• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Greatest Hero vs The Strongest Avenger (Izuku Midoriya vs MCU Thor) (7-0-0) (GRACE)

Izuku Midoriya (MHA) vs Thor (MCU)

Villian Hunt Ark 45% Deku and Base Thor are being used in this fight

Deku scales to 550 Megatons while Thor is 493.9 Megatons

Speed is =

Fight takes place on top of Mount Everest because why the hell not?

Who Wins?

Izuku Midoriya: 7 (Acer_, Kingofwolves999, Therefir, TheRustyOne, XSOULOFCINDERX, Sonicflare9, StorytellingDemonKing)

Thor: 0 ()

izuku_midoriya_s4.png
1-2-thor-png.png

Last edited:
Tbh I would switch it to joint training full cowl 100% given this deku can't use full cowl 100% at all. Not even for a minute like his joint training counterpart or switch it to 45% deku

Yeah, Deku can't go 100% much, even if he can take a ton of hits because of his pain tolerance, this seems incredibly one sided

I think Deku may take this. His Danger sense and smaller size (Thor is almost a full foot taller than him) may allow him to avoid many melee attacks and help him avoid Thor's lightning. He also has higher LS so grappling Thor can be used to take him down. Because speed is equal Thor's higher attack speed may be a mute point. and in terms of Range he can both attack and grapple Thor at a distance with Black whip. he also has a 1.114x ap advantage but that is small enough to not matter too much. Black whip can also be used to take mjolnir for some time (even if Thor can summon it back). Fa-jin can be used as a heavy boost to AP (550 MT to 1000 MT with enough energy).

Given that the fight takes on Everest both will struggle to breathe with the lack of air. However Durability wise I think Deku also takes it. Not counting his advantage from scaling in terms of AP, but in terms of pain tolerance. Deku can break his almost all his limbs and keep going fine, while Thor staggers from attacks around his AP. I'll admit, it's fair that He'd do that, but it's not nearly as impressive as Deku's ability to break his Limbs and then keep going like nothing happened. Their range is also comperable, both having hundreds of meters, though Thor can only damage Deku while Deku can grapple Thor (with a class T vs Class M lifting strength) and attack. They both have the Win Condition of K.O though Deku can grapple and win that way.

Despite how little it seems, Smokescreen will be useful here. Thor doesn't seem to have enhanced senses or anyway to see through the fog, giving Deku a chance to use his more utility based quirks, as well as escaping if Thor ever gets close and he needs to run. He can use his time with smokescreen to charge Fajin with repeated movements, or effect the terrain with smashes. Combined with Danger sense allowing him to Detect Thor's presence and wish to hurt him (assuming that Thor is trying to fight back), Deku can beat Thor within the fog. He could also use Float for levitation and combined with smashes Flight, meaning Thor can just fly out of there to escape. It also allows him to use the terrain in more creative ways. Quoting from the wiki Smokescreen creates "and thick cloud of smoke", which means that he can get different ranged options by using the stones on Everest or destroying the Mountain to create his own, which he can combine with Blackwhip for more offence.

Note: If Thor's attack speed is higher, than even with speed equalized it'll still be higher in proportion to him.

I don't know what to call it, but you can read it here.
  • The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
So Thor's lightning will still be faster than him by however times faster it is to his combat speed, which makes it faster than Izuku. Also I don't believe Izuku can lift Mjolnir, Blackwhip wouldn't let him get around the rule I think.

Note: If Thor's attack speed is higher, than even with speed equalized it'll still be higher in proportion to him.

• The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
So Thor's lightning will still be faster than him by however times faster it is to his combat speed, which makes it faster than Izuku. Also I don't believe Izuku can lift Mjolnir, Blackwhip wouldn't let him get around the rule I think.
99% sure Deku is worthy enough to wield Mjolnir. Like, horrifically worthy. He’s like Steve Rogers on crack kind of worthy.

Oh I though of it not as grabbing Mjolnir but essentially breaking the wrist holding it, or atleast pulling it out of place (Should be possible given his higher AP and Fajin), though thank you about the Attack speed, I still think Analytical Prediction and Danger sense (And the noticeable summon from Thor) will let him avoid it most of the time (He will most definitely get hit some of the time)

99% sure Deku is worthy enough to wield Mjolnir. Like, horrifically worthy. He’s like Steve Rogers on crack kind of worthy.
I don't know if we can guess worthiness? I mean given his ideals and what he's done in the name of saving people (Like breaking his body all over) though I'll try searching for the MCU's rules for Mjolnir and see if Deku applies to them (if we could determine he is worthy based on that, though even if they do I don't know if we can do that)

The MCU has no stated rules or requirements for Worthiness (If the videos I looked through for worthiness and the wiki are correct). However we do know that They atleast need to use violence as a last resort and to be willing to sacrificng themselves for a greater good (re-watching the scene where Thor gets Mjolnir back). Which Fit's Deku to a T. We see near the beginning of the VH Arc he stops a group of Thugs from attacking a woman with a Mutant type quirk by talking them down, instead of attacking them, and even in his fight against Lady Nagant, he went out of his way to save Overhaul, and stopped the fight by talking her into agreeing to stop. and I think we all know that the scarificing one's self part fits

Deku, if you go over all he is, would be just as worthy as Steve Rogers, probably more so considering the full weight of responsibility he has and where it all started for him.

