• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will give you a boss-like name and a fight description as well as a theme

Hello, you beautiful people, I'm here to claim my right!
LephyrTheRevanchist, the Psychic Conqueror

Your fight starts by you walking around carefully, only engaging in combat to block attacks. No theme plays during this phase as this is phase 0.5.
Once you are done studying your opponent you say something annoying and witty about knowing your moves before summoning three spears using psychic powers and beginning phase 1 by throwing them at the opponent in quick succession from different angles. You then take out a bow and start spamming arrows that home in on the opponent. You lift rocks using psychic powers and throw them at the opponent and then you move them around like the game with the coin under the cups.
In phase two you switch strategies and start firing beams of concentrated psychic energy only to revert the destruction, making it impossible to return to the same place unless the opponent wants to get hurt. You fire mind beams which follow the opponent and make them dizzy on contact. You keep all your older techniques but you also summon more spears and they are bigger.
In phase three you start by creating a psycho black hole and releasing it into multiple spears which go in different directions. You then summon giant rocks and throw them at the opponent but then you create large twisters which spin around the rocks and move in a circle around the arena for a while, whilst you shoot more arrows which home in on the opponent. You keep all the other attacks. At the final percentage you summon a rain of rocks at the opponent as you slowly descend to the ground.

Once you are defeated, you angrily scream "I will have my revenge!" and you teleport away, leaving behind a ring called "The Formless Gravity" which lets the hero use telekinesis and lift large objects and throw them.

Your theme is:

LephyrTheRevanchist, the Psychic Conqueror

Your fight starts by you walking around carefully, only engaging in combat to block attacks. No theme plays during this phase as this is phase 0.5.
Once you are done studying your opponent you say something annoying and witty about knowing your moves before summoning three spears using psychic powers and beginning phase 1 by throwing them at the opponent in quick succession from different angles. You then take out a bow and start spamming arrows that home in on the opponent. You lift rocks using psychic powers and throw them at the opponent and then you move them around like the game with the coin under the cups.
In phase two you switch strategies and start firing beams of concentrated psychic energy only to revert the destruction, making it impossible to return to the same place unless the opponent wants to get hurt. You fire mind beams which follow the opponent and make them dizzy on contact. You keep all your older techniques but you also summon more spears and they are bigger.
In phase three you start by creating a psycho black hole and releasing it into multiple spears which go in different directions. You then summon giant rocks and throw them at the opponent but then you create large twisters which spin around the rocks and move in a circle around the arena for a while, whilst you shoot more arrows which home in on the opponent. You keep all the other attacks. At the final percentage you summon a rain of rocks at the opponent as you slowly descend to the ground.

Once you are defeated, you angrily scream "I will have my revenge!" and you teleport away, leaving behind a ring called "The Formless Gravity" which lets the hero use telekinesis and lift large objects and throw them.

Your theme is:

Unironically not too dissimilar to how I approach fighting on rp sites. Nice job!

Oh, this is a fun idea! Couldja make me one?
JoshSSJGod, The Bridgadier of the Metal Rebellion

Your fight starts with you rushing the opponent and slamming them. From then on you summon two energy blades and spin around with them. You charge up and slash everything in front of you with the radius of the arena. You summon guns on your back and fire target the opponent, firing at them in rounds whilst interchanging it with sword slashes.
Once phase two begins your metal feet grow wheels and you start rolling around the arena. You rush the opponent but then drift and rush them again. With every drift you slash at the opponent. Other times you roll back quickly and shoot a continuous round from your guns. You then spin using your blades and like a figure skater you do hops that get you closer to the opponent though that continuous attack leaves you dizzy.
Finally in phase three your feet roll back the wheels and get small jet engines. You fly around the arena, releasing tons of fire and burning the area below it. You use that chance to fly through the entire arena while spinning quickly with your energy blades. You have variations of previous attacks but with flight involved. You also use your guns to release small tracker missiles now. One of your attacks is you charging up both blades and slamming them down, cutting through the whole arena.

Once you are defeated you collapse and release a ton of steam. You drop one of your swords, the "SkySlayer GX" which can extend and is compatible with many elements.

Your theme is, and i just had to use this one:

JoshSSJGod, The Bridgadier of the Metal Rebellion

Your fight starts with you rushing the opponent and slamming them. From then on you summon two energy blades and spin around with them. You charge up and slash everything in front of you with the radius of the arena. You summon guns on your back and fire target the opponent, firing at them in rounds whilst interchanging it with sword slashes.
Once phase two begins your metal feet grow wheels and you start rolling around the arena. You rush the opponent but then drift and rush them again. With every drift you slash at the opponent. Other times you roll back quickly and shoot a continuous round from your guns. You then spin using your blades and like a figure skater you do hops that get you closer to the opponent though that continuous attack leaves you dizzy.
Finally in phase three your feet roll back the wheels and get small jet engines. You fly around the arena, releasing tons of fire and burning the area below it. You use that chance to fly through the entire arena while spinning quickly with your energy blades. You have variations of previous attacks but with flight involved. You also use your guns to release small tracker missiles now. One of your attacks is you charging up both blades and slamming them down, cutting through the whole arena.

