• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I sincerely regret doing this: Molecule Man vs Bill Cipher

Thinking > snapping

Don't remember if tier 2 version has thought based stuff but I'm pretty sure he does

He has the best matter manip on the site. It even works on dudes not made of matter. I think he'll manage with that, considering how versatile it is.

Wouldn't be surprised if it could, considering that description and what I know of the character. It's more akin to high level RW than matter hax, with the extent he has, but you should ask the comics dudes about it.

I'm not saying I'm correct, but destroying the multiverse is something that seems so weird to me, I hardly see how that would benefit a lot of characters, unless their sadistic bastards that want to see everything die then yeah I guess.

Btw, MM can affect 2-D beings, which, iirc, is where Bill's Low Godly comes from.

Besides, i'm pretty sure he can just keep turning Bill into a chair.

The profile itself says he can do basically whatever he wants. LB Galactus claimed that MM could destroy him with a thought, and even the weakest version of Galactus has low godly. Bill is extremely dead here, voting Molecule Man if it's not a stomp.

For characters like these, their profiles should just state what they can't do instead of what the can. It'd just make things easier.

I'll vote Molecule Man just because Bill Cipher seems to have a few definant weakness, gravity falls weirdness bubble and unicorn hair, that Molecule Man could recreate.

Back