• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will give you a boss-like name and a fight description as well as a theme

Sup. Yo, Pepper, make me a boss fight, I suppose.
I thought you'd never come

Fanta and Rin, the First Insurgents

The player character enters the discotic, having taken a very long time to track it down. Supposedly this is the base of the rebels and soon they recognize the two of you. Fanta the song bard and Rin the assassin rogue. You however do not recognize the player character and fearing that they'll blow your operation, you attack. Fanta mainly stays on stage and buffs Rin with her song which changes the nature of her buffs depending on the verse of her songs. Rin mainly wields a baseball bat though when outranged she can teleport via smoke bombs or use throwing knives.

During the first verse, Fanta's song severely buffs Rin's speed and she would use her smoke bomb attack more often. At this phase she primarily uses her grab attack in which she'll stab the player character with her knife brutally before hitting them over the head with their bat. On the second verse, Fanta's song severely buffs Rin's damage and she will use her throwing knife attack more often. At this phase attacks with her bat will stun the player character in which she'll perform her grab attack. On the last verse, Fanta's song severely buffs Rin's defense and she will pull out a chainsaw to attack. At this point she'll use her smoke bomb attack less and she is immune to stun and knockback.

Once Rin is defeated, the player character explains to you both that they simply wish to earn your favor. They are brought to an interrogation room and after some magical shenanigans, you find the player character to be benevolent. With that they are rewarded with the blessings of the insurgents which reduces detection range, increases trap damage and setting speed, grants a charisma boost, and unlocks new interactions.

However should the player character made a pact with the evil duke of the neighboring city, the player character will instead sneak in to the previous hideout the rebels were using and kill off Fanta. Some time later the same interaction happens though this time, rage can be seen in Rin's expression and mannerisms. She instantly pulls out her chainsaw and despite having considerably less health, she has all of Fanta's buffs though to a lesser degree. Defeating her will result in the player character killing her off and the rebels fleeing. With the rebellion scattered, the player character is rewarded by the duke with an unlimited trading membership card which causes all shops in human settlements to sell the player character free stuff. They also gain a boost of charisma

Your theme if the player character didn't take the duke's offer

Your theme if the player character took the duke's offer

Last edited:
I have decided to make one for you and Pepper myself since i'm interested

Do note I do this out of interest so I may not make it for other users so sorry about that
i will in a bit, have a few request i have to do and considering i am listening to online lectures rn i will do so once i am free
Excarus, The Fallen God, The Zero Entity

The Player walks through the boundary between worlds as it steps into your home, your utopia far away from impurity that is creation of everything from the Gods. He then saw you, a ten foot long and four foot tall quadrupedal being that looks like a deer with dark purple fur that's as sharp as a sword with many scars from your previous battle with the Gods, white ivory antler and blood red eyes, sleeping comfortably. You felt as if someone has invaded your makeshift heaven, ordered by your pesky colleague to slay you for their so called "peace". You woke up once and for all and confront the Player. The Player then readies its weapon to fulfill its mission while you, on the other hand, telling him that slaying you will bring nothing to contribute their so called "peace" but The Player didn't falter from its sight, in fact he began preparing itself to slay you and bring "peace" once and for all. You, knowing the Player isn't backing down, preparing yourself to fight for your life.

You start the boss fight with a simple dash that leaves a darkness trail in the floor for 5 seconds that gives the Player "darken" status effects that will blind the Player for 3 seconds if it steps into the darkness carelessly. You also will occasionally spawn dozens of dark bullets from your antlers, devastating the battlefield, while also stomping the ground with your front hooves to summon a dark spikes protruding from the grounds around you for a few meters, each with "darken" status effect.

The second phase starts as you stomp the ground to create a cloud of dust that will last for 1 minute to limit the Player's vision to about 3 meters, there you will occasionally dash to the Player while also leaves the darkness trail, sometimes summon a sword above the Player's head to strike it, sometimes a bullet was shot to the Player, after the dust settle, you will summon a three man army of bears to aid you in combat while occasionally attack it with your previous phase' moves. You will also occasionally summon a group of dark purple sprite with your form charging at the Player that deals damage and imbue "Darken" effect.

The third phase start as you disappear and your home shatter with only the floor intact, changing the battlefield background into the boundary of worlds which looks like a night sky full of stars with each stars represents a world full of inhabitant. The Player thought it beat you, but then your final form, a void taking form with an ominous cloak appear from the ground. You then stated that you will get serious this time while grabbing your bladed whip that materialize in front of you. You then start the fight with attacking the player with your trusted whip that apply "darken" and "bleed" effect, occasionally grabbing the Player by wrapping it with your whip to inflict damage, your whip also capable of launching projectiles that also applies the same effect. You will also summon a beam of darkness from the boundary of worlds to attack The Player occasionally.

As the Player stab you in the chest, you then whisper your final message consist of the fact that chaos will always linger in the worlds and there will always be another being the same as you to the Player. As you fading into the void, you drop your bladed whip that's purified from the Player's swords that was bestowed by the Gods. It gives the Player most of your third phase' movepool.