Once you are defeated you collapse and release a ton of steam. You drop one of your swords, the "SkySlayer GX" which can extend and is compatible with many elements.

Your theme is, and i just had to use this one:

Dam, I'm a straight up Xenoblade enemy (says the Xenoblade supporter). I approve greatly.

Dam, I'm a straight up Xenoblade enemy (says the Xenoblade supporter). I approve greatly.
i tried to make your boss name weird like in xenoblade cause you walk around and just see "Quinitissential Boris lvl 80" and have trouble deciding whether to laugh or to run

yeah sure, do me next

if you defeat me i have a 1% chance to drop a mokou fumo and a blunt
Seeing as to how it's taking @Arceus0x a while, I'll see if I can lighten up his load and get some practice with this stuff

Fujiwara, the Hound of Insanity

Your fight starts at a brightly lit maze of mirrors, the sound of barking dogs being heard from within though it distorts heavily the closer the player character gets to the entrance before stopping completely. Inside the maze are a number of madmen that will occasionally stop you though they are not the main threat, you are.

Every once in a while, you leap out of a mirror mere seconds later, a disfigured mass of slimy solids with a horrid swirl of color with only a passing resemblance of a canine. Issue is, there are mirrors everywhere. When biting someone, you inflict them with Frenzy, a status effect that claws at their sanity though it is not instantaneous.

Inside the maze are a number of podiums with one bottle of sedatives, liquids that remove the buildup of Frenzy, staving away insanity by removing a chunk off the status effect bar. The player character can tell they're nearby from the sound of grinding stone from the podium lifting up. Once that status effect bar is filled, the player succumbs to madness and is cursed to roam the maze as yet another madman. Issue is, your attacks on the player character is more frequent than the number of sedatives present and even if they reach every bottle of sedative, they will still succumb to madness.

The only way to evade is to predict where you will attack from and avoid its vicious bite. Those who survived the ordeal will have remembered how to avoid this beast.

When the lights are on and you're not near a podium, dodge away from the mirror containing the hound
If near, do the opposite and dodge towards the hound, less it appears from what you thought to be a blank mirror
When the lights are out, listen to the barking. If away from a podium dodge towards where the barking is heard
If near, dodge away
At random, the sounds of barking will replace the usual ambience, coming from all directions.
When it stops however, be aware. If the lights stays off, it means the effect is over
If the lights turn on, be ready for an attack

Some madmen inflict blindness that obscures your view
Some madmen bring torches and other sources of light
Some madmen walk around with an aura of light or dark
Some madmen have stone tools and armor that they drag across the ground
Some madmen wield machinery that make constant droning noise until killed

Many men have fallen to this creature but should the player character survive this ordeal, they will be rewarded Divine Infected Saliva, an upgrade ingredient that allows madness inflicting weapon to affect divine and unholy beings

Also boss theme needs to be calm so that sound cues can be heard (Also the irony of a cat guy's theme for a dog boss). The cool part of the song happens after the player character escapes the maze

Last edited:
Seeing as to how it's taking @Arceus0x a while, I'll see if I can lighten up his load and get some practice with this stuff

Fujiwara, the Hound of Insanity

Your fight starts at a brightly lit maze of mirrors, the sound of barking dogs being heard from within though it distorts heavily the closer the player character gets to the entrance before stopping completely. Inside the maze are a number of madmen that will occasionally stop you though they are not the main threat, you are.

Every once in a while, you leap out of a mirror mere seconds later, a disfigured mass of slimy solids with a horrid swirl of color with only a passing resemblance of a canine. Issue is, there are mirrors everywhere. When biting someone, you inflict them with Frenzy, a status effect that claws at their sanity though it is not instantaneous.

Inside the maze are a number of podiums with one bottle sedatives, liquids that remove the buildup of Frenzy, staving away insanity by removing a chunk off the status effect bar. The player character can tell they're nearby from the sound of grinding stone from the podium lifting up. Once that status effect bar is filled, the player succumbs to madness and is cursed to roam the maze as yet another madman. Issue is, your attacks on the player character is more frequent than the number of sedatives present and even if they reach every bottle of sedative, they will still succumb to madness.

