• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I don't get mad, I get stabby."

That's fair since there are subsonic guns, though just like how toga can dodge the bullets the other dude will also be able to dodge her knives and without letting go of her from his sight. And just how the knives would distract the dude, then the same will happen with toga and she won't be able to properly hide her presense while also barely dodging a bullet. So this should be left down for who has better combat experience and skill.
Unless she gets closer it won’t be barely dodging the bullets. Tony is subsonic+ and she has 2 meters to dodge them. I find it highly unlikely this entire fight can go on without Tony looking away from her even once

Yeah toga sure wins this more times than not. Since the first move is a tie, the rest is dependant on close combat which toga has an advantage in with stealth.

i feel like Toga should take this For reasons above.

she should have the advantage in skill, and maneuverability (via acrobatics) and if Tony looks away at any point she can stealth, which Tony has no real counter to

Back