• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I destroy truth

who told you that? because its untrue.

Something that directly goes against the profile cant be used . Abilities that arent either on the profile or a byproduct of it are non usable, the extent of an ability can be explained whitout the profile explaining it.

A profile with spatial manipulation doesen't need to explain the extent for it to be explained in a thread

for exemple, the cakes page only says Infinite self Duplication,, nothing about 24h drawback, guess now it can just duplicate infinitly

Um, of course it needs to be explained in the profile. Because otherwise, others can abuse the fact that it's weaknesses are not known and accumulate wins. It's common sense. And even more, not doing it goes against the very premise this website is built around; indexing and analyzing fictional characters.

yes, but we do not know its maximum extent, disregarding something because it s on its profile is like me saying that death gets oneshot by a snail cuz its tier is unknown, its unknown for lack of known limit

If you don't know the maximum, you put an "at least (something)". As it's stands, the profile states it's only likely higher than a dozen meters, and it's unknown if there is a maximun. Prove he can teleport others around all the underground. That's all you gotta do.

then death is an 11c huh? good to know.

he teleports all around the underground several times, between hotland, the forest post, downin the entrance to the annoying dogs cave of kids, mettatons spa and judgement hall

Didn't said that, tho? Not even implying that? I'm talking about abilities, not AP. There is also a thing called common sense.

Good. Can he do the same to others? All you gotta prove, again.

But is it shown he can teleport others the distances you are saying he can, tho? That's all you gotta prove, third time.

he has show to teleport objects such as ketchup and hot dogs, and the cake is an object. plus his clothes and equipment

Those things were in his posesion or somewhere else? Do you have a scan of this? I certainly don't remember that from the game.

toby fox states that the red substance was ketchup, jis teleportation is done through space-time manipulation, so it would make no sense for it to not work on objects, and it has shown to work on both magical and non magical beings. YOu have to counter those points for the burden of proof to be on me again

yes, however other object like frisk werent,and there is no logical reason to disbelieve space-time manipulation would work on things not on his possesion, especialy when iit has shown to teleport objects not on his possesion

Was the ketchup in his posesion or not?

Edit: We are debating the range of the technique. To know this, we need to know if the ketchup was with him or not to know if said technique can help him here.

you would have to counter the argument and explain why spacetime manipulation would stop working, but thge cake crushes right away by virtue of being bigger than earth by this point

Mate, I haven't questioned that... xD He doesn't have the range to do an effective BFR, that's what I've been arguing. Of course it works, it just that it doesn't even matter in this fight.

Which doesn't matter as he has to keep around it (like in the fight with Frisk, where he teleported along side it).

no, bfr s putting an enemy in a position from where they cannot get to you in a week, he could get to it in a week if it wasent the size of the planet

Wouldn't that mean you could simply go away from the battlefeild yourself? It seems a logical flaw with how you phrase it. If that were true, evasive abilities would directly "win" things, which is against the point

no, what i described is teleporting the enemy out of the battlefield (central park)

BFR is short for Battle Field Removal, referring to one opponent forcing the other outside of their area of combat for a long enough period of time that the battle cannot be continued. As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time - a week, going by Standard Battle Assumptions - victory is reached through BFR. The specific methods of BFR may vary, and they may be as simple as teleporting an opponent somewhere far far away to abandoning them in another time, sending them to a parallel universe, or knocking them into space.

That is irrelevant, my point was that "by your phrasing, the enemy not being able to get to you in a week counts as battlefield removall", meaning constant evasion would win a battle. This would mean (in this case) that sans tleportitel away would count as a victory, which it really isn't.

No, my phrasing litiraly say they cannot get to you, as in, to the same territory you are in.

The first time i might understand the misunderstanding, but the aecond comment give a better explaination, making your point null, especialy as its the websites definition, not mine.

And while the first comment might be interpretad the same way, both my explaination of how he would do it and the second comment giving a better explaination makes your comment uneeded nitpicking of a thing already corrected

Back