• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am taking a leave of absence

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

As many of you probably know, I have been working extremely hard to keep this wiki running for almost a year.

This has been very taxing for me mentally. I am constantly exhausted, dizzy, have headaches, can't focus properly or muster any interest, am increasingly grouchy and negative, my judgement is off, etcetera, so I am increasingly unable to do my job in this wiki.

Contributing to this is that I have been stressed from various real world issues, some of which I urgently need to deal with.

However, I have been preparing the wiki for my leave by appointing lots of staff members to monitor it in my stead, and I have dragged out my leave as much as possible to let them adjust to their responsibilities.

It is my sincere hope that they will be able to collaborate with handling the wiki better than I could as a single person. In addition, Lord Kavpeny and DarkLK can appoint more staff from the most useful contributors later down the line.

My advise to the staff would be to try to be strict in enforcing the rules, but also to try to be polite and impartial.

So basically, I urgently have to leave, but the staff members can still reach me though my fanfiction.net account if they need to talk with me.

It has been fun. Goodbye everybody.

Goodbye, Ant. You were an incredible bureaucrat, and while we had vastly differing opinions on a few series and topics, you always seemed like a truly great person. The wiki won't be the same without you, but we'll do everything we can to make you proud. DarkLK and Lord Kavpeny have really great heads on their shoulders and will be great leaders, and the rest of the staff will be there to make sure everything stays in tip-top shape. We'll make you proud, Ant. I promise.

I sincerely hope to speak to you again in the not too distant future.

Hi Antvasima :) I understand... because I made 19000 edits in my wiki and I felt like you... Infact, there is some periods in which I don't do any edits to rest or if I have to do other things, such as university exams. But I am sure that you did a good work ;) and now you deserve to get some rest :) goodbye

@Antvasima: You practically remade the wiki Ant, reinventing the tiering system completely, modernizing the wiki, etc. This wiki is forever grateful to your contribution and hard work.

But you deserve a break man, more so than anyone else. I and the rest of the staff will try my best to keep the wiki up and running. With the help of the community, I'm sure this wiki will continue to grow and improve. So rest easy, assured that the future of this wiki is secure.

Good bye my friend, and good luck in all your future endeavours.

Thank you Ant. You have not only made this wiki a better place, but the VS community as a whole. I hope that when you recover in the future, you could swing by once in a while to see how things have gone. Farewell and goodluck.

Goodbye, Ant. I know it must be hard for even you to leave like this but like i said the other day, it was best that you have to leave and take (at least) a long vacation from here,

Can't get any words to say for ya(sorry), but i hope to see you around here every now and then whenver you can get back and also to do some casual chatting on things like Kingdom Hearts and whatnot, you know?

Anyways take care dude and hope you have a really relaxing and deserving break/vacation.

@Antvasima: Goodbye Ant, I hope you can have a long rest and return back, surely all of us (the staff members and even i), We appreciate all the work you have done here.

I hope see you back again.

It won't be the same around here without you, but I, like everyone else, am 100% supportive of you putting your health first. Good luck.

Good luck bro and tganks for the help in this wikia you was the first best admin here thanks fot all good bye broƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæì😎😎😎😎😎ƒÿóƒÿóƒÿóƒÿóƒÿóƒÿóƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡

Good luck, Ant. I am not really good with words, but, you're one of the most rational and patient guys that I've ever seen in a long time. Also, you are one of the greatest dudes around here, having completly modified & modernized the wiki.

I hope seeing you again, someday. :/

Goodbye Antvasima, it really was a great time when you were here, I know you well enough to know you wouldn't have left if you didn't absolutly needed to, as many members had said previously, you had practically remade the wiki, and you are the main reason we've grown to have so many users and pages a like.

So i wish you well and hope that you will once again find time to other stuff you wanted to do, so that you won't be so mentally burnt out...

just drop by and say hello every once in a while if you have the time, alright?

Seeya Ant bro, so long as you haven't placed the wiki in the hands of a person who is more than willing to abuse their power, the wiki should be fine and dandy.

Antvasima...I swear, I won't let your trust feel misplaced. I'll keep the wiki running in good condition, as will the rest of the staff.

Lord Kavpeny said:
Antvasima...I swear, I won't let your trust feel misplaced. I'll keep the wiki running in good condition, as will the rest of the staff.
I second that.

Even as a Normal User, I will do nearly everything for this Wiki.

I will try as hard as I possibly can.

Back