• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I myself wonder what kind of Void The Abyss of Wonderful World is... A summary in regards to the Abyss

I'm back, but not for long...

I've been trying to record a lot of things about this verse that's currently playable. One such thing is more complicated than I normally would expect... But just so we're on the same Page:

Timeless Voids.

Yep. I'm trying to find evidence that Semnia Eubaints' Abyss is a legitimate Void of some kind. While I have clips for this, I'd like to point some things out throughout:

Ôù¥ The realm should be consistently and reliably described as timeless by knowledgeable characters who can be confirmed not to be lying or bluffing.

Since the only Dialogue of the Verse thus far is Winquotes, Virtually nothing about this thus far: Ryuza stated he would be doing some "arts" to Gakincho "Òé¼Òé¡Òâ│ÒâüÒâº", which translates to Cliché, roughly. Duna guessed that Semnia was born from a Rich Father (Given Semnia's Attire 2 yrs. Prior, this may be plausible.), Lemius only referred to Semnia's Devil Swords (Ú¡öÕëú, if we separate the Kanji, would mean Devil Sword based on this. Worth a Google Translate.), Aiwhe doen't want anything to do with her. Corona was actually reminded of that time she was caged in the Laboratory (Her In-Game Manual states something like this, & her Final Stage was actually Eldio, not Sabe like numerous others.), Sasari, or, under her pseudonym: ÒéÁÒéÁÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝ "Sasa Rider" wanted Semnia to do a spectacle with otherwise, Evil Magic. Lunathia actually saw through Semnia's Lethargic Personality, & wanted to have an Afternoon Nap with her (Is opposed to her usual dirty words taught to her by Sabe.), Orphe might be on to something about her sad Past, but nothing implied, Cielo stated something about ÒâøÒâå (Hote)-chan being Amazing; but Hote translates to Hotel (ÒâøÒâå =/= ÒâüÒâ╝Òé║, which is Cheese.), which is immensely non-sense, Alicephia just took All of Samnia's Swords (Obvious Thief Tactic.), Sabe stated Semnia only needs to die if her connection to her "Ma Ken/Devil Sword" is severed; he merely crushed it; & it's stated to be a Runesword as well; though I dunno how hard that material is. Neva merely wanted to know her name to register her existence. Lynia remembered being like Semnia in her youth. Friede even knew by that point that Devil Swords of such design really do exist, & has proof now where she had none LONG ago. Kiki saw Semnia as a Living Weapon without a will of her own. Semnia didn't want to strike at Chartette after the former's defeat. Her Onee-chan, Claudette was just mesmerized at Semnia's moving Devil Swords behind her. Shake, being bad with, naturally, all women, wondered if Semnia will ever physically fuse with her Devil Swords. Fuga suggested to Semnia to go home & get some sleep (Even though her home's location is yet to even be mentioned at all; thus the mentioning of her operation, and her 2 yr. Amnesia as a result.). Eldio threatened to kill her, implying her other 6 Swords killed some others. Etielle merely tried to run away from such immense magic (Etielle is a Rookie BTW.). Pale just wanted to see if she's OK. Rosalice even knew about the Magic Link of the Devil Sword, stated to Semnia it would take time to release her magic, but Rosalice stopped talking after she said "Þ▓┤ÕÑ│Òü«Õæ¢Òü»´¢Ñ´¢Ñ´¢ÑÒÇé" (Roughly Translated as "Your Life is..."); based on that, Semnia's Life is a mystery.

It seems like nobody even knows Semnia's Abyss Abilities; they just seem to comment on them. Even Semnia's Winquotes are either Short, or, WAY moreso, nothing about the Abyss at all; ranging from wanting to go home (Wherever that is...), wants to sleep, or even mention a quick statement as a result of her Lethargic personality. Unless the next character (Who is Magenda.) knows something about Semnia's Abyss, it's confirmed for now that above all this text is that Rule one of Timeless Voids is false for the Abyss, & will be for an EXTREMELY long time; longer than even 2D Fighting Games can even exist, even in 4K or better.

That said, there is Rule 2 Still possible:

Ôù¥ The realm should display characteristics a realm without time would be expected to have, such as the lack of a visible passage of time, unless this is Cinematic Time.

This... might be possible. Most of the Gameplay is Cinematic Time anyway.

The first clip: The Devil Sword of Demise moving as an object, & as a part of the Abyss.

NOTE: These pieces of evidence will be all gameplay. My apologies for not getting better proof.

Semnia starts her assault w/ the Devil Sword of the Primal (Many other names could workas well...), which starts as an Orb of Light, & when it becomes a Sword, Semnia BFRs her opponent to the Abyss without the need of an Abyss Vortex via Devil Sword of Demise. Strangely enough, she can use her Original Ability: Invitation to the Abyss, & create an Abyss Vortex as a result, & even put it into the Abyss as Devil Sword of Demise is in progress. I actually don't know what the idea of a Void-within-a-Void is called, but if it's legit, I really would like to add this...

