• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Fulfil Celestial's Request of Not Just Using Rimuru but He'll Probably Hate Me Anyways (Grimm=Grimm vs Shion)

ummmmmmmmmmm shion does the cook thing IC right? grimms IC move would use his black rod which negs regen to an extent and affects kikai and apparently its nature is similar to them as well

Other than Grimm=Grimm original directive, there's really nothing stopping him to just turn Shion into fantasy race or turn the surrounding into a gigantic Cracking Being. At worst, Grimm=Grimm will just observe Shion without doing anything and it'll end up as inconclusive as neither can score a win.

I mean shion can't even affect whatever the hell grimm=grimm is, whether you want to argue lol possibilities, or lol non-existent.

Either way she isn't affecting him.

Pretty sure only Kikai are nonexistent/possibilities

I have no clue what Grimm is supposed to be tho

His nature is simple, really. The clause on Kikai doesn't really applicable to him as his nature differs from them. They're both a Cracking Being but not all Cracking Being are one and the same. Hes just an illusion that literally every Inganock's resident see at the edge of their vision but pretend not to because most of these guys are amnesiac and insane. Hes not something that technically exist in normal sense unless he deliberately materializes right in front of you and decide to troll you for some reason

I'd argue that Chaotic Fate affecting a being like Grimm=Grimm to still be within the confine of possibility. Bit whether it can actually score Shion a win or not is something i'm not really want to think too hard about. Hence my stance on either Grimm=Grimm turns her into a Paldes or just pulling off other ***** that he did in canon or no one win at worst

Chaotic fate is just fate hax that a weaker version of herself uses anyway, what shion will be doing is completely manipulating the laws of causality.

But yea still unsure she can affect him, though you could argue lol magic affects concepts but after re-looking at the evidence, don't think that's the case really.

I was gonna say that Shion resists everything Grimm can do but then i remembered the degree to which Grimm's hax works

Shion does resist everything grimm can do, this is probably inconclusive, grimm can't kill shion cause of regen and resistances, while shion can't affect grimm

the point is that Grimm\s hax > Kikai hax which works on other Kikai aka beings who lack what is being manipulated half the time

Back