• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don't really wanna go all out - Orsted (Mushoku Tensei) versus Saitama (One-punch Man)

Two guys who don't wanna go all out duke it out. Battlfield is Earth, not bloodlusted but they wanna beat up the other

S1 - Saitama high end continent vs Orsted

S2 - Saitama is allowed planetary scaling

S3 - Saitama is allowed planetary scaling and speed is equalized

Not to be biased for my favorite verse, but given their similar stats, Orsted takes it with horrendously massive skill gap and lightspeed attack speed with Longsword of Light.

i agree with gremmy, MT is one of my most favored verses and ostred takes the majority of times thanks to skill, 61 out of 100 fights i guess :/

I'm not sure. Orsted has much higher attack speed and can make up for his lesser AP by attacking repeatedly but wouldn't he have to move his body fast enough to attack? And he's just MHS+ to Saitama's Sub Relativistic. Saitama would probably wait for Orsted to swing and hit him but Orsted can't use that opportunity to one-shot because of his lesser AP. I vote for Orsted if the difference in strength isn't too much.

Round 2: Unless Orsted has some hax that I can't remember, he's going to have to reincarnate again.

Round 3: Same as Round 2.

So, apparently, the fight changed into a 3-rounder since the last time.

Still the same as my previous answer, with Orsted trollstomping with massive skill gap and Longsword of Light.

I dunno. On one hand, massive skill gap and lightspeed attacks. On the other, stat advantage and aoe. Probably Orsted by chip-damaging Saitama at lightspeeds with Sword of Deprivation.

『Sword of Deprivation』

A Water God Style new/sixth art, Reida combined two of the most difficult secret art of water god style and manage to create this phantom art, the technique allows Reida to cut from any direction, be it up, down, left, right around her and even slightest movement is instantly countered with a fatal blow.

Saitama would likely win this one.

With regards to Orsted:

Checked the Continental calc, and it says 1002 petatons or 1.002 exatons. Looking at the AP chart, it's mid-high Multi-Continent level.

High 6-A Large or
Multi-Continent
4.435 Petatons to
29.6 Exatons
4.435x1015 to 2.96x10191.855604x1025to 1.24x1029~6674x

Back