Clip 2: First, a Void Within a Void, now one can move?

Normally, one isn't to move in a Void, much less a Timeless Void. HOWEVER, The Devil Sword of Demise was able to move even when one is in the Abyss (hint: That Blade is a part of the Abyss.). so someone should be able to move just as easily as a result. However, this is where it gets confusing. At first, there IS no passage of time as a result of entering the Abyss w/o a passageway. But when the Devil Sword of Demise slams down, it seems to allow passageway of time, but w/ a cost; the impact, being so large, creates a wave of Darkness. Even if the Abyss can kill, Semnia seems too docile to do so at such a time, otherwise, Aiwhen is dead.

Clip 3: This isn't here to show the scale of the Abyss; just for the heck of it.

Is a Void Infinite sized? if so, I'll probably remove this clip.

Clip 4: Attacks In-Progress, can still happen.

Even stuff like attacks in-progress follow the same rule as how Movement works in the Abyss.

Clip 5 Even Illusions can exist

This could be important, but I know little about Spiritual ideas & how they can exist in a Void. If it's possible, that's all that matters; unless one can help as to why, or why not.

Final Clip: Energy. What's its use in a Void?

As you must know by now, Duna's Lightning is NOT Magic, & all scientific values of it apply; even if it can take other forms. I'll look up more about Energy & Voids later. Regardless, if a Lightning Bolt can use Cinematic Time, all of Duna's Lightning applies to this very bylaw.

That said, that's all the clips mentioned, & even we have one last Rule to speak of:

Ôù¥ Although not necessary per se, and not entirely accurate either, the characters who traverse it being described as "beyond the space-time" or "beyond time" would be supporting evidence.

While none have mentioned anything w/ both Time/Space-Time in a Winquote, Those who explored the Abyss is instantaneously killed, so given this idea, & the possibility of actual exploration of the Abyss (Always resulting in Death.), & how this could be a Void, we already have evidence of this if the Abyss is one. It was even mentioned by someone awhile back that Voids kill upon entry. If Fighting Game Logic didn't get in the way, so much of this info would have actually be legit. I suppose Semnia wanted to find her own will despite being used as a living weapon, so she removed her enemy from the Abyss on her own. Even I wouldn't know why A Majin Swordswoman who has Demon Magic of a large variety would let her opponents out. Maybe it's her Tired Mood she has all the time via her Lethargy & her words slurring? Sure it's PIS, but regardless, this is a deadly ability that can murder like a Void.

wait...

If the final clip is Energy Based, & the Abyss is a Void, does that mean even it could even survive? What about Eldio's Illusions? Since the Abyss can be entered via an Abyss Vortex, or even at will after Devil Sword of the Primal, this would mean outside influence would be effected even in-progress unless someone disagrees. As for Devil Sword of Demise, I suppose the reason it exists as a weapon in the Abyss is that either Semnia can make it exist, and/or not exist at will. & that's when Semnia is OUTSIDE of the Abyss.

So, I actually have a lot of Questions for you guys to answer, just so we can get this over with.

1: Can a Portal to a Void exist in the Same Void it's already in?

2: Is it possible for those who are initially locked in time in a Void to move in a Void, thus allowing the passage of time in Cinematic form (Such as being able to move from a trigger, or Lightning Manipulation forced into a Void from one area only, for instance.)?

3: If Semnia is a user of Void Manipulation via Abyss, does that mean her use of Conversion of Existence/Conversion of Nonexistence the result of Allowing Energy, Spirits, Objects even, in her Abyss even though it technically CANNOT?

4: How Magic Defense works thus far in the Wonderful World (Verse) is incredible. Since Blocking comes in the form of a Shield/Barrier of Magic Base, this can stop these things: Magic Cutting, Magic Disabling, Fire, Black Fire, Lightning, Air/Wind, Light, Ki, Shikigami Perception, Soul Attack, Cloth, Bodily Ideas, Spirit Interactions, Blade Creation, Explosive Magic, Water/Ice Magic (Which Ignores Durability.), Shadow Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Ability Swap, Poison Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Lasers, Phantasmal Attacks, Void Manipulation, Having your Life eaten at, Corrosion from Physical Contact, Attacks that disrupt the Flow of Magic, Spatial Destruction, Reality Erasing, Hellfire, Thermal Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Blood Drain, & so much more to come. That said, I wonder what to call such an ability to have Resistance to all those abilities. What would you call it, & why?

Overall, I wanted to see that these moves about the Abyss is Legit, & that if all of such effort for all this is worth it. I'd like some constructive Criticism about this, but I also want to know if such ideas is true.

Thanks for reading all this; EXTREMELY Sorry for the Mammoth Wall of text; but this took what felt like a whole 12hrs. to do this. >X<

BUMP.

After all my struggle to even type this, I still want some thoughts on all this. If the Abyss isn't Void Manipulation based, what would this follow under? I just want to know to be sure, lest that the Abyss isn't a Void, despite killing upon entry...

Back