to threaten him, telling him that if he didn't comply, he'd be forced to attack. Ice Bear shook his head and dipped into a fighting position, and the armored bear roared and charged at him.

In the blue corner, we have Ice Bear from We Bare Bears, and in the red corner, we have Iorek Byrniso from the His Dark Materials series.

Iorek
Ice-Bear-Axe
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This fight takes place in the arctic tundra of Svalbard, giving both a fairly even playing field.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Ice Bear: 7 (GyroNutz, Jackythejack, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Kriskirby, Listentomyrhytm, TheQuirkyBoy, Tonygameman)

King Bear: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I... thought I did this before? Did it not post? Huh.

Both should be well above other polar bears, but Iorek has more experience + skill. At the same time, Ice Bear is armed with an axe which gives a force multiplier.

Idk

Very good. Out of the majority of the cast of We Bare Bears, Ice Bear is one of the most physically adept. He's very acrobatic, knows karate, and if he has his axe or another similar weapon, he can handle it with ease.

So, he should be able to hold his own against Iorek, for sure.

He doesn't have Acrobatics on his profile so you can't claim he's acrobatic

If the skill gap isn't that large, I'll vote for Ice Bear via doing more damage with his sharp axe. Roomba will definitely help for mobility and defence too

Let's get into this

Both are the same in AP and Durability (I assume they just scale to normal polar bears)

Lorek Byrnison has Range, lifting strength, and experience + skill though.

All Ice Bear might have is intelligence and stamina, but that's it. And possibly abilites?

I'm not voting yet

I'm surprised the Ice Bear doesn't scale to general polar bears in terms of lifting strength.

Actually, Ice Bear should be as strong as a normal polar bear, if not stronger, since he's been shown lifting boulders and other heavy objects with relative ease.

Heck, he and his brothers usually travel around in a stack, and Ice Bear is usually the one on the bottom, meaning he can carry the weight of two full-grown bears.

Back