• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to create a page for Dai from Dai no Daibouken

Simply put,i want to create a page for Dai

All you need to do is to give me feats and statements and the chapters they occured in so i can analyze them

To make it easier,put it like this

Feat:The feat in question

Description:The description of the feat like statements and result of it

Chapter:The chapter where the feat ocurred

I also want abilities from Dai if that's possible

Should be massively hypersonic+ and multi continent level by the end of the series but I really don't feel like showing everything, too much work

read it for yourself

Actually I think DQ DnD could be relativistic via a couple characters reacting to something described as "emitting light" and "heat emission" both of which would be light speed

Back