Here is for your first and second phase OST

Here is your third phase OST

You know assuming that the character has AE, I don't think you need to specify their attacks to be "abstract" since by nature, all their actions would be abstract
Now, Let's talk about your boss fight

Saltus von Pepperus, the 43th line of thief king of Flavorandus dukedom

In the world of cartoons, The Player has arrived in the dukedom where your operation takes place to take you down for your bounty, as the Player reaches your secret operation base and beat all of your underling, it arrived in the deepest part of the base where you, a cartoonish anthromorphic salt shaker containing salt and crushed black pepper with dual revolver holster in your waist, await for the Player's arrival. As the Player and you stands face to face with each other, both of you know what to do, to fight for another day.

You start the boss fight with you shooting at the Player with your trusted white revolver called "Salty Sam" and black revolver called "Peppery Peggy", Salty Sam shoot a white homing bullet while Peppery Peggy shoot a bullet that capable of spread out into 6 bullets, all while 5 of your trusted aides support you in fighting the Player by using their weapons such as a flamethrower, classic punching gloves, cannon balls, bombs, and swords launch.

The second phase start as you start to crack as you're made out of glass. At this stage, you jump to the sky and throwing all of your golds you plunder to damage the Player, whilst you shaking and forming a ball made out of salt and pepper that's homing and spread out into 6 projectiles. To beat your second phase, the Player need to beat all 5 of your aides that hides among the mountain of salt and peppers.

The third phase start as your glass vessel cracks and reveal your true form, a humanoid form of salt forming your left side and pepper forming your right side. You then start to utilizing all of your aides' weapon they use at phase one, while glass shards flying across the battlefield.

After the Player beat you, you will drop your trusted dual revolver "Salty Sam" and "Peppery Peggy" and also a bag contain ten thousand of gold coins to aid the Player's journey.

here is your boss fight's OST

It's a bit shoddy but enjoy!

Last edited:
Excarus, The Fallen God, The Zero Entity

The Player walks through the boundary between worlds as it steps into your home, your utopia far away from impurity that is creation of everything from the Gods. He then saw you, a ten foot long and four foot tall quadrupedal being that looks like a deer with dark purple fur that's as sharp as a sword with many scars from your previous battle with the Gods, white ivory antler and blood red eyes, sleeping comfortably. You felt as if someone has invaded your makeshift heaven ordered, by your pesky colleague to slay you for their so called "peace" once and for all woke up and confront the Player. The Player then readies its weapon to fulfill its mission while you, on the other hand, telling him that slaying you will bring nothing to contribute their so called "peace" but The Player didn't falter from its sight, in fact he began preparing itself to slay you and bring "peace" once and for all. You, knowing the Player isn't backing down, preparing yourself to fight for your life.

You start the boss fight with a simple dash that leaves a darkness trail in the floor for 5 seconds that gives the Player "darken" status effects that will blind the Player for 3 seconds if it steps into the darkness carelessly. You also will occasionally spawn dozens of dark bullets from your antlers, devastating the battlefield, while also stomping the ground with your front hooves to summon a dark spikes protruding from the grounds around you for a few meters, each with "darken" status effect.

The second phase starts as you stomp the ground to create a cloud of dust that will last for 1 minute to limit the Player's vision to about 3 meters, there you will occasionally dash to the Player while also leaves the darkness trail, sometimes summon a sword above the Player's head to strike it, sometimes a bullet was shot to the Player, after the dust settle, you will summon a three man army of bears to aid you in combat while occasionally attack it with your previous phase' moves. You will also occasionally summon a group of dark purple sprite with your form charging at the Player that deals damage and imbue "Darken" effect.

The third phase start as you disappear and your home shatter with only the floor intact, changing the battlefield background into the boundary of worlds which looks like a night sky full of stars with each stars represents a world full of inhabitant. The Player thought it beat you, but then your final form, a void taking form with an ominous cloak appear from the ground. You then stated that you will get serious this time while grabbing your bladed whip that materialize in front of you. You then start the fight with attacking the player with your trusted whip that apply "darken" and "bleed" effect, occasionally grabbing the Player by wrapping it with your whip to inflict damage, your whip also capable of launching projectiles that also applies the same effect. You will also summon a beam of darkness from the boundary of worlds to attack The Player occasionally.

As the Player stab you in the chest, you then whisper your final message consist of the fact that chaos will always linger in the worlds and there will always be another being the same as you to the Player. As you fading into the void, you drop your bladed whip that's purified from the Player's swords that was bestowed by the Gods. It gives the Player most of your third phase' movepool.
cool boss fight! i still prefer my own one which i made in the op, but i really like the one you made, it's unique, though the movepool feels limited.

cool boss fight! i still prefer my own one which i made in the op, but i really like the one you made, it's unique, though the movepool feels limited.
I'm a little bit limited to what I can do tbh since I rarely play games but thanks!

