• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So yeah, His probability manip just help him tank it a for more longer as it said even if the world is destroyed Veldora can move to another Dimension without problem

NeoSuperior said:
Well damn. Wouldn't this pretty much confirm that Beelzebub is not only 4D, but also includes Concept Manipulation Type 3? Though it would not be combat appliable since Rimuru lacks the energy to do that in his earlier key(s), unless it's a specific situation where Rimuru is bloodlusted and is certain that he is unable to win so he just lets Beelzebub run wild for an incon caused by both sides dying.
Yeah i think so

Unless there is someone who can null Beelzebub even without Bloodlusted he can just let it go wild and then repoduce it again but thats only on His pseudo true Dragon key

GLHF22 said:
NeoSuperior said:
Well damn. Wouldn't this pretty much confirm that Beelzebub is not only 4D, but also includes Concept Manipulation Type 3? Though it would not be combat appliable since Rimuru lacks the energy to do that in his earlier key(s), unless it's a specific situation where Rimuru is bloodlusted and is certain that he is unable to win so he just lets Beelzebub run wild for an incon caused by both sides dying.
Yeah i think so
Unless there is someone who can null Beelzebub even without Bloodlusted he can just let it go wild and then repoduce it again but thats only on His pseudo true Dragon key
Rimuru actually has the ability at Tier 6-A and it later become integrated into his Azathoth Ultimate Skill at High 4-C.

Also, what is the final verdict here, between us 3 since CP and Neo are more interested in the LN and don't want to be bothered with the WN for now.

Are Ultimate Skills 4-D?

Do we go with these revisions:

At least 6-A, Varies from At least 6-A to Low 2-C with Gluttonous King Beelzebub

High 4-C, Varies from High 4-C to Low 2-C with Void God Azathoth

So, the rating for his Awakened Demon Lord, I see, are:

At least 6-A, High 4-C with the summoning of Veldora Tempest, Varies from At least 6-A to Low 2-C with Beelzebub.

Do these revisions apply to EoS Rimuru and Veldora and whoever else it scales to, or main story?

I think the 3 and 2 proposed tiering rating, @Milly.

I thought the Veldora's thread was rejected. From I have seen you might be able to prove 4-D ultimate skills since Veldora's Probability Manipulation come from his Ultimate Skill.

I am neutral about Type 3 Conceptual resistance but you might able to prove it with more evidence.

GHF did say that he was able to somewhat handle it, and reduce it even further with his probability hax, then Rimuru could fully deal with it.

4D Ultimate Skills have to be a given at this point, really. And 3 and 2 proposed rating?

Infinite mobius system Will swallow the universe and every concepts within it and Veldora manage to tank it until Rimuru came

Andt so think concepts manip type 3 and resistance to it for PTD Rimuru

First, Beelzebub is stated to comparable to mobius system

Second, Rimuru said if Veldora is not mind controled he cant absorbs him with Beelzebub

Third, Veldora did tank mobius system

So yeah im pretty sure Veldora or true Dragon should get Resistance to concepts manip type 3 before afterstory

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm not sure, honestly.
Yare yare... I might just give up on this and focus on the LN until this is properly translated.
I finished on the thread: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken WN Changes

To be honest, about the LN, it is responsible for giving me ideas like finding missing skills for Rimuru that were overlooked in the WN and missing evidences for CRT like on the Food Chains and Law Manipulation topics. I think one can used inspirations from both to work on threads from LN and WN because they are not entirely seperated in the skills structures and abilities.

Back