The only way to evade is to predict where the hound will attack from and avoid its vicious bite. Those who survived the ordeal will have remembered how to avoid this beast.

When the lights are on and you're not near a podium, dodge away from the mirror containing the hound
If near, do the opposite and dodge towards the hound, less it appears from what you thought to be a blank mirror
When the lights are out, listen to the barking. If away from a podium dodge towards where the barking is heard
If near, dodge away
At random, the sounds of barking will replace the usual ambience, coming from all directions.
When it stops however, be aware. If the lights stays off, it means the effect is over
If the lights turn on, be ready for an attack

Some madmen inflict blindness that obscures your view
Some madmen bring torches and other sources of light
Some madmen walk around with an aura of light or dark
Some madmen have stone tools and armor that they drag across the ground
Some madmen wield machinery that make constant droning noise until killed

Many men have fallen to this creature but should you survive this ordeal, you will be rewarded Divine Infected Saliva, an upgrade ingredient that allows madness inflicting weapon to affect divine and unholy beings

Also boss theme needs to be calm so that sound cues can be heard (Also the irony of a cat guy's theme for a dog boss). The cool part of the song happens after you flee

Damn, this actually fits me pretty well lmao, this is raw as hell. Giving me a canine/madness motif is probably the most accurate part of all of this tbh.

Good music choice too...

Newendigo, the Futuristic Cannibal

Your boss fight starts with you dashing out and slashing at the opponent. You teleport around until you suddenly pounce. You let our lasers out of your eyes, shooting down opponent. You jump at the opponent randomly and they have to overpower you as otherwise you'll bite their neck.
In phase two you get our your laser chainsaw and you dash at the opponent, slashing at them. You cut holes in the floor only to stick the chainsaw from below and follow the opponent until you pop out. You do random hops at the ends of which you either dash at the opponent with the chainsaw or fire a large laser beam.
At the third phase you grow larger and your jaws become disproportionately huge. You rush at the opponent, chasing them down while biting constantly. You fire giant beams of energy from your mouth and move it around to follow your opponent. You also keep all the moves from before. You use the chainsaw's cord and use the chainsaw as a projectile while also extending the slashes. You do three hops at the end of which you release a shockwave.

Once you are defeated you are thrown off the arena as your chainsaw remains, the "Time Reaper", which can cut through any solid opponent.

Your theme:

Thought I would get something dueling into the supernatural, not ninja sci-fi but this is cool nonetheless.

Thought I would get something dueling into the supernatural, not ninja sci-fi but this is cool nonetheless.
I mean, if you want something supernatural, I can give it to you

Maledictus Anthropophagus

At the entrance of a cave, the player character will discover a limited amount of +3 Fire Papers, being able to apply stronger fire effect on their weapon which is important as this boss cannot be hurt without it, even with regular fire. The boss takes place in a half-submerged cave with a few lanterns present. Water drips from the ceiling as a river runs above it. All the sudden, you appear, a tall lanky humanoid wearing a bison skull as a helmet and wielding a crudely made bone blade.

You're extremely fast, being able to dodge any non-AoE projectile the player character throws and you are completely aware of the enchanted weapon you have. You mainly attempt to cause as much environmental damage during the fight, attacking the ceiling, breaking lanterns, splashing into the pools of water, or throwing dirt, doing everything in your might to put out the burning weapon which can happen by normal means.

The player character needs to either back up deeper into the cave whenever water starts flowing or when the place goes dark as they risk extinguishing their weapon and being forced to use up another of the limited fire papers. Eventually though after enough damage, your helmet breaks, revealing a human head though uncanny with no pupils and detachable jaws. This is the second phase.

At this phase, you begins chasing the player character to the end of the tunnel where they need to fight you in an underground lake. A number of explosive barrels are scattered all over the area from a previous mining company. Now in the water, the player is unable to use their flaming weapon and instead must try to lure you into these barrels before shooting it, causing a fiery explosion. They must be careful as you are an extremely fast swimmer and the player character's movement is slower in the water, all while maintaining that extremely fast attack speed and movement speed on land.

After getting blown up multiple times, you will be incapacitated long enough for the player character to dump gasoline over you and then set you alight, killing you. The player character is rewarded for doing this with the Sacred Dreamcatcher, a charm that allows for spending more time and having more control in dreams

You can guess what I based this on. If it's not enough, this is your boss theme

Last edited:
Make me a boss fight
i̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵w̵a̵n̵n̵a̵ ̵s̵e̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵o̵s̵t̵ ̵
You're not gonna like this one

Tiberius, commander of the 190th Chariot Regiment

The player character enters the abandoned colosseum, finding skeletons and weapons littering the place. A necromancer watches them from above, giving a nod to the player character who proceeds to get on a chariot. Suddenly, a pair of skeleton horses began to assemble and animate, being tied to the player character's chariot. Along with those horses though were the many skeletons who began to come to live, grabbing their abandoned armor and weapons. One of those skeletons grabbed a notably shinier piece of armor, a notable silver sheen on it and that is you, the boss.