Edit: i totally didn't tried to make an evil version of Arceus, okay maybe a little bit

Please Make Me A Boss Fight
CirmaFrance, the Winged Sentinel, the Pale Guardian

The opponent arrives at the arena where you call out from above - "Who goes there? Turn back before you regret it!". Even if the opponent doesn't want to fight you, you are still angry that they dare tresspass on the divine land. You screech, open your wings and fly up.

Your boss fight starts with you swooping down and releasing a shockwave if you land on the ground. You quickly follow up with multiple wind slashes and then you fly up and try to kick the opponent. You release a war cry and feathers start falling down on the ground and exploding. You fly circles around the opponent and randomly chose a moment to swoop in.

In phase two you take out a rock and with your feat aim it and kick it so hard it flies through the air whilst being on fire. You shoot out feathers but this time they fly all over the arena at high speeds and explode. You charge up an attack with your claws and release, slashing up half the arena in the center. You do a battle cry and suddenly dozens of white eagles fly out and swoop at the opponent. You swoop in yourself at the end and leave an energy trail behind yourself. You fly upwards and pose and release a dozen feathers which home in on the opponent.

In phase three you release a series of wind blades at the opponent before doing a battle cry and releasing a rain of explosive feathers. You then spin and create a giant tornado which quickly chases down the opponent but leaves you staggered afterwards. You charge up your wings and release a violent wind whilst feathers fall on the arena, forcing the opponent to run against the wind whilst dodging the feathers. You create a shield of feathers and you swoop at the opponent multiple times before crashing down and causing a shockwave which leaves you staggered. You keep all other moves as well including more white eagles.

At the end of the battle you lose your wing feathers and collapse onto the ground as you drop "The Angel's feather" which can be used to infuse any weapon with purification effects as long as it isn't a weapon for murdering good creatures.

Your theme is:

Damn, I'm a b0ss
I am making you a boss whether you like it or not.

Azontr, the Assassin of the Ozone Layer

High in the sky a castle is being explored by an adventurer. They loot leftover treasure chests and random objects when suddenly they stumble upon an open space. Suddenly a dark arrow strikes beneath their feat. A dark figure appears - "They say to reach for the sky, but they never tell to strip it of it's belongings". You reveal yourself. "Either way I am not the one to judge". The adventurer prepares for combat. You take out your sword - "You aren't exactly 'wanted', but your head is, and i've come to take it" you say as you get into position and disappear from sight.

You begin your attack by dashing and slashing from different sides and the opponent has to parry it or dodge it in time. You then follow up by jumping in the air and releasing two shadow arrows which move faster due to being powered up with an air current. You end up on the floor and release a series of smooth slashes and at the end you release a powerful blade of wind in front of you. You dash through the arena, sword drawn, and at the end do a huge backflip and land in the center, releasing four air blades which follow the opponent for a bit whilst you stagger temporarily.

In phase two you summon four dark arrows which shoot through the arena and cause 4 huge air currents to burst, following their trail. You have every one of the old attacks you had in phase 1. You jump on a wall and lock onto the opponent and slash at them, following that a huge air slash will roar through the arena, following your slash. You repeat your slash dash attacks but at the end you jump above the opponent, slash, and four wind blades appear from 4 sides and strike at the opponent. You create a larger arrow which follows the opponent with bursts of wind, until it explodes and leaves a poisonous cloud there. You also do a rapid fire technique where you shoot dozens of wind blades and at the end a dark arrow which creates another air current.

In phase three you start off by setting the whole field in ozone, which causes the opponent irritation and thus makes it harder to see. You do a series of aerial slashes which make 4 wind blades appear and home in on the opponent multiple times as they track him. You then dash to the ground and release a series of circular AOE wind slashes which are then continued by shadow arrows flying out in all directions and then another circular slash. You summon a pegasus out of wind (yes, don't ask) and dash around the arena trying to slash the opponent. You fly into the air and violently slash at either side of the arena 4 times, with each slash a giant current of air covers that half of the arena. You make the pegasus land and jump at the opponent and with each jump you release a homing wind blade which follows the opponent. Finally, you fully morph the pegasus into wind and crash it into the center, creating 8 homing wind blades and staggers you for quite a bit.

Once you are defeated you collapse and use a smoke bomb to disappear into a window. You leave behind "The Chemists Bane" which is a bow into which you can infuse any toxic substance that you want.

Your theme is:

CirmaFrance, the Winged Sentinel, the Pale Guardian

The opponent arrives at the arena where you call out from above - "Who goes there? Turn back before you regret it!". Even if the opponent doesn't want to fight you, you are still angry that they dare tresspass on the divine land. You screech, open your wings and fly up.

Your boss fight starts with you swooping down and releasing a shockwave if you land on the ground. You quickly follow up with multiple wind slashes and then you fly up and try to kick the opponent. You release a war cry and feathers start falling down on the ground and exploding. You fly circles around the opponent and randomly chose a moment to swoop in.