However, let’s be frank, if he just took the hammer and started wailing on Thor with it that wouldn’t be a fun vs battle.

So for straight up combat, Deku definitely has the upper hand in several areas. He outclasses in LS, his precog and prediction abilities help him dodge Thor’s attacks, and he’s strong enough to take a bunch of hits from Thor and just keep trucking. Eventually, he’s going to figure out Thor’s fighting style and begin putting the hurt on him badly, especially when he builds up Fa Jin for some stat amps.

The main issues for Deku here are definitely the lightning, Thor’s experience and Mjolnir. He doesn’t get one shot or taken down by Thor’s attacks easily, but they do hurt a lot. However, with Danger Sense, he can eventually begin predicting when and how Thor is going to use lightning or throw Mjolnir. So he can dodge before he actually does the attack, hopefully.

However, the best win condition for Deku is binding Thor up with Blackwhip, making sure he can’t grab on to Mjolnir, then just wailing on him until one of them drops. I can definitely say this is going to be a long and painful fight for Deku though, and it’s going to take literally all of his concentration and abilities, but he should take it more times than not. Once he begins to understand that Mjolnir is letting Thor do all his fancy stuff, and how to get Mjolnir away from him or just prevent him from using it properly, he can seal the deal.

Deku, if you go over all he is, would be just as worthy as Steve Rogers, probably more so considering the full weight of responsibility he has and where it all started for him.

However, let’s be frank, if he just took the hammer and started wailing on Thor with it that wouldn’t be a fun vs battle.

So for straight up combat, Deku definitely has the upper hand in several areas. He outclasses in LS, his precog and prediction abilities help him dodge Thor’s attacks, and he’s strong enough to take a bunch of hits from Thor and just keep trucking. Eventually, he’s going to figure out Thor’s fighting style and begin putting the hurt on him badly, especially when he builds up Fa Jin for some stat amps.

The main issues for Deku here are definitely the lightning, Thor’s experience and Mjolnir. He doesn’t get one shot or taken down by Thor’s attacks easily, but they do hurt a lot. However, with Danger Sense, he can eventually begin predicting when and how Thor is going to use lightning or throw Mjolnir. So he can dodge before he actually does the attack, hopefully.

However, the best win condition for Deku is binding Thor up with Blackwhip, making sure he can’t grab on to Mjolnir, then just wailing on him until one of them drops. I can definitely say this is going to be a long and painful fight for Deku though, and it’s going to take literally all of his concentration and abilities, but he should take it more times than not. Once he begins to understand that Mjolnir is letting Thor do all his fancy stuff, and how to get Mjolnir away from him or just prevent him from using it properly, he can seal the deal.
Does Thor have anything to get through smokescreen? (I know the quirk itself seems useless but it's the mcu and Thor's wish to fight and/or hurt him probably is enough for him to sense his loacation, so if Thor doesn't have a counter other than blow it away, it might finally become semi-useful)

Does Thor have anything to get through smokescreen? (I know the quirk itself seems useless but it's the mcu and Thor's wish to fight and/or hurt him probably is enough for him to sense his loacation, so if Thor doesn't have a counter other than blow it away, it might finally become semi-useful)
Well, he can blow it away, or just call down some lightning in the general area to disperse it. It's not that useful here, but it might let him dodge a few hits or confuse Thor enough for him to get grabbed with Blackwhip

Well, he can blow it away, or just call down some lightning in the general area to disperse it. It's not that useful here, but it might let him dodge a few hits or confuse Thor enough for him to get grabbed with Blackwhip
So it's like 8% useful (Also could be used to blow it right in his face to escape a bad combo and this use also makes it an infinite amount more useful it normally is)

Last edited:
Quite a fun match. While Thor has more experience, he has probably never faced someone like Deku, which would be like fighting a Hulk but much more versatile.

So I'm going with Deku for reasons above.

Deku vs Omniman/Invincible when

Like to see some MCU supporters, but I guess for now I'll vote for Izuku via the reasons above.

Deku isn't worthy. Yeah he's self sacrificing for sure, but so was Tony and he couldn't do it.

You need to be willing to self sacrifice for the greater good AND be blonde. That's why Cap could do it and Tony couldn't.

Back