• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I asked for pictures of Spi-wait, a bounty hunter? Fill me in!"

Stalker Maggot said:
JJJ should be above his teenager self
Don't see the logic of that. If anything, he'd be getting weaker due to not getting regular exercise and dealing with hectic workstress, along with the amount of anxiety Spider-Man gives him.

Probably give Jonah something he can arm himself with, like a crowbar or a handgun, which he tends to use, otherwise it isn't exactly... fair.

They're his optional equipments, and yes, this match is fairer as a 9-C fight than a 10-A fight, because 10-A Jonah isn't super strong, feats-wise

Jonah can react to fast moving enemies with his crowbars, and his aim is nothing to joke about either.

Currently Celeste takes this, because it is a point that the current Jonah isn't really 10-A worthy, given he kinda just sits around, and has probably given up on stuff like Tai Chi and boxing, focusing more on investigative works.

Just because you took out 3 athletes as a teen doesn't mean you'd pull off the same thing as a 50 year old.

There's no need for a CRT for a change this minor.

Honestly, base Jonah shouldn't even have a key, atleast not one that's mid-tier 10-A.

Also, just to like, clear the deal, Jonah like took up Tai Chi for a while after his heart attack, and Wikipedia states: The use of tàijíquán as a martial art is quite challenging and requires a great deal of training.

So unless Jameson is a prodigy to master the art in at max an year, he's probably only practicing the tamer, health benefits side of it.

I don't see how Celeste's level is higher, especially when it's this speculative, and worse health does not mean worse AP. There are way stronger characters with way lower health and stamina than him.

Of course, this is besides the other problem that Huniepop is probably not appropriate for this wiki...

I'd have to find the scan, but I swear to you all that he knocked out a mugger in one hit after the mugger insulted the Daily Bugle lol. Pretty sure that doesn't help this match, but it's a good note that he's still got something in those old bones

I have to ask that too. If it's "Jonah's not actually athlete level", I don't really think we can use that...

Back