• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hysterically Sociopath VS White-haired Reflector

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's stopping Hazama from seeing what Accel will do ahead of time and activate his azure to just passively screw him over in a million different ways?

My phrasing, mentioning of 2A Hax and me having no idea what the OP was thinking gives a very obvious, resounding NO

Theglassman12 said:
That does remind me, what can Accel reflect with his vectors?
Like you said, anything with a vector.

And if it doesn't have a vector, he can create one after experiencing it once.

<Psudeo

Yes, somewhat of a vector is close enough

His shield is High 1C as well, so it does need feats of that.

Soul Manipulation, and Healing Negation (Nox Nyctores, Azure Grimoire and Magic can damage the soul, and negating any form of recovery, even when the reality is warped by multiversal entity)

Chaos Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Transmutation, Corrosion Inducement, Void Manipulation and Corruption (Type 3) (Azure Grimoire is stated to be portable cauldron and can harness the powers of the Boundary) The Boundary is a 2-A realm connecting all the infinite realities that exists in the Blazblue universe.

• Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros: Eighth Nox Nyctores, appeared as two chains with black snake heads for each. Ouroboros' main ability is to manipulate the mind, memory and emotion of the opponent, either by contact or just sight of the user. It is summoned from special portal and fire it wherever the user want. Ouroboros can also be used for trapping or sending opponent to boundary using said portal. Ouroboros' chain is said to be unending, making escape from the weapon very difficult. It's capable of mind shattering Murakumo Units, which are clones of Amaterasu and were built and born inside the boundary, a place filled with infinite memories and information, which means it can bypass 4-Dimensional mind hax resistances.
You're gonna have to read his powers and ability section to find a lot of the scans we have that gives him these hax. This is also not taking into consideration his 2-A reactive evolution and resistance negation.

Thanks.

I was already leaning towards Hazuma but I will wait for a little longer to vote properly although this seems like a stomp. I do question this match though.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Sight based mindhax has vectors afaik
Hmmm...perhaps so. If it has vectors, then Accel's 1-C Reflection overpowers 2-A hax. I'm neutral for now. Too many variables at play to make a proper judgement. Not to mention the fact that a future CRT is gonna be added in that gives all Esper abilities limited Law/Conceptual resistance for their attacks due to the nature of Personal Realities.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Sight based mindhax has vectors afaik
I think it depends on what version of a vector you are using. The more common version which is the quantity or the truer version of what a vector is, which are a series of numbers that represents that said quantity.

As far as I'm concerned Hazama can't really touch Accel. 2-A hax doesn't mean anything against 1-C vector field if he can't use hax that lacks vectors and mind-hax and what not doesn't really mean anything to Accel's vectors unless it influences human sub-conscious as a whole like say, Geass. On the other hand Accel definitely isn't killing Hazama and at best can work an Incap. I haven't played BB in a while so feel free to point out any flaws I have because I'm also leaning towards Hazzy even so. Soul manip won't matter if the chains have vectors (which it is directional so it for sure does). Corrosion and corruption likely won't do a thing either as he wasn't affected by Qliphah's dress when he met her and when she wrote things on her dress to him. The only thing I'm seeing that might work is Void manip depending on how Hazama uses it? I haven't gone through the story in ages so could someone refresh me?

@Scrlk given that 99% of the matches that are closed for BlazBlue is cause they stomp so hard, yes.

@Accel He has passive hax from the azure. Literally being near him is enough for it to work. Which is in character since he activated it a nigh Infinite times in Continuum Shift And has precognition to warm him ahead of time on whatever Accelerator does.

Theglassman12 said:
@Scrlk given that 99% of the matches that are closed for BlazBlue is cause they stomp so hard, yes.
@Accel He has passive hax from the azure. Literally being near him is enough for it to work. Which is in character since he activated it a nigh Infinite times in Continuum Shift And has precognition to warm him ahead of time on whatever Accelerator does.
Precog makes this tricky. I don't think passive mind hax is gonna get through his field, especially if he activates the Clonoth right off the bat. At most I think this may become incon then due to the precog factor? How does the passive mind hax work exactly?

He exists and Multiversal Beings get mindhaxed

Accel isn't resisting without an initial vector

With the Azure activated, He gets passively inflicted with infinite memories and infinite information spanning across the beginning of time for every reality in the BlazBlue world, also can be erased from existence due to Cauldron powers being capable of "erasing everything you were and everything you ever could be". Have him be Chaos haxed to the point that he cannot control his body, be transmuted and corrupted in a similar fashion to what happened to Roy when he became Arakune, and also passively timestopped as that's another thing the Cauldron is capable of doing.

Schnee One said:
He exists and Multiversal Beings get mindhaxed
Accel isn't resisting without an initial vector
If it's sight based then I assume there's transmission and it would indeed include a vector. Mind hax has to be abstract in nature or very specific to affect Accel. Is there a range to it?

Theglassman12 said:
With the Azure activated, He gets passively inflicted with infinite memories and infinite information spanning across the beginning of time for every reality in the BlazBlue world, also can be erased from existence due to Cauldron powers being capable of "erasing everything you were and everything you ever could be". Have him be Chaos haxed to the point that he cannot control his body, be transmuted and corrupted in a similar fashion to what happened to Roy when he became Arakune, and also passively timestopped as that's another thing the Cauldron is capable of doing.
Okay, that sounds somewhat transmission based but I'm not 100% sure cuz it sounds both ways. Does it happen just by bearing near Hazzy or do you need to actually acknowledge him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back