In phase two you take out a rock and with your feat aim it and kick it so hard it flies through the air whilst being on fire. You shoot out feathers but this time they fly all over the arena at high speeds and explode. You charge up an attack with your claws and release, slashing up half the arena in the center. You do a battle cry and suddenly dozens of white eagles fly out and swoop at the opponent. You swoop in yourself at the end and leave an energy trail behind yourself. You fly upwards and pose and release a dozen feathers which home in on the opponent.

In phase three you release a series of wind blades at the opponent before doing a battle cry and releasing a rain of explosive feathers. You then spin and create a giant tornado which quickly chases down the opponent but leaves you staggered afterwards. You charge up your wings and release a violent wind whilst feathers fall on the arena, forcing the opponent to run against the wind whilst dodging the feathers. You create a shield of feathers and you swoop at the opponent multiple times before crashing down and causing a shockwave which leaves you staggered. You keep all other moves as well including more white eagles.

At the end of the battle you lose your wing feathers and collapse onto the ground as you drop "The Angel's feather" which can be used to infuse any weapon with purification effects as long as it isn't a weapon for murdering good creatures.

Your theme is:

I am making you a boss whether you like it or not.

Azontr, the Assassin of the Ozone Layer

High in the sky a castle is being explored by an adventurer. They loot leftover treasure chests and random objects when suddenly they stumble upon an open space. Suddenly a dark arrow strikes beneath their feat. A dark figure appears - "They say to reach for the sky, but they never tell to strip it of it's belongings". You reveal yourself. "Either way I am not the one to judge". The adventurer prepares for combat. You take out your sword - "You aren't exactly 'wanted', but your head is, and i've come to take it" you say as you get into position and disappear from sight.

You begin your attack by dashing and slashing from different sides and the opponent has to parry it or dodge it in time. You then follow up by jumping in the air and releasing two shadow arrows which move faster due to being powered up with an air current. You end up on the floor and release a series of smooth slashes and at the end you release a powerful blade of wind in front of you. You dash through the arena, sword drawn, and at the end do a huge backflip and land in the center, releasing four air blades which follow the opponent for a bit whilst you stagger temporarily.

In phase two you summon four dark arrows which shoot through the arena and cause 4 huge air currents to burst, following their trail. You have every one of the old attacks you had in phase 1. You jump on a wall and lock onto the opponent and slash at them, following that a huge air slash will roar through the arena, following your slash. You repeat your slash dash attacks but at the end you jump above the opponent, slash, and four wind blades appear from 4 sides and strike at the opponent. You create a larger arrow which follows the opponent with bursts of wind, until it explodes and leaves a poisonous cloud there. You also do a rapid fire technique where you shoot dozens of wind blades and at the end a dark arrow which creates another air current.

In phase three you start off by setting the whole field in ozone, which causes the opponent irritation and thus makes it harder to see. You do a series of aerial slashes which make 4 wind blades appear and home in on the opponent multiple times as they track him. You then dash to the ground and release a series of circular AOE wind slashes which are then continued by shadow arrows flying out in all directions and then another circular slash. You summon a pegasus out of wind (yes, don't ask) and dash around the arena trying to slash the opponent. You fly into the air and violently slash at either side of the arena 4 times, with each slash a giant current of air covers that half of the arena. You make the pegasus land and jump at the opponent and with each jump you release a homing wind blade which follows the opponent. Finally, you fully morph the pegasus into wind and crash it into the center, creating 8 homing wind blades and staggers you for quite a bit.

Once you are defeated you collapse and use a smoke bomb to disappear into a window. You leave behind "The Chemists Bane" which is a bow into which you can infuse any toxic substance that you want.

Your theme is:

Damn, I'm b0ss again

Can I have a boss fight?
Lemme give it a go..

Ahem , S.E.R.A.P.H. The Fallen.

The player encounters a shrine hidden deep in the mountains where a single Cloaked figure stands holding a sword. As the Player approaches , he is suddenly met by a myserious voice that says "Turn back or face the consequence". Chosing to ignore it will prompt the battle. The Cloaked figure will sprout wings and take a battle stance.

You attack by summoning multiple beams of light that will hunt the player should they be far away or slash them if they come near. The beams of light will vary and change patterns , making it difficult to dodge on the first try. Your attacks will deal holy damage during this phase. Magic Resistance (except for the melee slash) and Holy Resistance will lower all damage taken during this phase. As the player starts to critically damage You , darkness will envelope and start to gradually change the arena until.

Phase 2 , there is a White flash of light and as it settles , the cloak surrounding your body is removed which reveals a darkened angelic figure in armor with distorted wings. You will constantly fly around the arena and spam multiple bursts of dark beams that will slightly home towards the player. In this phase , You will also utilize an attack where tendrils from your wings will sprout and launch as projectiles. The slash from your sword has a wider reach , nearly doubling in range. Occasionally , You will summon wheel-like monsters (no more then 2 is allowed on the field at the same time) that floats in the air and emits singular beam attacks. Also , you will gain a speed boost and attack boost during this phase while your attacks deal darkness damage. Magic Resistance (except slash) and Darkness Resistance will lower all damage taken.

