• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 3 Return of The Jedi

Good news, y'all. I have finished the Masami and am almost done with the new istar stuff. But that's not what I'm hear for atm

Do you think it would be better to temporarilly put DP and the Goddesses of Cyberspace at 1-A or just put them at Unknown until we actually get a chance to discuss them? I would prefer the latter since they are basically place holder stats and I feel it is more honest at this point

Yeah, but I feel like if we are just changing them until we get around to talking about it, Unknown would be a better place holder since we don't know if they are 1-A or High 1-A, and in the DP's case if it is 1-A, High 1-A, or 0

Sure

Antvasima said:
Unknown is better than exaggerated ratings.
If you want, I can quickly fix up the Divine Presence (I guess we should start calling him the Majestic Presence now) real quick, if you open it. I'll change him to Unknown and toss in a few other abilities he is missing. Should I also remove his Questionable Omnipotence ability?

Okay. I will unlock the Divine Presence page. Tell me here when you are done.

You can remove questionable omnipotence, yes.

Alright, I've changed everything that should be done. I've gone ahead and update the keys. I couldn't change the age name to Majestic Presence, tho, not sure why. Its probably in the protections, would you mind changing it Ant?

Fandom protected this wiki from page name-changes by regular members, due to all of the vandalism. Only administrators and content moderators can move pages now.

I will fix it.

Iapitus is editing the pages slowly when he finds the time.

It wouldn't hurt if you try to finish the edits soon.

Yeah, I've been focussing a lot on being precise and trying to do good summeries, but I may just need to do the powers and tiers and just move on with this

Well, quality is more important than quantity. It is just that things are progressing extremely slowly.

BleedingPeach said:
Nedge1000 said:
bump----
I have checked 1-A characters and many have they have their Regenerationn unlisted. However, there are characters like Ishtar (I/O) have it True-Godly, so does the other 1-A regen scale?
Now that you mention it I can say that only she has regen and immortality. HE is really high tier in the verse and the only things specified are the Conceptual Manipulation, Beyond-Dimensional Existence, Large Size and Acausality.
I updated the type from clean up and CRT.

BleedingPeach, I can specify the regen to True-Godly if it applies

Nedge1000 said:
bump----
I have checked 1-A characters and many have they have their Regenerationn unlisted. However, there are characters like Ishtar (I/O) have it True-Godly, so does the other 1-A regen scale?
That's cuz I've been going through and updating the powers as I have been adding keys. Most are gonna end up getting added during the next part of the revisions, which I am basically done with.

Even of the profiles that have been revised, they are still missing powers and because various mods have closed the profiles before I finish them

In any case, I will add True-Godly to the Tier 1-A since they scale and might as well save the the revision time.

Thanks. It's also probably best for us to just open up a bunch of the profiles after I do the high hyperversal scan posts so that we can add keys and the powers at the same time

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Where does the True-Godly come from, by the way? Are these characters ever killed, erased, or notably damaged beyond all dimensional boundaries in their 1-A forms?
Just found a CRT about Regenerationn, it was rejected as True-Godly, in the past. I guess Regenerationn would be High-Godly

Back