• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I feel like Homers feats should be updated

I feel that Homer Simpson's profile has not been updated in a while. I would be happy to point out some missing feats that would change some statements on his profile.

In episodes such as "I (annoyed grunt) bot", it is shown that he is able to defeat multiple robots with dangerous weaponry. The robots are equipped with weapons like guns, and boxing gloves, meaning he could handle being shot at, and cut. In that same episode, its shown that he has the ability to absorb and hold large pieces of metal in his stomach. In the episode "Lost Our Lisa", homer can handle a drawbridge closing and cars running over his head. Other episodes show him being shot with a cannonball multiple times in close range and surviving, being crushed by a spaceship and walking away as if he is unharmed, and being hit on the head with bats multiple times without being knocked out. Also, he is fast enough to catch up to Flander's car, and (when powered by nuclear energy) can become a flying superhuman being. Thats all I got

We don't count the crossover as canon.

All the other feats are already accounted but we can add more things if they are reasonable.

His durability borderlines Small Building Level with the calced feat of him falling faster than sound. But he's probably more durable if we calc feats like the beer explosion.

Like Building level? Also, just wonder if he has any new feats in fighting abilities or strength? Last question, I promise

We are currently in the revision. Right now the biggest thing he has is Wall Level+ but there are feats in the series which could put him in Small Building Level or even Building Level in both AP and Durability.

Regarding abilities there are some of them already accepted and will be added soon.

Feel free to ask in my wall.

Back