• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I look at you and you die vs You look at me and you die

Status
Not open for further replies.
What version of gk is being used? Ulthathotep gk has mid-godly regen, and if you think the gaze is ridiculous in his 7-C version, it gets more broken, the gaze can kill critters which are above the laws of physics and exists as possibilities and information, gk killed hundreds of critters instantly via looking, then in ulthathotep the gaze is hundreds of millions of times stronger so...

SBA automatically puts Two characters at their strongest versions if not specified.

so..5-B? Then i think ulthathotep wins cause of not only the potency but the scale of the glares are much stronger and larger so he will be bombarded with multiple stares to add insult to injury groutesque hand ignores time and space so immesurable hitting FTW

Worth noting the moment he glances at Nihilus he gets Mind haxed instantly and from what I see on his page he has no resistance

To clarify how good his mind hax is, the quote on his page shows what happened when Visarr Marr, a person who is literally resistant to Mind Hax instantly became a slave to him (No it doesn't kill contrary to the title)

Also worth noting he's superior to people who Mind haxed 23 million people with a thought

And yes, in case you couldn't figure it out, I literally made this to be inconclusive.

I feel the need to point something out.

If the King staring at Nihilus kills the latter, but mindhaxes the former without ending his life, then what's keeping the King incapacitated once Nihilus kicks the bucket?

Being an eternal slave to someone won't mean much if said someone is deader than dead.

Not sure if he can keep gazing if he gets Mind haxed

Also, Nihilus soul rips passively by being there, this won't kill because of Mid Godly, but it will force him to regenerate, thus he can't gaze

Both of them activate by making visual contact. You need more reasoning then that.

If he can use it yes, Nihilus himself however contains multiple passive abilities and is ludicrously faster.

Also, apparently Soul Destruction can briefly incap someone even with Mid Godly, and that's activated by him standing and doesn't require visual contact.

Altair vs GK is already concluded and 5, six counting the first guy who gave no reasons.

Honestly forgot about your thread due to it getting into plot vs concepts which is too much of a pain to think about lol.

So, gk has become a character who ppl other than me would use, now i just need to spark interest for Sekien no Inganock characters.

Grimm=Grimm is just all the other characters on steroids since he was the one who created them, made them possibilities and what not, that reminds he should have stuff like spatial manipulation, death manipulation, probability manipulation, physics manipulation, non-corporeal etc.

i was thinking on sans vs Gii for whatever reason but...idk on that notion :V

It's basically sans soul hax vs gii's everything else, albeit his soul hax is impressive from what i have heard, since he can beat multiversal guys apparently.

Go ahead and make it if you want.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so..5-B? Then i think ulthathotep wins cause of not only the potency but the scale of the glares are much stronger and larger so he will be bombarded with multiple stares to add insult to injury groutesque hand ignores time and space so immesurable hitting FTW
You did

oh...i forgot even my own words kek

@CP later i guess lol idk exactly multiversal as well...said dude was tbf lvl 19 and 20 was after sans when he reached multiversal but eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back