• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does Spot win?

Purple Guy just uses Hocus Pocus doesnt he?
Spot generally starts with ranged attacks (which dura neg) so he would probably stay out of pg’s range. If he starts trying to get closer spot is smart enough to teleport back or bfr him away where he can dura neg from a safe distance

Spot generally starts with ranged attacks (which dura neg) so he would probably stay out of pg’s range. If he starts trying to get closer spot is smart enough to teleport back or bfr him away where he can dura neg from a safe distance
How the hell will Spot know that he has to stay away 10 meters? The moment he gets in range its jo over. I dont see how Spot wins tbh

How the hell will Spot know that he has to stay away 10 meters? The moment he gets in range its jo over. I dont see how Spot wins tbh
Is mostly common sense. They start, by SBA, 3 km away. If he sees pg desperately trying to get close, he would be smart enough to figure out to stay away. However, I do see your point, but do remember that pg has no previous experience dodging attacks, so even if he tries, he would be eventually caught off guard, even considering his speed amp. If he gets too close, or if spot starts punching through his portals, then pg might have a chance. But I see more likely the former than the latter.

Is mostly common sense. They start, by SBA, 3 km away. If he sees pg desperately trying to get close, he would be smart enough to figure out to stay away. However, I do see your point, but do remember that pg has no previous experience dodging attacks, so even if he tries, he would be eventually caught off guard, even considering his speed amp. If he gets too close, or if spot starts punching through his portals, then pg might have a chance. But I see more likely the former than the latter.
Cant PG just use the hax right when Spot tries to punch him? Spot will technically be in his range

So if its a 50/50 in yalls opinion wouldnt this be an incon? Ignoring the fact that PG can also resurrect
He can't resurrect i took his things away. Also its not 50/50 the people he was trying to hit had precog and they still narrowly avoided it. Also spot only needs to hit him once to kill him

Back