• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I cause bill to feel pain

Does Wilfre resist transmutation? How fast does he attack? If he doesn't resist transmutation he loses immediately.

That being said if Wilfre is faster he can erase Bill from existence.

Doesn't immunity to reality warping mean that Wilfre cannot be transmuted?

I was gonna vote for Bill because snapping fingers is faster than writing in the book, but if Wilfre's immunity to reality warping makes Bill's power null then I think Wilfre would win

So I am gonna wait for somebody more familiar with the wiki's rules to specify this before voting in a definitive manner

Dark Robotnick said:
Doesn't immunity to reality warping mean that Wilfre cannot be transmuted?
Unless that immunity showed that he's able to resist transmutation too, then no. They're distinct powers

Immunity to Reality Warping also don't equal Power Nullification

If his method of erasing Bill is by wrtiting like you said, then Bill wins due to him having no resistance to transmutation

Voting for Bill

If Wilfre just kind of needs to hold the book then I think it's hard to determine who will attack first, he can destroy Bill with his Void Manipulation but Bill can also transmute Wilfre into something inoffensive

So I am voting Inconclusive on the basis that it depends on that timing and figuring out who can attack first is maybe impossible without an arbitrary decision

His Transmutation also puts the victim unconscious, so he wouldn't be able to just create himself a new body. Also not all Low-Godlys souls can leave their body and create a new one

Back