• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O in the New Tiering System

I'm making this thread for the discussion of the impact of this new system on I/O characters. I'll make lay out scans and arguments later, but I believe these new changes should actually put Marduk and those that scale to her at Low 1-A due to her being transcendent of the usual infinite hierarchies of the verse, even when not in the meta world. Even when she was just born, she could dream infinite hierarchies into existence, thus naturally making her transcendent of them by at least the degree of a reality-fiction difference greater than the usual ones found within these structures

You should first make an explanation for your suggestions, and then ask Matthew and Ultima to help you out with input.

Antvasima said:
You should first make an explanation for your suggestions, and then ask Matthew and Ultima to help you out with input.
^

Lol tf with this IC'S should be high outerversal cause they even transcend form the observer world were overlooking everything they even use electrons microscope to observe the nano-world and macro world wich is including were Marduk dream that infinite multi layered worlds

I have all the scans of I/O revision wich is unfortunate for me here I can't sends scans to back up my claim cause I use my cp and if you're interested I have RT for I/O in facebook I post all details with scan and about majestic presence I figured who was it and it exist it was just the future higher world consciousness of IZAIAH Ishtar and hinata n MAYUMI I have my scan in facebook group just search ichiban / I/O revision II (RT)

If your interested that is

I am not able to evaluate them on my own.

Marduk would be obvious base outerversal she dream the infinite multi layered world and she can end the entire existence and non-existence at will but majestic presence stop her from doing that she even put HE and Ishtar at the concept of place that doesn't exist they thought they transcends at the infinite infinite dream and she's also part of the observer world____) ashur and Marduk create an alternate world of thier own where they could write they're love story

A6colute should also be able to help out.

Observer world =infinite infinitesimal world -=Abstract world means transparent world or ethereal world Observing the many world interpretation = infinite Multiverse and Marduk dreams infinite multi layered worlds is just part inside of one a world including ashur who can copy infinite layered world and divide it into even infinite worlds in real space Observing: the many world's throu electrons microscope = so they sees the many worlds as a microscopic world's Even observing through quantum theory : things can be devided into existence and non-existence world's throu observation Observing into so called branch of parallel universes : And humans became information data 0s 1s Observer can reprogram themselves freely with just random data ...................and that the observers world

I have finals starting this week and they continue into next week, so I won't be incredibly active.

@Izaiah

I'm happy to discuss what we think about the various tiers. I've heard multiple people say that Marduk should be 1-A even as of the second route, so I'm open to changing my mind on that, although I don't currently see it at this time

Back