• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don't know what i'm doing any more

Calypso looks at him.

He is now in a straitjacket in an asylum in hell.

I mean, The Spinnin Boi could use precog and try and rewind time a few seconds to get the jump on him, but Acasuality says "Nope"

I would normally make a counter argument....

But you know....

Should I?

I could just let him lose.

So to start?

Is the above what actually happens? Or is it just loss via BFR? Because I can argue about both of those.

It's literally what happened here
Twisted Metal (2012) Preacher's Cinematics And Ending
Twisted Metal (2012) Preacher's Cinematics And Ending

. The second Preacher was like "Yo Imma gonna bring you down succa" Calypso immediatly sent him to a prison. Around 3:40 or so is when it happens.

So yeah, loss via BFR.

Although Portal Creation is a thing.... Which is why when the Spinning Boi comes back, he's going to get sealed into a television or something like he did with the guy who asked to "Be on TV all the time"

The spin boi also has time accel that can give him the speed advantage if he applies it first, as well as the capability to one shot via existence erasure

Also, minor nitpick, but technically FSM can travel universe without the crystal based on his leaving the First Realm.

Just for the record, the painting is literally only one of the places that Calypso can BFR. There's a chance he'll just shunt the Lego off into space, teleport him deep underground inside of a coffin, or trap him inside of an object.

Another point to be made is that Calypso remembers changes in the past even if he isn't the direct cause of them (as we see in Amanda Watts' ending where her helmet basically changed history), and was still alive/walking and aware of timeline changes even after he altered an event that was part of his own past as well as his daughter's. (Read: The car accident that killed them both and sent him to Hell, which is what led to him getting his powers in the first place) He can also monitor people from across time, as seen in Daniel Grimm's ending; When the latter gets shot after being sent to the past, Calypso can be heard speaking to/mocking him a moment before he dies.

So if time-reversal shenanigans happen, it's possible that Calypso's future self will return and surprise the Lego. Which will be very bad, since the latter will be dead serious after realizing someone has killed him in the past.

His precog also let's him know about that beforehand, so he can escape being BFR'd to most places

Out of all the Spinning Bois abilites, I find it unlikely he'd go all Bayonetta on us.

If he did, then he'd probably be able to take Calypso out before he can react. However, it seems more likely Calypso does this thing then not.

I mean, even then, it's one shot via EE vs one-shot s BFR. I'll count your vote tho, I guess

I mean, even if the Spin Master escapes BFR, Calypso will be monitoring him all the while during, since that's what he does to the people he BFRs. He'll be prepared to hax him down with a thought the moment he tries to escape.

He can also conjure illusions around those he's BFR'd, and has done so on two occasions. The same kind of thing could be waiting for FSM the moment he escapes, or right before.

The moment he tries to escape is likely the moment he does though, and there is the fact he still can one shot as the BFR occurs.

Is the illusion mind based or a projection?

It isn't explained. We just see the illusion from the victims eyes. I would probably say a projection though, since there's no evidence of it being anything else.

What's the likelihood of him doing something that will hit Calypso at the same time as a thought-based move?

I honestly have no idea. The Oni's powers haven't been shown much, but it's likely to be a wave, which might not be enough, even with precog

Back