Being defeated will revert the arena and shrine back to normal and as the final wound is driven in , the angelic figure turns to stone before crumbling apart. The player gains a set of wings which lets them hover for a while and emit beams of light/darkness that deals holy damage or darkness damage respectively (can be toggled).

Your theme is :

Last edited:
Saltus von Pepperus, the 43th line of thief king of Flavorandus dukedom

In the world of cartoons, The Player has arrived in the dukedom where your operation takes place to take you down for your bounty, as the Player reaches your secret operation base and beat all of your underling, it arrived in the deepest part of the base where you, a cartoonish anthromorphic salt shaker containing salt and crushed black pepper with dual revolver holster in your waist, await for the Player's arrival. As the Player and you stands face to face with each other, both of you know what to do, to fight for another day.

You start the boss fight with you shooting at the Player with your trusted white revolver called "Salty Sam" and black revolver called "Peppery Peggy", Salty Sam shoot a white homing bullet while Peppery Peggy shoot a bullet that capable of spread out into 6 bullets, all while 5 of your trusted aides support you in fighting the Player by using their weapons such as a flamethrower, classic punching gloves, cannon balls, bombs, and swords launch.

The second phase start as you start to crack as you're made out of glass. At this stage, you jump to the sky and throwing all of your golds you plunder to damage the Player, whilst you shaking and forming a ball made out of salt and pepper that's homing and spread out into 6 projectiles. To beat your second phase, the Player need to beat all 5 of your aides that hides among the mountain of salt and peppers.

The third phase start as your glass vessel cracks and reveal your true form, a humanoid form of salt forming your left side and pepper forming your right side. You then start to utilizing all of your aides' weapon they use at phase one, while glass shards flying across the battlefield.

After the Player beat you, you will drop your trusted dual revolver "Salty Sam" and "Peppery Peggy" and also a bag contain ten thousand of gold coins to aid the Player's journey.

here is your boss fight's OST
Huge missed opportunity not to use Chef Salbaker's theme since you know, salt shaker that breaks free and becomes a salt construct

It's still cool though

In phase three you start off by setting the whole field in ozone, which causes the opponent irritation and thus makes it harder to see.
@Arceus0x, people can't breath ozone. I think you may need to specify that the adventurer brought a gas mask or something to the fight. Or has Self-Sustenance Type 1.
You leave behind "The Chemists Bane" which is a bow into which you can infuse any toxic substance that you want.
With all the air attacks, why a poison bow for a reward?

@Arceus0x, people can't breath ozone. I think you may need to specify that the adventurer brought a gas mask or something to the fight. Or has Self-Sustenance Type 1
there's still air in the room, it's just that there's now ozone as well and that makes it hard to fight as it causes irritation

Can I have a boss fight?
Gilled Hyperstar Avatar

During the player character's negotiation with the Purple Fishmen, their governor has a list of demands, one of which is to deal with an issue at their territory. In their area is a horrid creature, an avatar of an Elder Evil that has summoned by a warlock during an encounter with the fishmen. Despite the warlock's defeat, the fishmen were unable to dispel the avatar from their homeland. The player character agrees and is allowed access to the enchanting room of the Purple Fishmen before going off to kill the avatar.

Arriving at the murky swamp, the dark clouds were parting to reveal a particularly bright star dancing in the sky, glowing in an odd coloration that the player character just can't describe. Focusing on the task in-hand, they encounter you, the elder evil avatar who roamed the swampland. You appear to be shaped like a squashed ball with 7 appendages around it and notably, 7 pairs of gills around it. You gurgle from your slimy wrinkled dark purple skin before going for the attack.

Your movement is inconsistent due to your 7 limbs having strange interactions. Sometimes you'd tilt down due to only a few of your appendages bending up, sometimes you'd be able to swim quickly through the swamp, or mid-movement, you can suddenly jump in the air and either land with a magical shockwave or glide down directionless with some flaps opening between your appendages. Each of those appendages can either perform melee attacks that coat the player character in slime that slows their movement or use certain elder evil spells that warlocks can use.

Among those spells are tentacle summoning which is self explanatory, cosmic blast which is simply a beam of energy that requires madness resistance instead of magic resistance to reduce the damage dealt, madness wave that creates a translucent purple tinted wave that can inflict frenzy, and project mind which due to the creature's eldritch status, causes environment warping effects and creates a horrid mass that can perform multidirectional attacks using either various appendages of different cosmic creatures or use damaging spells of odd patterns or shapes.

You can only be hit by enchanted weapons, +3 at least and after your death, you dissipate into stardust. The player character looks up into the sky, seeing the previously dancing star now stop and glow brighter, as if it is looking down on the player character. After showing the proof of your death to the purple fishman governor, the player character is granted the "Cosmic Cloak", a cloak taken from the killed elder evil warlock that increases warlock spell damage and resistance to madness.

