• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 3 Return of The Jedi

Just write down which tiers you wish to assign to which character profiles, and explain why in easy to understand summaries.

Masami gets a low hyperversal key. She has a digital ghost form

Ishtar gets a low hyperversal key. she has a digital ghost form

Megumi gets a low hyperversal key. she was a digital ghost basically the whole story. Also, she has segnificant control over babylon

LEM exists in a state of flux, and is partially digital ghost so she gaines a low hyperversal key

Nami gets a low hyperversal key. she has a digital ghost form

Enlil gains weather manip, and vector manip

HE loses his Possibly High 1-A form. Even if we do decide that the other gods of cyberspace are powerful enough to be called high 1-A, he has too many weaknesses

Okay. So which characters get High 1-B or 1-A ratings?

The high 1-B keys are a different issue which I will move into laying out all the scans for after I finish this. I would prefer to argue and add one or two things at a time, because trying to argue several different ones at a time is too chaotic and hard to follow, and points end up getting confused and ignored.

There are 4 or 5 keys for the "human" characters that each may have available to them. Of course, not all keys are applicable to all characters, so many will not have all of them. Basically all of the characters except LEM will have a 1-A form, to answer your question.

Base | Digital Ghost | Within the Hierarchy | End of Game

Most of the characters will end up getting a High 1-B rating, but I want to wait to lay out all the scans for Matt and Azathoth until after we get this finished

Okay. That seems fine, but it is best if you ask both of them to comment here again via their message walls.

Well, it is up to you and Azathoth to decide. I am not very informed about this subject.

I would appreciate if we could finally get the revisions off the ground though.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
These general idea seem alright, but I think laying out the scans for each proposed key first would be good.
the scans for the 2 proposed keys are in the top rn. I'll do the scans for the others after I add these, then we can deal with those

Please remember to include explanations and links to evidence within the I/O profiles when you revise them.

I am not sure whether or not Azathoth and Matthew have given a go-ahead yet.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Masami gets a low hyperversal key. She has a digital ghost form
Ishtar gets a low hyperversal key. she has a digital ghost form

Megumi gets a low hyperversal key. she was a digital ghost basically the whole story. Also, she has segnificant control over babylon

LEM exists in a state of flux, and is partially digital ghost so she gaines a low hyperversal key

Nami gets a low hyperversal key. she has a digital ghost form

Enlil gains weather manip, and vector manip

HE loses his Possibly High 1-A form. Even if we do decide that the other gods of cyberspace are powerful enough to be called high 1-A, he has too many weaknesses
these

Can you write a list of all the '''exact''' profile page titles?

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done, and remember to insert proper explanations/justifications and links to evidence into the profiles.

I have done so.

For the future, please write the profile title lists in the following manner:

Shinozuka Masami

Ishtar (I/O)

Wadatsumi Megumi

Izawa Nami

LEM

Izumo Tsukasa

HE

or some reason the ishtar page isn't open

One a side note, can we change the Izumo and Megumi pages to Enlil and Ea respectively? yes, Izumo Tsukasa and Wadatsumi Megumi are technically their "real" normal names, but they are mostly refered to by their God names over their normal ones

I have unlocked the Ishtar (I/O) page, but I do not think that changing the names of the pages seems like a good idea. For one thing, I think that Ea is too short to be found via our search bar.

Remember to add scans with evidence for the statistics to the profiles, or they will remain as seemingly unwarranted as ever for our visitors.

Hey, I kinda feel bad for asking at this point, but do could I get some help with this? its a lot more than I thought it would be, and more complicated. I'll still do the powers and justifications, but could I maybe get help with adding the keys and doing the formatting? I didn't think it would be this complicated lol

Back