• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am dumb, help me.

Afaik overhaul usually deconstructs people into blood....Mercer can recover from that, and then theirs the fact mercer could just gas or lightly back hand chinsaki and oneshot him with his vastly superior ap.

Here's how I see the fight going, mercer punches, chisaki grabs him, he turns mercer to blood as his head is turned into a fine paste by mercers punch. They both fall and then mercer gets back up. Or chisaki manages to grab before mercer can punch, gets a few drops of blood on him, gets consumed.

Either way this ends with mercer walking off with his new awesome quirk. As quirks in mha are genetic, heck it'd be a pretty easy verse for mercer to solo, his physical stats already outstrip all but the strongest of heros, and he could very easily power creep to the top.

Kai Chisaki's Deconstruction for his Matter Manipulation is so limited that it doesn't even get rid of all traces of the targets from what I can see, so I doubt his quirk would actually put Mercer down.

There's a reason why the story treats Eri's quirk as the broken one and not Overhaul's

I just saw this thread from feb 6 2018 of kai vs Mercer and boy it really does not age well

Flipmylid said:
How much time does it take for Eri's quirk to erase someone from existence
eh it took more then 5-10 mins to take a considerable effect on midoria(who has no regen)

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Alex gets Existance Erasure though, so he would be like "This is ******* useful!" Proceeds to EE Heller. XD
its slow though

like really slow

near useless in a fight

Back