• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I heard MHA has been upgraded to the extremes (7A), so why not just pit a pro hero to a superhero I guess. (and also because Natsu vs Deku happened)

Aight, done with my break.

So, from what I’ve seen, Deku can definitely predict and dodge basically everything the Boy can throw at him. Even his huge attacks like the meteor or glacier can be avoided thanks to Deku’s precognition and mobility. He can just fly away from most of the problems or speed boost away with Fa Jin. So yeah, range spam isn’t going to be what stops him. He can get to the Boy with relative ease.

The wind abilities seem to be his best best for keeping Deku back, but even then Deku can just overpower or counter them with his own attacks.

When it comes to close quarters, Deku can easily tie up any of the clones and beat them down solo, the issue just comes from getting jumped by multiple of them. This, however, is again countered by Danger Sense kicking in and letting him dodge basically anything they got. Their AoE is really the only thing that lets them hit Deku reliably (from what I’ve seen) so he can just dodge around while taking shots at any of them.

Smokescreen is unironically useful if he manages to take down the wind element or at least use it as cover to get to him.

Idk much about Solar boy other than the kamehameha he shot out in that video, and that he’s somewhat faster than the other clones. The intangibility when he teleports and the energy beam seem to be his main gimmicks, so at that point it’s just whether Deku can get past the beam and beat him. And even then the beam won’t one shot Deku if it hits.

Aight, done with my break.

So, from what I’ve seen, Deku can definitely predict and dodge basically everything the Boy can throw at him. Even his huge attacks like the meteor or glacier can be avoided thanks to Deku’s precognition and mobility. He can just fly away from most of the problems or speed boost away with Fa Jin. So yeah, range spam isn’t going to be what stops him. He can get to the Boy with relative ease.

The wind abilities seem to be his best best for keeping Deku back, but even then Deku can just overpower or counter them with his own attacks.

When it comes to close quarters, Deku can easily tie up any of the clones and beat them down solo, the issue just comes from getting jumped by multiple of them. This, however, is again countered by Danger Sense kicking in and letting him dodge basically anything they got. Their AoE is really the only thing that lets them hit Deku reliably (from what I’ve seen) so he can just dodge around while taking shots at any of them.

Smokescreen is unironically useful if he manages to take down the wind element or at least use it as cover to get to him.

Idk much about Solar boy other than the kamehameha he shot out in that video, and that he’s somewhat faster than the other clones. The intangibility when he teleports and the energy beam seem to be his main gimmicks, so at that point it’s just whether Deku can get past the beam and beat him. And even then the beam won’t one shot Deku if it hits.
I'll just plot my main arguments:

1.Izuku is definitely gonna have a hard time trying to counterattack BoBoiBoy with his at least 4 elemental area of effect attacks especially if it's coming from every direction, BoBoiBoy could just summon up a tornado around him and just do whatever the hell he can while clouding Izuku's view and light the thing up in flames and freeze him inside.

2.I'd argue thunderstorm (2nd tier element of lightning) is the one causing Izuku most of his problems, if he flies away in one direction, thunderstorm would use lightning speed (stats amp and elemental intangibility) and strike Izuku, if Izuku tries to dodge, counterattack or escape he'll just spam lightning speed in a different angle and so on and so forth.

3.I know Danger sense is really great for CQC but show me a case where it helped him consecutively countered attacks that came from every angle. Also soloing a single element is a hard thing to do when practically every other element is providing support and cover fire. Also if Izuku accidentally hits BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm while he is using lightning speed he'll receive damage from it due to an aura of electricity. BoBoiBoy has the travel speed advantage which allows him to move out of the way faster (since that's the only thing that isn't equalized in any matchups due to Da Rules) from Izuku's attacks.

4.smokescreen is redundant, Boboiboy Taufan could simply create a wind barrier to disperse it or any wind based attacks for that matter.

5. BoBoiBoy solar is the fastest out of all the elements with SOL travel speed Everytime he uses Solar Leap. Even if Izuku narrowly dodges his solar eclipse blast, he'll still take damage from being close to it. Shown in one of the clips where pirate spaceships go boom when the beam got close to their ships. BoBoiBoy Solar could just Solar Leap if Izuku attacks him after dodging his Solar Eclipse Blast.

Okay but with that out of the way. Why hasn't anyone brought an argument for how Izuku would deal with Elemental Fusion?

Boiboi is the ******* killer of shonen protagonist or what, I don´t know anything about this show but he is always fighting shonen protagonist

Boiboi is the ******* killer of shonen protagonist or what, I don´t know anything about this show but he is always fighting shonen protagonist
That was mostly due to me. but anyway give or take, he's currently quite a shounen shredder when only minor hax is involved.

how about his next opponent will be Issei Hyodou?
He has more versatile abilities which would outclass all of BoBoiBoy's abilities. So no, BoBoiBoy would lose by a landslide. Besides that Issei has a good stat reduct that could decrease BoBoiBoy's AP to oblivion.

Last edited:
Back