Your boss theme

I ALSO WANT A BOSS FIGHT, COMPADRE.
The 8th Lord of the End

The player character walks through the camp of the Cult of the End Times, ready for another quest. They do not forget to greet Swarmfather Tocerca, the insect-like elder evil trapped in amber who the cultists are desperately trying to free. Upon going to the meeting room of the higher-ups however, they discover the truth, that you, the 8th lord, is trying to kill another one of the lords. Said lord begs the player character to kill you as you had been used by a different elder evil.

You typically fight with a ceremonial knife covered with poison. At first you use the spells usually used by your cultists such as locust wings which allows you to temporarily sprout those wings and fly while also disorienting the player character, insect swarm summon, and oviposition stab which inserts an egg into the player character which will immediately hatch and break out of their body, dealing large amounts damage and summoning a cosmic bug.

However deeper into the fight you begin to reveal the elder evil you now worship such as clouded teleportation which is basically a smoke bomb teleportation but a spell, displace matter which allows you to move chunks of matter regardless of its composition to either attack or block attacks, and cosmic blast. You slowly grow into a gangly humanoid with purple eyes and detached jaws until finally when you are at the brink of death, you are saved and teleported to the realm of the elder evil you worship, the Misplaced Dragon.

Both elder evils seek to end the world though trough different means which resulted in a skirmish between both cultists. With your removal, the player character is rewarded by the cult with a boost of popularity and the oviposition stab spell.

Your boss theme in the first phase

Your boss theme in the second phase

I think these two can transition pretty well into each other

Interesting choice, different than what I would expect
I actually based you off the elder evils of Dungeons and Dragons, most of which are just stars far away that can affect the physical world. Specifically, you are based off this dude and his aspect

Make me a boss pwease uwu
I am making a lot of warlocks

Adam, the Forest Warlock

The player character mucks through the forest, a small raincloud following them over their head. They look at you sitting atop a tree before yelling at you to stop annoying them. You explain to them that you are simply following the instructions of their archfey patrons though you suddenly stop, your fey familiar whispering something in your ear. Suddenly you jump down, challenging the player character to a goof-off at the price of you no longer pranking them should they survive. The player character reluctantly agrees and the fight begins.

The player character needs to survive your various spells and you mainly fight with your bare hands, for now. You mainly use leaf illusions which creates a number of tangible illusions which when attacked or performing a melee attack, will dissipate into a pile of leaves though while they can do spells, they don't for now. There is also the root trip spell which cancels physical mobility actions like dashing or rolling, instead causing the player character to trip though you only use it if the player character spams it.

As with the start, you have the cloud summoning spell which makes a slow raincloud that follows the player character and drenches them in rain. Lastly you also throw eggs and tomatoes. The player character needs to make it to 1 minute and 50 seconds of the fight and each hit from your fists, the rain cloud, and your projectiles add an extra 10 seconds they need to survive. However getting hit by your illusions and hitting you with non-damaging spells reduces 10 seconds off the timer.

However if the player character attacks you or performs a damaging spell, the true fight begins as you pull out an electric mace. All your previous attacks except your projectiles are still usable with small additions. You can now cast vine whip which causes a vine to grow from either your arm or the surrounding vegetation to attack or restrain the player character. There is also the Feyfire spell which is basically the Flame Blast spell that does not affect vegetation. Your leaf illusions now cast your spells and are summoned more often and you in general are a lot malicious and taunting to the player character.

If the player character finished the goof-off without angering you, you give them a bow before poofing away in a puff off leaves, leaving behind the Trickster's Ring which reduces detection range, increases the length in which illusions last, and allows you to see through non-divine illusions. Should the player character defeats you in combat, you calm down from all your injuries and apologize, explaining that you're not a fan of getting interrupted. You advice the player character not to try it on actual fey before poofing away in a puff of pillbugs, leaving behind your electric mace.

Your theme during the goof-off

Your fight theme

Make me a boss pwease uwu
Hmm dont mind if I try something.

Adem Warlock The UnderLord.

In a faraway Maze , the player encounters a labyrinth that leads to a special room in a different dimension. Entering it immediately leads to a boss fight where a Single Warlock robed in red stands in the center surrouned by Seals and wards. The seals surrounding him instantly break and commences the fight.

You start the fight by casting a wall of roots and vines that will attempt to prevent the player from getting close while unleashing a DanMaku attack. The attack could also have special bullets consisting of 4 coloured projectiles - Red , Blue , Purple and Green. Red bullets will have a medium chance to inflict the "Burning" status which deals damage over a short interval , Blue bullets have a low chance to inflict "Disarmed" which stops the player from attacking for 2 seconds (cannot be stacked , refreshed etc) , Purple Bullets have a small chance to inflict "Time Statsis" which slows down the player by 33% for 3 seconds (same restrictions as blue) and Green Bullets which are very rare do not deal any damage and instead have a medium chance to inflict "Rooted" which prevent the Player from moving for 1 second (same restrictions as blue). All debuffs can stack with eachother. If the player breaks through the wall of vines and gets near , You will push them out and refresh the wall after taking some damage. After the player Beats Phase 1 You will open a grimoire that will cast a mysterious light over the ancient arena , covering it with all sorts of plants and vines and even transforming yourself into a PlantLike Creature.

