• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I got a lot of the Demonbane scans translated

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
https://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/4dosgk/japanese_to_english_lather_large_request_for/

I got them translated, there is the good stuff like infinite Demonbanes, but there is one problem

Òâ¼ÒâáÒâ¬ÒéóÒâ╗ÒéñÒâ│ÒâæÒé»ÒâêÚøÂÚøÂÚøÂÕ╝ÅÒÇé remlia impact type 000

þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÒâçÒâóÒâ│ÒâÜÒéñÒâ│ÒüïÒéëÞºúÒüìµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒüƒþäíÚÖÉ├ùþäíÚÖÉÒü«Õ┐àµ╗àÞíôÕ╝Å(ÒâôÒââÒé░ÒâÉÒâ│)ÒüîÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒéƵÿçÞÅ»ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé The deadly infinity multiply infinity technique(Big Bang) which was disenchanted by infinity Demonbane, sublime the world.

õ©ûþòîÒéÆþü╝ÒüÅÒÇüÚûâÕàëÒÇé A flash which heat/burn the world

ÒüØÒéîÒü»þá┤µ╗àÒü«ÚûôÒü½þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒéïÒÇüÕ░ÅÒüòÒü¬ÕàëÒÇé It is small light, which born in crack of ruin.

µÀ▒ÚüáÒü«ÚØÖÕ»éÒü¿ÒÇüþäíÚÖÉÒü½Þ░║´╝êÒüôÒüáÒü¥)ÒüÖÒéïµÿƒÒü«þÑêÒéèÒÇé It is pray of the star which echoes through deeply silence and infinity.

þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕàëÒü«õ©¡Òü½ÒÇüÞªïÒéïÒÇé We see in the infinity shining.

µÜüÒü«ÚééÚÇàÒÇé encounter of dawn Ú╗äµÿÅÒü«Õû¬Õñ▒ÒÇé forfeiture of twilight µÖéÒü«Õñºµ▓│ÒéÆþÂ¥þ╣öÒéèþ┤íÒüÉÒÇüþäíµò░Òü«þë®Þ¬×ÒéÆ Conutless stories which interweave a great river of the time ÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇüÚø¿Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒÇé It is strong like a rain.

ÕÁÉÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½Õä¬ÒüùÒüÅÒÇé Tender like a storm

ÚøÀÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½ÚÖ¢µ░ùÒüºÒÇé Cheerful like a thunder

þéÄÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½µäøÒüùÒüÅÒüªÒÇé beloved like a fire

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒâ╝þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕàëÒü«ÒüØÒü«ÕÉæÒüôÒüåÒü½Òâ╝ÒÇé And beyound the beyond infinity shining

This states Big Bang, which is a 2-C level event. Infinite big bangs within infinite big bangs is only high 2-A, and only low 1-C with Infinite Demonbanes. So could big bang just be an analogy or what?

I very much appreciate your attempts to help out.

However, I have talked with DarkLK, and I think that it is very hard for you to get anything worthwhile out of scraps of information. Somebody fluent in Japanese probably needs to play or watch the entire game, and explain it to us.

Hurr Demonbane or Deus Machina in general terms already existed beyond dimensional concept but I think Haganeya didn't always shove that information to your face whenever they engage in battle. Wait for Matthew Schroeder to give you in-game excerpt/screenshot about it from Zanma Taisei.

Back