• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I destroy truth

his resistance says: can only be hurt via normal human means

what can a human do? punch, kick, or eat it, just this

and sans can do these things,

It means that the ckae can only be stunted in it's growth by being eaten by a human,otherwise it dupes

BattleReviews said:
no, it means it can only be destroyed by human means
It specifically says that even Animals eating it doesn't work. It has to be a human.

Or, humanoid, at the very least. Definitely not something as bare bones as Sans.

DMUA said:
BattleReviews said:
no, it means it can only be destroyed by human means
It specifically says that even Animals eating it doesn't work. It has to be a human.

Or, humanoid, at the very least. Definitely not something as bare bones as Sans.

sans is a skeleton, he got a skeleton of a human, this counts,

Sans is a monster, not a human. So the inanimate cake stomps.

Agnaa said:
this is a true fact, these theories are not true, about that ness thingy, if sans was ness, how come ness was death forever? because he destroyed his baby/creation self, that would even mean the skeleton would be non-existant, which, is not true, as sans is still alive, since pre-undertale

BattleReviews said:
Agnaa said:
this is a true fact, these theories are not true, about that ness thingy, if sans was ness, how come ness was death forever? because he destroyed his baby/creation self, that would even mean the skeleton would be non-existant, which, is not true, as sans is still alive, since pre-undertale
What are you talking about?

No one referred to Ness or anything remotely related to Earthbound.

i said that ppl think about that ness things,

This is basically what i meant, i you still dont understand, then i have no idea what will

What does that have to do with anything regarding the thread or the fight?

He went on a tangent about "Sans is Ness" theories because I said that Sans is a monster, not a human (Sans is Ness believers think Sans isn't a monster in Undertale).

It's not relevant to the thread, but it's not a leap coming out of absolutely nowhere.

Regardless, I highly doubt Sans would be able to contain 871 for long just from sheer laziness (That's assuming Sans even qualifies to stop 871's duplication in the first place, which he's not). A couple of too long naps and/or unlucky cake mutations and he's overwhelmed with cake and the world ends.

But how does Sans himself actually get killed by the cakes? He's not stopping the duplication, cause soul hax ain't got shit chocolate flavored deliciousness, but I highliy doubt he will be harmed himself.

sans leaves it there and it loses through incapacitation due to lacking the ability to kill sans whitin 24 hours

"knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"

Sans himself has to make it so that the cake can't harm him for a day. He can't, as the cake will keep regenerating and multiplying.

Ok but, how does it doestroy the surface of the planet? By crushing it? Couldn't Sans just keep teleporting on top of each layer of cakes?

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
"knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"

Sans himself has to make it so that the cake can't harm him for a day. He can't, as the cake will keep regenerating and multiplying.
Code:
Again, he can just teleport it, as it needs more than 7 days to engulf all of the planet

@Risci

"At least dozens of meters via bone attacks, significantly higher via Gasterblasters and teleportation to an unknown extent" - Sans profile

So yeah, not enough. And he doesn't know he needs to do this.

@Hunter

They start fighting in Central Park. If Sans leaves before day one and doesn't comeback, well. The cake wins.

he can teleport at least all through the underground, and he wants to destroy the cake, beyond that, once it starts multiplicating he will have ot do that, and he can spam teleportation

Back