• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Himiko Toga & Mr. Compress vs the Hero Killer: Stain

In her first appearance Himiko Toga said she wanted to be like - and kill - the Hero Killer. Let's give her the chance, with a bit of help from Mr. Compress.

Battle takes place in the same alley in Hosu, where Stain fought Deku, Iida and Todoroki. Speed equalized, victory by death, both teams start ten meters apart. Both in character.

Toga and Compress: 0

Stain: 2

The U.A. Students arrive and beat them all:

Stain outskills, has the AP and dura edge and a single cut wins the fight for him. Himiko can kill with stealth though, however I don't think she'll get the time to disappear so I'll vote Stain.

Pretty sure this is a skill stomp. Stain was barely out paced by three students with combat oriented quirks. Toga can barely handle Ururaka.

I mean, 2v1s can't be added so it would just be a FnG debate.

Pretty sure Twice stomps most of the cast, but Toga and Compress could be an interesting fight. Pretty sure Stain still wins, but it'd be close.

I'm not sure it would be a valid addition. While they have been shown canonically to fight alongside each other together, it's not as though they are a prominent duo or anything in the series. Mr. Compress has been seen fighting alone, as well as Toga, and it's not as though they fundamentally need each other to be functional warriors. I just don't think it satisfies the conditions established by the rules consistently enough.

Anyhow, I think Stain can win this. Stain seems to have the AP and durability advantage, and the only thing that really equalizes the situation is Compress. But as long as Stain can continually dodge Mr. Compress' touch, he will be fine. The worst possible scenario for Stain is if Toga drank Mr. Compress blood from him getting injured, and then she became him and became able to use his quirk. You'd effectively have 2 Mr. Compresses, and that would be very tough for Stain to deal with, and he would likely lose here. This seems like their only definitive win condition, but achieving this would be very hard, and I don't think it's as plausible as Stain simply paralyzing them both eventually. I guess the ultimate deciding factor here is the speed.

Vote counted.

MindControl116 said:
I'm not sure it would be a valid addition. While they have been shown canonically to fight alongside each other together, it's not as though they are a prominent duo or anything in the series. Mr. Compress has been seen fighting alone, as well as Toga, and it's not as though they fundamentally need each other to be functional warriors. I just don't think it satisfies the conditions established by the rules consistently enough.
I figured it could be anyone from the League of Villains, since they are all part of the same team and as such, by attending to the specifications (albeit loosely), it could be a valid match. In regards to Mr. Compress, you think it would be better to have another member of the League in his place?

I See. Well, IDK, then. I don't thin it can get more fair than Toga+Compress vs Stain, and Stain wins that. Anything else would constitute some sort of stomp on either part.

I see this fight like that. Stain throws a knife at Compress, comes closer to take it and lick his blood, Toga attacks from the side and Atsuhiro just touches him

I already put "higher with Equipment" in her profile, she used a knife to hurt Aizawa after all.

Back