The skeletons began boarding up on the many chariots in pairs while you ride your very own chariot next to the player character's. A skeleton with a black and white checkered flag runs to the starting line and proceeds to wave it. With this, the fight begins.

The goal of the fight is for the player character to have 3 points above you. Both of you gain a point whenever they finish a lap faster than their opponent. During this fight, weapons and items are scattered on the race track which both of you can pick up and use against each other. Like buckets of tar, loaded crossbows, bombs, chains, etc. During the race, your minions will follow the player character and attack them with spears and slingshots. While you are immune to their weapons, your minions are not and can be killed by the player character though they will resurrect.

Once defeated, you and your minions collapse into a pile of bones and the player character gets to pick up an item from you, the chariot leader's ring. An item that grants increased speed, mobility, and control on any vehicle the player character drives when worn

And the thing you're waiting for, your boss theme

I don't mind pepper doing some bossfights since i never forbade that but i will say that some music choices are questionable such as the Killer theme for Fujiwara which doesn't fit the "boss fight aesthetic" at all, not to mention we are talking about a mad dog boss fight here, not a gentleman fight.

If I go by peppers' boss fight theme preference in Fujiwara's fight, a slow and steady theme, then i'd probably add in one of these bad boys

actually you know what i'll do my takes on the fellas above since me and pepper have different boss fight styles.

I feel like mine will be redundant but make me a boss fight.
Using your Ultra1nstinct name that you use in other areas I give you

Ultra1nstinct, the Blazing Overlord

Your battle starts off with you sitting on your throne which surrounds you with a barrier. The flaming orb at the top shoots beams that move around the arena slowly and then concentrate in one spot, creating a large pillar of fire. The orb shoots blasts of energy which home in on the opponent with the final one leaving a small lava puddle. The orb grow tongues of flames which it useds to whip at the opponent.
In phase two the orb shatters and explodes, dealing damage to the you. You get up and take out your blazing sword. You stab the ground and pillars of fire errupt from the ground, following the opponent. You slash upwards and create walls of flames which appear fast and disappear just as fast. You dash through the arena and slash so widely it covers half of it. You melt your sword and use it as a whip, trying to strike down the opponent and creating molten puddles at the end of the attack. You use counter tactics during which you parry an attack and slashing the oppoennt using your instinct only. Finally you praise the sun and charge up your sword with energy and fire of blazing sword slashes at your opponent.
In phase three you go into overheat mode where you gain new powers. Just by dashing through the arena you leave small walls of flames. By slashing upwards you make large walls of flames which stay for a bit. Stabbing the ground makes pilars of lava appear from below following the opponent and leaving lava puddles at their wake. You keep the other attacks from your older phase but now you can also do a dash rush in which you leave half the arena aflame. You dash around the opponent and parry any attacks they try to throw until you fail or succeed. You can spin around with your sword, creating a huge flame twister and following the opponent while firing off homing heat blasts. You float up and release a giant heat beam downwards. you follow the opponent like that while releasing heat waves through the ground.

Once you are defeated you fall down and melt through the ground, leaving behind only your blade "The Blaze Defier" which lets you create walls of flames in front of you.

Your theme would be:

Sure, why not?
Velox and Rockore, gods of the Archipelago and Underground

At the middle of the game, the player character will find both of you in either of your temples, having a lively negotiation which was more akin to a pair of friends teasing each other than a proper, diplomatic meeting. Upon noticing the player character, the two decide to explain their reasoning as they are trying to settle hostile disputes between the Fishmen and the Dwarves, while making some bets in case a war does start. The player character asks you two to take this more seriously as their followers aren't immortal and deserve better. The two of you somberly agree before challenging them for one last game before getting to work, with the reward for a lifetime supply of crystals and coconuts.

The player character is teleported to the sea where small patches of land are present for them to jump around. Your avatars which are mortal summons which have a fraction of your powers and resemble you appear before the player character. Velox wields a harpoon spear while Rockore wields a smithing hammer which they use for basic attacks.

Velox when outranged attacks with summoning either coconut trees or crabs from the ground. These coconut trees have a 100% chance to drop a coconut on the player character's head when attacked, damaging them while creating a brand new coconut tree, now able to grow instantly. Crabs are crabs, they pinch at you and initiate a grab attack, they can throw fallen coconuts, and they can chase the player character into the water. When not under attack, Velox will stand still and dance, causing the re-arrangement of the islands, with some sinking and some rising which is dangerous because of her other attack.

