• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Peter, I asked for pics of Spider-Man. Not this ugly beast!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJJ:

+Likely Skill

+Intelligence

+Possibly AP and Durability (I'm pretty sure beating up 3 athletes as a teen is better then killing a kid)

Nightmare:

+Teleportation

Going with JJJ here via having more advantages

"Peter! Get in here!"

"Yes?"

"Okay, listen to me. Remember that thing that you showed me?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"And remember how you gave me the place it lurked in?"

"Yes...? Where are you-"

"Well, I beat the crap out of it with no remorse."

"......."

Peter slowly backs away

"Peter? Where are you going?"

Peter runs away

"PETER!"

I really don't understand as to why the Nightmare Animatronics have a Tier in the first place: they are quite literally part of a dream.

Besides, them having spikes, claws and teeth all over their body would kind of put them above 10-A for obvious reasons.

DMB 1 said:
I really don't understand as to why the Nightmare Animatronics have a Tier in the first place: they are quite literally part of a dream.
Besides, them having spikes, claws and teeth all over their body would kind of put them above 10-A for obvious reasons.
Having sharp teeth and claws doesn't warrant a different tier.

Those things look as sharp as freaking knives.

And since the Nightmare Animatronics themselves are the embodiment of the kid's memory of the Bite of '87, I still think that Tier 10 would be too much of a lowball.

But it implies so.

Oh yeah, and the fact that they are a dream, which is why I really don't understand why they have a Tier in the first place.

While it is possible, even likely, it hasn't been completely confirmed in canon. Unless we want to use Game Theory to decide if a thing's canon or not.

It's heavily implied:

• The game takes place in a kid's house, where no animatronics are mentioned to be there.
  • The animatronics are completely different from the actual ones, being freaking killing machines
  • They have quite literally "Nightmare" in their name.
  • Parts of their body can pop out of nowhere, and somehow the animatronic is still alive. Also, when you see FredBear's head, the guy can jumpscare you with his whole body).
  • The Foxy Plush becoming Nightmare Foxy.
  • The animatronics being seemingly able to appear/disappear/teleport.
  • Their sheer design clearly symbolizing the child's fear of the animatronics and the Bite of '87.
  • The child still being able to do the whole night thing with Nightmare despite lacking his frontal lobe 8as well as his borther and his firends).

Unoriginal Memes said:
While it is possible, even likely, it hasn't been completely confirmed in canon. Unless we want to use Game Theory to decide if a thing's canon or not.
Didn't Scott himself confirm Game Theory's videos or am I wrong on that?

No. Scott said that GT was wrong about his first FNaF 4 video, the one about the kid not being able to dream without his frontal love or something.

Yeah, he said that too, but I could've sworn he confirmed Game Theory's over videos. Not to mention, it would be strange for him to only correct one of Game Theory's videos guven how heavily they support him and how many videos they've made about the franchise. Hell, he's even given them hints before that they've used to formulate their theories.

The only other times I remember Scott saying GT was wrong was when he tried to make a full FNaF timeline (he started after FNaF 3 or 4), which needless to say, MatPat tired multiple times.

But besides, he never debunked more concrete stuff like FNaF 4's gameplay taking place in a dream (which is something that the entire community believed, at least at the time) or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back