• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I had to do this: Gerard Valkyrie vs Admiral Aokiji

Pretty sure Aokiji can't do anything to Gerard. Gerard might have a chance with Hoffnung's damage reversal, but I'm seeing no real way for one to put the other down, so I'm going with inconclusive for now.

@Burning - would Aokiji's freezing have an effect on Hoffnung damage reflection? It states specifically on Gerard's profile that Hitsugaya freezing it nullified its effects.

Either way, i might've made an inconclusive fight :3, at least for killing/ko. who'd win BFR/Incapac?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Shikai Hyōketsu nullifies powers, which is why Gerard was surprised when nothing happened to Hitsugaya after he cleaved it in half. If Aokiji simply freezes it and/or cleaves it in half, he should probably be fine but if he shatters it badly, it might mean trouble.

Then again, his Regenerationn is High-Mid so he would probably be fine anyways.

@Knight - i think it should mention that in Gerard's profile, since it seems to state that simply freezing it is enough to cease its functions.

@Burning - Would Damage reflection strike his real body, or logia? Even if it does hit his real body, Aokiji might simply think "Oh, okay, I need to avoid damaging the blade", especially since Gerard would be boasting about it, so Aokiji wouldn't really have to think it through xD.

Back