After Rockore's defeat, Velox will at random replace her melee weapon with a hostile marine animal she pulls out of her pocket which can be a shark, an octopus, a giant grouper, a barracuda, or a swordfish. She will use said animal as a melee weapon for 2 swings before tossing it into the water where it will become an environmental hazard, attacking the player character whenever they step into the water. Her dance is also shortened, taking 2 seconds instead of 5 and she will also fling sea urchins into the water, dealing chip damage when stepped on though they disappear after 15 seconds.

Rockore when outranged attacks by either stomping the ground and creates a wave of rocks that burst from the ground or creating sand spikes at random which he can walk on, jumping from spike to spike to get to the player character faster all while their mobility is reduced by the many spikes around. They can destroy the spikes though they will disappear after 5 seconds. When not under attack, Rockore will laugh, causing a volcano to rise at the center of the arena, spewing lava on surrounding islands and shooting volcanic rocks at the many islands.

After Velox's defeat, Rockore will change the composition of the islands into volcanic rocks which will burn the player character if they stay too long on it, forcing them to occasionally go into the water. All of Rockore's attacks also deal fire damage and he can also throw volcanic rocks into the water. His laugh is also reduced to 2 seconds instead of 5.

After you're both defeated, the player character will take their reward, a membership card which when shown to Fishmen or Dwarf traders, will result in all coconuts and crystals to cost nothing and refill instantly.

Also because it's a beach fight, imagine that they're wearing swimsuits, like in Fate or something, IDK

Polnareff's theme is niche as hell but I think it'll work here

i am here
Swine of Slaughterhouse #384

The player character wakes up in a small room with mold and dried blood present all around them. They break through the door holding them in, finding themselves to be stripped of all their weapons and armor. Stalking through the place is you, the boss. You're a humanoid in bloody garbs, a mask on their head with a hood raised, covering the back of your head. You mainly attack by rushing down the player character and if caught, you will catch and stab them repeatedly, oftentimes killing them with 2 captures.

Scattered around the map are various items like axes and bottles which the player character can use to break free from you or toolboxes which they can use to disarm traps such as bear traps, tripwires, land mines, spike pits, bucket traps, swinging logs, and many others, and flares which they can use to traverse dark places. Followers of the swine are also present though they are weak enough to be dispatched with bare fists.

The goal is to get to the your office where the locker key is stored. After the player character takes it, you will disappear, leaving only your traps and minions to slow them down. Once the player character gets to the lockers and retakes their items, you will return, now with the blessing of the swine god and the true fight begins.

Your blessings allow for the reshaping of the slaughterhouse, allowing for the use of the many harmful implements present in the place. For example, meat hooks will drop from the ceiling, hooking into the player character and rip off chunks of flesh from them and wounding them. Meat grinder internal parts roll on the ground, flattening and mangling the player character should they be caught by it. Flames can burst from the walls or floors, burning the player character. All while you're immune to all that and will attack the player character with hidden blades or meat hammers. You can also redirect your attack should you come into contact with your attacks.

After your defeat, you drop the swine's meat hammer which when equipped increases trap damage and setting speed while reducing enemy detection rate.

Your boss theme

Velox and Rockore, gods of the Archipelago and Underground

At the middle of the game, the player character will find both of you in either of your temples, having a lively negotiation which was more akin to a pair of friends teasing each other than a proper, diplomatic meeting. Upon noticing the player character, the two decide to explain their reasoning as they are trying to settle hostile disputes between the Fishmen and the Dwarves, while making some bets in case a war does start. The player character asks you two to take this more seriously as their followers aren't immortal and deserve better. The two of you somberly agree before challenging them for one last game before getting to work, with the reward for a lifetime supply of crystals and coconuts.

The player character is teleported to the sea where small patches of land are present for them to jump around. Your avatars which are mortal summons which have a fraction of your powers and resemble you appear before the player character. Velox wields a harpoon spear while Rockore wields a smithing hammer which they use for basic attacks.

Velox when outranged attacks with summoning either coconut trees or crabs from the ground. These coconut trees have a 100% chance to drop a coconut on the player character's head when attacked, damaging them while creating a brand new coconut tree, now able to grow instantly. Crabs are crabs, they pinch at you and initiate a grab attack, they can throw fallen coconuts, and they can chase the player character into the water. When not under attack, Velox will stand still and dance, causing the re-arrangement of the islands, with some sinking and some rising which is dangerous because of her other attack.

