• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ib & Mad Father downgrade

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
It was fun while it lasted. But clearly, my original ratings for the verse were exaggerated.

For Ib:

3-A is based on theories and speculation, given that we have little idea of what's happening in the ending where this "feat" takes place. We just see the "real" Gallery (unknown if it's actually the real world) gets distorted and the screen slowly turns black. So this should go.

Low 2-C is more debatable. While she did affect the entire timeline in a way, I'm really not sure this can be rated Low 2-C, since no destruction took place and all that was changed was Mary now being Ib's sister. This one is still possible, but highly unlikely.

This leaves the verse at 4-B. I think, however, that a "possibly 4-A" could be added, given the starry sky. I know said stars look like drawings, but a similar-looking sun acted like a real one in the same area, so it's not a legit rebuttal. So every God Tier down to 4-B, possibly 4-A.

For Mad Father:

3-A was also based on speculation. The realm's true size is nowhere near hinted at, and Aya "destroying" it is only based on the fact that she and her mother are transported back to the real world after the latter was defeated.

She should thus be limited to only 8-C. Ogre should be lowered to 7-C based on Misao's feat meanwhile.

I guess that's it.

Following. Am currently getting into Ib and MF, I'll be back on this in a couple of days or so.

Agree on 3-A. On Low 2-C... There's no destruction, like, at all, if what I'm seeing is correct, so that should probably go as well. As to the stars, they could just be simply drawings while a real one is a real star, because people tend to forget about the background sometimes, but yes, 4-B is possible.

There is no reasons why the stars would be "faker" than the sun. They're in the same area and all and stuffs.

4-B, Possibly 4-A seems perfectly fine to me.

I wish changing a timeline was Low 2-C, then I'd get Tier 2 Danny Phantom.

I also think that this seems reasonable.

Back