Phase two , You summon waves of Plant Like monsters (Snapping Dragons , Tre-ants , etc) that will attempt to hunt the player down (No more then 6 can be present on the field at a time). A Pyschic Shield is erected that prevents You from taking a set amount of damage however it can be broken and cannot be casted for a while. Upon taking Some Damage you will use a "Earthquake" spell that will Deal Heavy Earth/Magic Damage to the player and also destroy a part of arena and hinder the players movements. You will still use your Danmaku attack but it will not have any of the special bullets.

Upon being defeated , You draw your last breathe as you lament about something and your soul breaks and disappears, a portal appears in the spot and will lead to the entrance of the Maze which will proceed to crumble as vegetation and moses quickly surround it. The player gains the "Earth Grimoire" which lets them summon a Plant Familiar periodically that will actively attack hostile enemies (can be toggled on/off) while also giving the Player access to the "Earthquake" spell which does high Earth/Magical Damage over a large area (it has a long cooldown though).

Your Theme is :

Last edited:
Make me a boss fight my good man
Elder Evils are fun

Myrmel, Raider of the Dust

The player character walks through the desert, the sandstorm slowing down their pace and combined with the raiders and wildlife, they worry that they won't make it in time. Their fears are correct when they arrive, finding the Sandvoid Cult finishing their ritual. Released from their prison of sandstone is you, a larval elder evil that will one day mature to destroy the world, which means the player character still has time to take you on.

Besides the spells your cultists use, you can burrow into the ground and make sinkholes while also bursting from below to chomp on the player character. Your spells include sand spikes, sand spires which while normally used for defense, you can just push it down and drop a tower of sandstone on the player character, insect swarm summon, and sun ray. Throughout the fight, some of your holes will burst with water, oil, lava, or even cosmic rays with appropriate effects and you will occasionally redirect these fountains at the player character to soak them or hit them with the substances. If the fight drags on for too long, the player character may overheat and passively take damage as you are able to passively increase the temperature of your surroundings.

As an elder evil, you require enchanted weapons to hit, +6 to be exact and upon your death, the player is rewarded the Cosmic Mandible which grants immunity to overheating from divine sources and passively overheats your surroundings when equipped. The player character will also be able to loot the camp of the Sandvoid Cultists, gaining the blueprint for the Deserter which when built allows you to use your Sandy Teleportation to instantly teleport to the place you built it in.

Your boss theme

You start the fight by casting a wall of roots and vines that will attempt to prevent the player from getting close while unleashing a DanMaku attack. The attack could also have special bullets consisting of 4 coloured projectiles - Red , Blue , Purple and Green. Red bullets will have a medium chance to inflict the "Burning" status which deals damage over a short interval , Blue bullets have a low chance to inflict "Disarmed" which stops the player from attacking for 2 seconds (cannot be stacked , refreshed etc) , Purple Bullets have a small chance to inflict "Time Statsis" which slows down the player by 33% for 3 seconds (same restrictions as blue) and Green Bullets which are very rare do not deal any damage and instead have a medium chance to inflict "Rooted" which prevent the Player from moving for 1 second (same restrictions as blue). All debuffs can stack with eachother. If the player breaks through the wall of vines and gets near , You will push them out and refresh the wall after taking some damage. After the player Beats Phase 1 You will open a grimoire that will cast a mysterious light over the ancient arena , covering it with all sorts of plants and vines and even transforming yourself into a PlantLike Creature.
Uh, is it a good idea to use mobility debuffs on a danmaku boss? Like, that seems cruel

Quiero una batalla de jefe también/I want a boss fight too.
Blaster Mark X, Golem from the Future

The player character discovers you at the prison, having tracked you down for days and now here you are, the metal golem who had gone on a rampage. You mainly attack with your fists and you can fire energy beams, mini-missiles, or rocket fists. Beeping can be heard on you as if something is charging up. Once the beeping stops, a portal opens behind you and you leave the player character behind. Due to the incomplete charge of your portal technology, you cannot teleport far away and instead end up in a different part of the prison.

The player character finds you in the armory in which you'll begin attacking them again, now using an assault rifle and a sniper rifle hanging off your back. After your charge is finished, you teleport to the portion of the cells by the courtyard where you will begin shooting down the player character with your sniper rifle until you get to teleport again.