After Rockore's defeat, Velox will at random replace her melee weapon with a hostile marine animal she pulls out of her pocket which can be a shark, an octopus, a giant grouper, a barracuda, or a swordfish. She will use said animal as a melee weapon for 2 swings before tossing it into the water where it will become an environmental hazard, attacking the player character whenever they step into the water. Her dance is also shortened, taking 2 seconds instead of 5 and she will also fling sea urchins into the water, dealing chip damage when stepped on though they disappear after 15 seconds.

Rockore when outranged attacks by either stomping the ground and creates a wave of rocks that burst from the ground or creating sand spikes at random which he can walk on, jumping from spike to spike to get to the player character faster all while their mobility is reduced by the many spikes around. They can destroy the spikes though they will disappear after 5 seconds. When not under attack, Rockore will laugh, causing a volcano to rise at the center of the arena, spewing lava on surrounding islands and shooting volcanic rocks at the many islands.

After Velox's defeat, Rockore will change the composition of the islands into volcanic rocks which will burn the player character if they stay too long on it, forcing them to occasionally go into the water. All of Rockore's attacks also deal fire damage and he can also throw volcanic rocks into the water. His laugh is also reduced to 2 seconds instead of 5.

After you're both defeated, the player character will take their reward, a membership card which when shown to Fishmen or Dwarf traders, will result in all coconuts and crystals to cost nothing and refill instantly.

Also because it's a beach fight, imagine that they're wearing swimsuits, like in Fate or something, IDK

Polnareff's theme is niche as hell but I think it'll work here

I would love to have one too please
Sure, why not

Nonetheless, Warlock of Spite

The player character enters a safezone, hoping to see their good friend once again. The sarcastic warlock who oftentimes poked fun at the world and them whenever interacted with. You often helped them at some boss fights, providing support and offense though this time, you noticed something had changed in them. Your patron god is the god of spite, one whose powers come via opposition of overpowering forces and you notice your dear friend stepping to far into good/evil. With a speech of regret, you face them on.

If the player character was primarily a force of good, your attacks will mainly be darkness based with shadow balls being the primary main of harming. Pitch black spiked tendrils will occasionally pop out of the walls or floors, swinging wildly to attack the player character and should they be caught, they will be drained of their stamina and vitality for a while. Your staff inflicts blindness should it hit the player character and occasionally you'll cast sleep spells. If the player character has no resistances, you'll be able to attack them in their dreams using a far weaker avatar that dies oftentimes in just 2 hits though possessing the same amount of health. Any damage you deal to the player character when asleep is dealt to them when awake.

At the second phase, black mist permeates the battlefield, permanently obscuring the view in the place. Your sword instead inflicts deafness when it hits the player character. You also no longer attacks the player character in their dreams, instead just straight up beating them over the head viciously. After your defeat, you apologize to the player character, telling them to not let this experience stain their views on you as you were only following orders.

If the player character was primarily a force of evil, your attacks will mainly be light based with beams of light being the primary main of harming. You will occasionally splatter holy water into certain places, purifying them and creating patches of damaging areas for the player character to walk through. Occasionally a large amount of golden holy chains will appear out of the blue, attempting to chain the player character. If they are caught, you will hit them with your staff, sending them flying back. Your staff should it hit the player character removes all environment modifiers, positive status effects, and any present illusions or summons.

At the second phase, light will descend from the sky, permanently shining on the two of you while preventing the player character from activating any abilities that obscures their presence. Now when your chains capture the player character, you will instead perform a purifying ritual on them, damaging them greatly. After your defeat, you warn the player character that you are just one of many who will come to oppose them and while he simply did this out of his own duty, many will have more personal reasons and they will be far more dangerous and spiteful to them.

Your theme if the player character is good

Your theme if the player character is evil

Last edited:
Sure, why not

Nonetheless, Warlock of Spite

The player character enters a safezone, hoping to see their good friend once again. The sarcastic warlock who oftentimes poked fun at the world and them whenever interacted with. You often helped them at some boss fights, providing support and offense though this time, you noticed something had changed in them. Your patron god is the god of spite, one whose powers come via opposition of overpowering forces and you notice your dear friend stepping to far into good/evil. With a speech of regret, you face him on.

If the player character was primarily a force of good, your attacks will mainly be darkness based with shadow balls being the primary main of harming. Pitch black spiked tendrils will occasionally pop out of the walls or floors, swinging wildly to attack the player character and should they be caught, they will be drained of their stamina and vitality for a while. Your staff inflicts blindness should it hit the player character and occasionally you'll cast sleep spells. If the player character has no resistances, you'll be able to attack them in their dreams using a far weaker avatar that dies oftentimes in just 2 hits though possessing the same amount of health. Any damage you deal to the player character when asleep is dealt to them when awake.

