• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since I'm barely on this site much there've been a lot of things confusing the hell out of me regarding some stuff

1. Why doesn't the realm creation feats scale to both the demon king and supreme deity? from what i've heard is that the creation means is unknown and some other assumptions etc etc

2. Why is Arthur High 4-C via reality warping? again doesn't make sense to me right now

4. Why under Chaos profile it states that the God's Fear his creation power? it feels like that's taken out of context.

Please help me out

Chaos powers isn't mainly about Reality warping tho? like iirc when he just got it he subconsciously used it twice but that was about it (unless you use the part where he absorbed cath) but that was about it.
That's why it is High 4-C via reality warping

. Why doesn't the realm creation feats scale to both the demon king and supreme deity? from what i've heard is that the creation means is unknown and some other assumptions etc etc
iirc it was to open/vague or up to interpretation? honestly you'd have a better time asking in the Nanatsu general discussion thread
4. Why under Chaos profile it states that the God's Fear his creation power? it feels like that's taken out of context.
where is this stated?

iirc it was to open/vague or up to interpretation? honestly you'd have a better time asking in the Nanatsu general discussion thread
I mean how is it vague? like i've seen some points where people said stuff like "Chaos could've given them something to help them create the realms etc etc" which is an assumption that would have to be proven which is nigh impossible. That's just one i have heard idk about the others, I did ask in a Nanatsu no General Discussion but i was ignored.
where is this stated?
: Large Star level with Creation (The Supreme Deity and Demon King envy his creation power.

I mean how is it vague? like i've seen some points where people said stuff like "Chaos could've given them something to help them create the realms etc etc" which is an assumption that would have to be proven which is nigh impossible. That's just one i have heard idk about the others, I did ask in a Nanatsu no General Discussion but i was ignored.
oh i wasn't aware the DK and SD was High 4-C via creation already. iirc its vague asf, no timeframe, we don't see the feat on screen or any in depth explanation thats why they get it via creation, think this should help you aswell https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Creation_Feats
: Large Star level with Creation (The Supreme Deity and Demon King envy his creation power.
it does sound weird without a scan, ask NNT general discussion for it or you could request it removed/changed.

oh i wasn't aware the DK and SD was High 4-C via creation already. iirc its vague asf, no timeframe, we don't see the feat on screen or any in depth explanation thats why they get it via creation, think this should help you aswell https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Creation_Feats
I just read the link you sent and i most definitely have arguments for it scaling to their ap but not gonna do it here since it's a question thread.

it does sound weird without a scan, ask NNT general discussion for it or you could request it removed/changed.
yeah i'll try again but i'm most def getting ignored again

Back