• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Post-Multiple Collider Energy Absorption Spot is used
Purpleguys bytes and chips are restricted

SBA for everything else

Schedule Make way hard purple guy fan art Red date sector Brawl
Miranda P. she/they on X: enemy spotted #AcrossTheSpiderverse  #SpiderManAcrossTheSpiderVerse #spiderverse #spiderman #art  https://t.co/CmJQ8zWxwK / X

Farmed more than sans at this point: (Perequeliri993, JustANormalLemon, King_Dom470, AThe1412, Sir_Marvulous, Spilxson2, ShionAH)

Red Guy:

Purple Guy (Incon):

Dw im done milking spot for matches now (Until i want to use him again)

Last edited:
Transmutation, Passive Resurrection, Infinitely Higher AP gg.

This isn't some skilless idiot like Homelander, he's just gonna hit him into literal atoms

Transmutation, Passive Resurrection, Infinitely Higher AP gg.

This isn't some skilless idiot like Homelander, he's just gonna hit him into literal atoms
Transmutation only makes the spot weaker which is completely worthless here since the spot can just dura neg him anyway. And i meant to restrict his bytes and chips so that ones on me

Transmutation only makes the spot weaker which is completely worthless here since the spot can just dura neg him anyway. And i meant to restrict his bytes and chips so that ones on me
what transmutation does is not only make him weaker, but turn him INTO A NEW ENEMY WHATSOEVER that is weaker than him. (In this case, a mostly haxless 8-C)

transmutation works with a wave of his hands. what does spot have to do to BFR or Dura neg him? any hand motions or anything? I do want to say that purple guy does have a slight speed advantage (572m/s vs 458m/s).

transmutation works with a wave of his hands. what does spot have to do to BFR or Dura neg him? any hand motions or anything? I do want to say that purple guy does have a slight speed advantage (572m/s vs 458m/s).
Wave of his hands as well or snapping his fingers. That being said is it a physical attack? Can spot dodge it or teleport away so that he can't see him anymore? Also while the speed advantage exist's the spot brutally blitzes like 4 different spider people at the same time so i'd say he can probably keep up with purple guy fairly easily.

That being said is it a physical attack? Can spot dodge it or teleport away so that he can't see him anymore?
While it is not physical, nor is it a projectile, and normally not dodgeable, it does have a pretty limited range, would say about... 5 meters? 10 meters at best?
Also while the speed advantage exist's the spot brutally blitzes like 4 different spider people at the same time so i'd say he can probably keep up with purple guy fairly easily.
Guess you're right

Also, some people are saying this is a stomp because of PG's tier, but I'm sorry to anounce PG's only attacking move only has a 1/10 chance to work, so spot can realistically bfr or dura neg him if PG isn't given enough time for his attack to work

Even more considering his bytes and chips, his only other attacking methods, are restricted.

Also spot can just Stay out of range of his attacks so he would never actually get hit and since Spot has far FAR better range he'd likely just stay far away.

Purple Guys attacks as stated above only have a 10% chance of actually hitting him and he needs to be fairly close to pg anyways so the spot has more than enough opportunities to cut him in half with a portal.

How much faster does Speed Song make Purple Guy go? Also, how does Hocus Pocus work exactly? Does it only make the target weaker or does it straight up transmute them into something else including replacing their abilities entirely? This could prove very dangerous to Spot because Purple Guy can just remove his powers entirely depending on how the ability works.

How much faster does Speed Song make Purple Guy go? Also, how does Hocus Pocus work exactly? Does it only make the target weaker or does it straight up transmute them into something else including replacing their abilities entirely? This could prove very dangerous to Spot because Purple Guy can just remove his powers entirely depending on how the ability works.
From what i've seen the speed boost is by an unknown amount but i'm still confident that spot could keep up fairly easily, Hocus pocus turns them into an entirely new and weaker opponent. Although it only has a 1/10 percent chance of landing and it has a pretty short range so that evens it out a little

Although it only has a 1/10 percent chance of landing and it has a pretty short range so that evens it out a little
This is incorrect. The attack that only has a 1/10 chance to work is his "Slasher" attack, which is another, separate attack, and the only one of his that causes damage. His hocus pocus has a 100% chance to work if you're in range.
From what i've seen the speed boost is by an unknown amount but i'm still confident that spot could keep up fairly easily,
Right now they are about equal in speed, although the speed amp would give an edge to PG, spot should be able to make up for it with his portals and his LOW COMPLEX MULTIVERSAL RANGE
does it straight up transmute them into something else including replacing their abilities entirely?.
Does this. Essentially would turn him into a fodder of his own world. You can see them in the verse profile at the bottom, alongside the bosses.

This is incorrect. The attack that only has a 1/10 chance to work is his "Slasher" attack, which is another, separate attack, and the only one of his that causes damage. His hocus pocus has a 100% chance to work if you're in range.
Ahh but the range is relatively low and spot generally starts with throwing his portals which negate durability. and in character he generally tries to stay further away unless he goes for hit and run attacks but since he'd figure out pretty quickly that his punches aren’t doing anything he'd probably stay out of pg's range and bfr or dura negate him

Bump. Continuing the discussion. I'm gonna ask a lot of questions because I don't play FNAF World and so has zero knowledge about it.

Right now they are about equal in speed, although the speed amp would give an edge to PG, spot should be able to make up for it with his portals and his LOW COMPLEX MULTIVERSAL RANGE

Does this. Essentially would turn him into a fodder of his own world. You can see them in the verse profile at the bottom, alongside the bosses.
How does Slasher function? Is it a physical attack that you can dodge and only does the 1/10 oneshot when it actually touches you or does it just automatically work?

Does speed amp increase Slasher's chance to oneshot?

Is this ability a permanent transmutation or is it only temporary?

How does Slasher function? Is it a physical attack that you can dodge and only does the 1/10 oneshot when it actually touches you or does it just automatically work?
It trows a sword/dagger into the oponent, It has a low hitting chance but does 99999999 damage when get the hit, the 1/10 chance is only if the oponent is hitted by the dagger unfortunetly
Does speed amp increase Slasher's chance to oneshot?
Nah

Is this ability a permanent transmutation or is it only temporary?
Permanent and Purple gun in character go to move

It trows a sword/dagger into the oponent, It has a low hitting chance but does 99999999 damage when get the hit, the 1/10 chance is only if the oponent is hitted by the dagger unfortunetly

Permanent and Purple gun in character go to move
Well Spot is screwed unless he starts outside of Purple Guy's range (What even is his range?). You can possibly argue that he'll be able to adapt to being transmuted into a different being entirely considering how fast he mastered his abilities but other than that, he'll be left confused and functionally powerless which would allow Purple Guy to eventually get lucky and land the oneshot.

Well the Spot in character generally likes to stay at a range and throw his projectiles, if purple guy continues to attempt to get closure its logical to assume the spot would get uncomfortable and continue teleporting away or bfring pg away.

Well the Spot in character generally likes to stay at a range and throw his projectiles, if purple guy continues to attempt to get closure its logical to assume the spot would get uncomfortable and continue teleporting away or bfring pg away.
What projectiles does he throw? Like, he throws his portals as projectiles, or does he punch through his portals? PG should be able to transmutate him throug a hand in a portal

Or again here. Where he used his portals to keep the spider people away from him. In fact that whole fight was him using his portals to redirect them whenever they got close

I'm can't see the videos right now, but I'll believe you.

Yeah, purple guy is ******.

Are the portals the Dura neg tool? If not, he'll just realise the portals aren't doing anything and that PG is too strong and just BFRs him.

Back