At the second phase, black mist permeates the battlefield, permanently obscuring the view in the place. Your sword instead inflicts deafness when it hits the player character. You also no longer attacks the player character in their dreams, instead just straight up beating them over the head viciously. After your defeat, you apologize to the player character, telling them to not let this experience stain their views on you as you were only following orders.

If the player character was primarily a force of evil, your attacks will mainly be light based with beams of light being the primary main of harming. You will occasionally splatter holy water into certain places, purifying them and creating patches of damaging areas for the player character to walk through. Occasionally a large amount of golden holy chains will appear out of the blue, attempting to chain the player character. If they are caught, you will hit them with your staff, sending them flying back. Your staff should it hit the player character removes all environment modifiers, positive status effects, and any present illusions or summons.

At the second phase, light will descend from the sky, permanently shining on the two of you while preventing the player character from activating any abilities that obscures their presence. Now when your chains capture the player character, you will instead perform a purifying ritual on them, damaging them greatly. After your defeat, you warn the player character that you are just one of many who will come to oppose them and while he simply did this out of his own duty, many will have more personal reasons and they will be far more dangerous and spiteful to them.

Your theme if the player character is good

Your theme if the player character is evil

very noice, thanks

@Shmooply @Arceus0x @Noneless21
3df60f25cf016fcb191ac6f7ff430cda.gif

Shmoopy the Conspicuous, The Infiltrator of the Iron Galleon

Your fight starts with you appearing behind the opponent and doing a wide slash. You keep disappearing into darkness and reappearing to strike. You reappear fully and release gunshots in all directions before disappearing again. You hang from above releasing your sharp tongue and following the opponent like a snake. You do fake out slashes, making an alarm sound go off on one side while slashing from the other.
In phase two you start using the iron galleon to your advantage. You summon blaster turrets which keep firiring energy blasts and sometimes charge up and shoot large beams. You shoot at the opponent and if you miss it will go through a vent and another one will extend from the sidelines, shooting at you. You also keep your older attacks. You do rush slashes and end them off with. If you catch someone with your slash rush you stab them multiple times in a row mercilessly.
Finally at phase three you connect to the main core with yourself and gain a space suit which is extremely hard and you barely feel any damage in it, mostly knockback. The goal of your opponent isn't to beat you here but rather to destroy the core. You attack slower but you keep your arsenal. Your ship based attacks are now more expansive and you start using vents to shoot fiery exhaust at your opponent. Instead of shooting the gun you now just fire an energy beam repeatedly. You stop using your sharp tongue as a weapon and you instead make your space suit's hands extend like a spear at high speeds. You shoot three fiery shockwaves which follow the opponent and leave three lava spots at the end of the attack. You make the vents below the opponent errupt and they follow them continuously. Finally the attack that matters: you summon multiple pure energy blasts which follow the opponent. If the opponent tricks them into hitting the core it will begin to overheat.

You are defeated once the core explodes and makes the suit explode, dealing immense damage and sending you flying through a window and into deep space. You leave behind a badge, "The Untamed Greatness" which gives the user a 30% damage shield.

Your theme is:

Using your Ultra1nstinct name that you use in other areas I give you

Ultra1nstinct, the Blazing Overlord

Your battle starts off with you sitting on your throne which surrounds you with a barrier. The flaming orb at the top shoots beams that move around the arena slowly and then concentrate in one spot, creating a large pillar of fire. The orb shoots blasts of energy which home in on the opponent with the final one leaving a small lava puddle. The orb grow tongues of flames which it useds to whip at the opponent.
In phase two the orb shatters and explodes, dealing damage to the you. You get up and take out your blazing sword. You stab the ground and pillars of fire errupt from the ground, following the opponent. You slash upwards and create walls of flames which appear fast and disappear just as fast. You dash through the arena and slash so widely it covers half of it. You melt your sword and use it as a whip, trying to strike down the opponent and creating molten puddles at the end of the attack. You use counter tactics during which you parry an attack and slashing the oppoennt using your instinct only. Finally you praise the sun and charge up your sword with energy and fire of blazing sword slashes at your opponent.
In phase three you go into overheat mode where you gain new powers. Just by dashing through the arena you leave small walls of flames. By slashing upwards you make large walls of flames which stay for a bit. Stabbing the ground makes pilars of lava appear from below following the opponent and leaving lava puddles at their wake. You keep the other attacks from your older phase but now you can also do a dash rush in which you leave half the arena aflame. You dash around the opponent and parry any attacks they try to throw until you fail or succeed. You can spin around with your sword, creating a huge flame twister and following the opponent while firing off homing heat blasts. You float up and release a giant heat beam downwards. you follow the opponent like that while releasing heat waves through the ground.

