• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am going to get so hated for this match up! (Void)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Eri vs the European Honeybee

Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in Eri's hospital bed and the window is open. First one to died or leave the room loses.

Eri:

Honey Bee:

Inconclusive:

She can only rewind through touch. Plus, in Sonic vs Godzilla thread, Speed Equalized still gave the smaller opponent an advantage when using speed.

Mhm. Seems kind of stompish ngl, Bee can't do anything without Eri EEing, and the bee can't exactly bring down Eri if it stings her.

Bee can avoid Eri's line of sight due to small size and flight and can hit places on her body that her hands wouldn't reach or have a slower time reaching due to distance her hand would travel. For human to human, insignificant distance. For a Bee, the distance would matter.

Bee doesn't sting and dies, GG

Bee stings and dies, GG

This is not a good match...

Well, yeah, the match seems to have holes in it but the Honey bee has been able to get wins and loses added to its wiki.

Because the characters it has won against, the arguments were that it pierces the opponents with its mandibles... and they used a bumblebee. Here it's only capable of stinging.

Mm, I don't think you can do anything to make it not-stompish. Even if you were to use a bumblebee, it stings once, and then what?

Have you seen a bee kill a man in real life?

Zark2099 said:
Mm, I don't think you can do anything to make it not-stompish. Even if you were to use a bumblebee, it stings once, and then what?
That's Western Honey Bees. European honeybees can sting far more than once.

One can sting more than the other but if it's not good enough for a non-stomp, I can switch the OP to Wasps.

Sorry, didn't see your comment.

And no, both are literally the same thing, look it up.

Switching to Wasps is your choice, but tbh I don't think it exactly does anything better...

Eh, close this. I started up another thread so new people coming into the thread don't get confused that the opponents were switched.

I selfishly want to get something on Eri's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back