• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hope this space marine doesn't stomp Medaka

Pretty certain you need feats of negging Low-Godly before saying you can neg Low-Godly.

Going first… wha? I mean okay but like no.

As for the other two, those are good finds, not sure if they give Medaka a win or not.

Information analysis and precog won't work on Saint-14 and her profile doesn't say she can null low-godly Regenerationn.

I'm gonna assume Saint couldn't be analyzed by the Vex then, considering he was in that forest-thing?

Okay then yeah for now my vote is for Incon.

Naeblis495 said:
what if she bookmaker him first , negating most of his abilities ? would they work then ?
Not sure those resistances are abilities so much as being fundamentally not-understandable. The techie people of Destiny have that sort of thing commonly.

Mr. Bambu said:
Naeblis495 said:
what if she bookmaker him first , negating most of his abilities ? would they work then ?
Not sure those resistances are abilities so much as being fundamentally not-understandable. The techie people of Destiny have that sort of thing commonly.
what do you mean by that ? saint 14 doesn't have resistance to power null and stats reduction so i don't see how this wouldn't work

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Naeblis495 said:
why put them in the profile then ? that's confusing
They were actually added recently and they really shouldn't have been. There was a thread about it.
they are in the profile right now and nothing in the profile say that we can't use them, so i will argue that we can use them , until a mod remove them

WHYNAUT said:
There's a revision going about whether or not Medaka Box characters have souls or not. If Medaka does have a soul then Saint-14 can kill her, but if she doesn't then she likely takes this thanks to Book Maker.

Naeblis, was referring to Info Analysis and Precog buddy. Not Power Null and stuff.

WHYNAUT said:
WHYNAUT said:
There's a revision going about whether or not Medaka Box characters have souls or not. If Medaka does have a soul then Saint-14 can kill her, but if she doesn't then she likely takes this thanks to Book Maker.
that poked my interrest , where can i follow that CRT ?

I don't have the link but you should be able to find it when you go to the Medaka box page and go to the discussions section.

thx

The CRT seems to lean toward verse equal when it come to soul , mind and other stuff . so i guess that here medaka does posses a soul .

how would the battle go then ? how does saint's soul manip work and how probable is it for him to open with it ?

Back