In the end, the player character discovers you in a prison cell, having killed the prisoner in there. You tell the player character that you cannot fail and begin heating up as your timer is now set for self-destruct which if the player character fails to kill you before it counts down, will destroy the village. All your melee attacks will deal extra heat damage while your beam attacks have increased width. Should the player character defeat you, they'll turn off your self-destruct function. After some negotiation, you reveal that you've been sent from the future to stop another apocalyptic event. With that you make a deal with the player character to hunt down the people that will cause this event. You also give the player character a hacking device

Your theme

Blaster Mark X, Golem from the Future

The player character discovers you at the prison, having tracked you down for days and now here you are, the metal golem who had gone on a rampage. You mainly attack with your fists and you can fire energy beams, mini-missiles, or rocket fists. Beeping can be heard on you as if something is charging up. Once the beeping stops, a portal opens behind you and you leave the player character behind. Due to the incomplete charge of your portal technology, you cannot teleport far away and instead end up in a different part of the prison.

The player character finds you in the armory in which you'll begin attacking them again, now using an assault rifle and a sniper rifle hanging off your back. After your charge is finished, you teleport to the portion of the cells by the courtyard where you will begin shooting down the player character with your sniper rifle until you get to teleport again.

In the end, the player character discovers you in a prison cell, having killed the prisoner in there. You tell the player character that you cannot fail and begin heating up as your timer is now set for self-destruct which if the player character fails to kill you before it counts down, will destroy the village. All your melee attacks will deal extra heat damage while your beam attacks have increased width. Should the player character defeat you, they'll turn off your self-destruct function. After some negotiation, you reveal that you've been sent from the future to stop another apocalyptic event. With that you make a deal with the player character to hunt down the people that will cause this event. You also give the player character a hacking device

Your theme

Funny enough that ticks a lot of stuff with fanfics I'm writing, good job.

I know Chariot already did mine, but I wanna see how Pepper does my version.
Last Creature of Infinite Days

The player character arrives at the dying world of universe #007862, one of the older universes that has lasted for an infinite amount of years. The universe is near its end with heat being almost non-existent. The elder evils thrive in such a universe and many of their avatars and spawn roam the deserted land. The player character finds you standing over a dead elder evil avatar before turning towards them. Your eyes are sunk, your limbs emaciated. The only reason you kept fighting on is for spite and you ask the player character of their motives. They had been sent here to collect remains of the last creature in a dying universe that will greatly empower any elder evil from alternate universes. Not wanting to let such a fate befall another universe, you take the player character on.

Due to the death of the gods, all forms of magic has ceased, leaving you to your own crafts. You primarily use a revolver and a one-hand blaster for combat and will punch the player character with your brass knuckle which will guarantee a stun in which you'll shoot the back of their head and deal large amounts of damage to them. You can also use energy forcefields to block off projectiles.

Throughout the fight, you'll take note of the player character's resistances and will use either burning, freezing, poisonous, acidic, or electric bombs which are crudely made though are one of the few ways to harm elder evil avatars without enchantments. Upon defeat, you painfully crawl away, singing to yourself as your end draws near. The player character proceeds to dismember and disembowel you alive before bringing your remains to the elder evil they serve. This progresses their questline

Your theme

I was invited.
Mr. Bambu, the Wicked Corruptor of Nature

The player character walks by the rotten forest, finding the place unpleasant to an unnatural degree, as if corrupted by some otherworldly force. In the middle of it they find a patch of bamboo with transparent tendrils wrapping around them and holding them up. The tendrils became more and more plentiful in the middle of the patch where the player character comes across a dryad or at least, its remains. Its skin is rotten and molded, animated by the transparent tendrils around it as it sat on a couch. The shell wore a suit and an ashtray was laying on a chair next to it, a burnt cigar in it.

You introduce yourself to the player character, revealing yourself to be a manitou, a corrupting force of evil that has taken over the forest and its guardians. You offer a deal to the player character to corrupt the other areas of nature with rewards of power. Should they refuse, the fight begins as you mutate the shell you puppet into a tall gangly horned beast, its body covered in robes.

You occasionally attack with your tendrils spread around the arena which can strike the player directly or with the bamboo around you. Your attacks inflict poison and disease which ignores non-divine resistances. You mainly attack with sweeping palm strikes though occasionally you will summon deer and moose which despite their rotted appearance, are much more dangerous than their living counterparts, attacking aggressively and inflicting the same status effects as your tendrils.

At the second phase, the front side of your robe is torn, revealing the souls that you have claimed from this forest. You gain a few new attack such as soul blast which deals damage that can only be reduced by divine soul resistance. There's also a grab attack in which you open your robes and the souls lunge forward, holding the player character in-place. You then gore them with your horn and raise them into the air before tossing them into the ground. Lastly all your attacks inflict blindness and deafness.

Due to your physiology, you can only be hit by enchanted weapons, +5 weapons specifically. Once defeated, you beg the player character for mercy, offering a better deal than previously. Unfortunately, their mind is set at this point and they slay your puppet which you had integrated with so well. Without a host, you are forced to restart and re-integrate with another one which will take you a while. Though it is short in your lifetime, the humiliation and the possibility of performing evil deeds that are now impossible for this time period haunts you. Though you do know that you'll return one day and it will all be alright

Your boss theme

Last edited:
Back