• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Armored Batsuit concept art
vs
Spider man 2017

Both are using the cinematic versions of them.

Speed Equalized

Batmin has batsuit

Basically Batman thinks Spider-man is a threat so he decides to eliminate the hero.

Spider-Man should take this. I don't think Batman will be able to counter Spider-Man's webbing and superior mobility without prep time.

Peter has this, he is just too agile and mobile for Bruce to handle. I mean, the armor is somewhat clunky (In the fight he had with Superman he moved quite slow and clumsy) but it should take a few hits of Spider-Man before going down, but it will eventually go down.

Spiderman fra

But also, Batman has no counter against spiderman´s webs, which can easly just cover his face with a web, shock him with the electric ones, has a far better movility and more.

i dOn't feEL sO gOOD mR stARk: 7

W H Y D I D Y O U S A Y T H A T N A M E: 0

Looks like Batman isn't going to be feeling so good after the fight. Spiderman wins.

Now.

Well, unless the profiles are locked. In that case, you gotta request the result being added and wait a couple of weeks till someone does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back