• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 10 - The Battlefront (Conflict) of Oblivion - 25

We could continue discussing our opinions on our favourite things, it helps us learn a bit more about each other and plus, it provides entertainment to all sides.

No need to wait for me if you know that would be the answer (which is like, 99.999999999999999999999% of the times

If I don't wait for you then how we can make it a conversation with the three knowing that you won't say anything if the thing is already started with only two?

I don't know the names in English, gonna do a little search

^Aside from that one, I think the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy and its sequels

At least this one is something I remember. The one like the most is one of the living room that need oil, since we haven't give some love it make a noice like a scream. Once some years ago my mother was closing it and I was talking to my friends in skype, they hear it and make question about a screams, and I haven't said shet til this day.

My least favorite is the one of my room that doesn't have it glass, the cold come from that one in the night.

Neptunia Logic
Favorite toy when you were kids?

RKGenki said:
Error 404 not found: least favourite picking functio
If something is my least favorite, I care so much about it that I even forget its existence, so you will hardly ever know what my least favorites are

My least favourite game that I've ever played would probably have to be Shadow the Hedgehog. If we're talking about incompleted games that I never beat, then Bubsy 3D on a PS1 Emulator.

Not sure, maybe Monopoly also because the name is similar to the name of a city near to where I live lol

Back