Once you are defeated you fall down and melt through the ground, leaving behind only your blade "The Blaze Defier" which lets you create walls of flames in front of you.

Your theme would be:

That's cool as ****.

idk if you liked Pepper's take given your reaction but uh i guess i'll try my hand at yours

Veloxt1r0kore, the Muse of Hades

You start off fast, dashing around the perimeter and releasing soundwaves at the opponent relentlessly. You then dash at the center releasing dark flames around you which go off in different directions and home in on the opponent. You then release a series of attacks which create walls of lightning which strike down quickly again and again. You prance around the area releasing more flames without stopping until you release a bunch of dark hearts omnidirectionally which, if touched, will make the opponent infatuated cause you're another weeb who has a friggin big asseted anime girl on your pfp and i have nothing else to go off of.
In phase two you get serious. You start summoning odes, ancient inscriptions which release the powers of gods upon the opponent. Different odes have different effects. An ode to aries summons warriors which attack the opponent with quick spear jabs. An ode to poseidon will create a dark trident which will get shot through the arena and a giant water current will follow it. The trident will zip around a few times. An ode to Apollo will summon dozens of arrows which will home in on the opponent and an ode to zeus will create giant lightning bolts across the arena. You also keep your old moves as well.
In phase three you get truly serious and use the ode to Hades and Persephone silmuntaneously. You fire away boomerang scythes which deal high damage and you summon giant vines which try to crush the opponent. You create two pomegranate fruits which you open up and release their seeds as energy blasts which rapid fire at the opponent without stopping. The two pomegranates are black and pink, the black one pins the opponent down to the ground and the pink one causes infatuation if it hits you hard enough and crits. You shoot out soundwaves which summon three dog heads from either side which try to chomp away at the opponent as you summon different odes from before. Finally you take out your blade and at the very end power it up with darkness and let it rip, shooting it out and extending it, making it follow the opponent and if it hits it deals a ton of damage.

Once you are defeated you collapse onto your knees in exhaustion and the floor opens up, you descending into hades, leaving behind "The Ode of The Gods" which lets the user learn any one godly technique of their liking.

Your theme is:

(the intro is a tad bit long so be please be patient)

I mean, if you want something supernatural, I can give it to you

Maledictus Anthropophagus

At the entrance of a cave, the player character will discover a limited amount of +3 Fire Papers, being able to apply stronger fire effect on their weapon which is important as this boss cannot be hurt without it, even with regular fire. The boss takes place in a half-submerged cave with a few lanterns present. Water drips from the ceiling as a river runs above it. All the sudden, you appear, a tall lanky humanoid wearing a bison skull as a helmet and wielding a crudely made bone blade.

You're extremely fast, being able to dodge any non-AoE projectile the player character throws and you are completely aware of the enchanted weapon you have. You mainly attempt to cause as much environmental damage during the fight, attacking the ceiling, breaking lanterns, splashing into the pools of water, or throwing dirt, doing everything in your might to put out the burning weapon which can happen by normal means.

The player character needs to either back up deeper into the cave whenever water starts flowing or when the place goes dark as they risk extinguishing their weapon and being forced to use up another of the limited fire papers. Eventually though after enough damage, your helmet breaks, revealing a human head though uncanny with no pupils and detachable jaws. This is the second phase.

At this phase, you begins chasing the player character to the end of the tunnel where they need to fight you in an underground lake. A number of explosive barrels are scattered all over the area from a previous mining company. Now in the water, the player is unable to use their flaming weapon and instead must try to lure you into these barrels before shooting it, causing a fiery explosion. They must be careful as you are an extremely fast swimmer and the player character's movement is slower in the water, all while maintaining that extremely fast attack speed and movement speed on land.

After getting blown up multiple times, you will be incapacitated long enough for the player character to dump gasoline over you and then set you alight, killing you. The player character is rewarded for doing this with the Sacred Dreamcatcher, a charm that allows for spending more time and having more control in dreams

You can guess what I based this on. If it's not enough, this is your boss theme

Gotta say, this one is way better.

Gotta say, this one is way better.
i tried to base the boss i made on your name implication. New so it has to be something modern, maybe futuristic, then wendigo, a caniballistic monster and then the whole cooler design which looks futuristic, so i ended up making a cyber wendigo. Sad that you didn't like it, but i am working with basically nothing here so..

I kinda of wanted request a couple of ideas for my battle, like the fight being horror themed, or some of my posible abilites, but since you just wanted us to say "give me a boss battle".

Back