• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I copy everything you have, Medaka (Medaka's Box) vs Yhwach (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you know about that one OP character that can basically copy an ability they see? The one that's surrounded by haxxy people and whatnot? The one with borderline bullshit greatness and people either say are amazing or sucks or have great character or not so great character?

Medaka Kurokami versus Yhwach

Let's have em duke it out

Scenario 1) Restricted - Their strongest abilities are not given

Scenario 2) Unrestricted - Aka at their strongest, might be adjusted if it's too unfair for either

Scenario 2 is an unholy God stomp for Medaka. It doesn't matter what Yhwach can do, once he gets turned into fiction, all versions of him turn into fiction.

From what I've seen from what Bleach fans say though that the moment Yhwach learns of an ability he becomes immune to it no matter what.

And I did say I was going to adjust it if necessary.

If that were true, Hakumen and Yuki Terumi would not have beaten him by erasing his time. Also, AF would turn Yhwach into fiction AKA non-existence. This means that him as a whole would not be real. It's like saying Ronald MacDonald is real. He is, but he's a work of fiction.

Scenario 2 is a massive stomp in medaka's favor due to major Haxor Skills, and yhwach won't be able to learn all fiction as the instant medaka uses it, his concept of existence is already gone. also the fact that medaka got The End would let Medaka use The Almighty at 120% of it's power. no matter how you look at this Medaka stomps.

R1: yhwach cannot use the almighty since its his best ability.

R2: Medaka can use All fiction and instantly erase Yhwach from existance.

This doesnt seem very fair tbh.

Hmm not sure if this is even allowed, if this was in fun and games and comparing abilities sure but since it's characters against characters then this is a stomp either way as medaka at her strongest is universe+ while yhwach is only planet level and medaka is ftl and it's not fair no matter which version of the characters you use, plus i am pretty sure restricting abilities isn't allowed in a vs match.

It was a lot better in my head last night....

On my sleep deprived over studied head.... oh wait that explains everything.

In that case I'll just ask to close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back