• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hypercollection 29

Yep.

If you ever play the Neptunia Re;Birth Trilogy, what ending are you going to strive to get in each respective game?

Documento Smile
Not sure, but look at this picture.--->
It's my game with all the money and hours you can get. And full pokedex as well.

If you liked Grinding in Pokemon, you'll be happy to know that you've gotta grind if you decide to tackle the game on like I did and strive for keeping the story moving at a consistent but an arguably good pace, you also have the Guild and even the Colosseum later on in the game. So yeah, there's a lot to do in the Re;Birth games, especially if you want to go after all the endings.

Yeah, but my PC is too old to run the PS3 emulator and probably the say if I do that another thing to be able to play, ps vita son't have a emulator for these games.

(I see, you better keep yourself safe)

That's not how it works. My processor is 2.00 GHz but is above the required minimum. You should see the type of processor, not only the frequency.

Only showing up to clarify this.

The Re;Birth Games aren't all that resource intensive anyway, Lex.

I'd ask if you'd be at your PC so we could see how much your PC is capable of running 3D Graphics and so on, but we'd need to go over quite a few things, things that perhaps you might want to send privately and not leave it out in the open.

Don't scare him, I'm only trying to help him so he doesn't waste his money in the future on something that won't even work with his setup.

At the end of the day though, the choice is indeed his.

(So don't force yourself to say "Yes" just because I'm saying this, Lex.)

Well, when I'm posting something about his PC's specs, and then you go say something like this directly after my message:

RKGenki said:
@Alex choose your answer carefully now.
How am I supposed to interpret that? I don't know everything, y'know.

It didn't need to be directed to me, the way you put that message gave me the impression you were replying on behalf of that.

Be honest with me here:

If you were saying something like:

"Oh, so I've got my results back." whilst we're still on the topic of PC Specs.

Normally, one would think he is talking about that topic:

And then I'd reply with

"So, you got the PC Specs?"

And then you say: "No, my school results."

Do you see how these kinds of situations can be kind of problematic?

@peedforce

I stopped to play LoL because I was playing at 4 FPS even with the lowest of the lowest shets, so I don't trust this thing so much.

@RKGenki

I'm sorry, I know what I said was bad, but it was on purpose; I have told you many times that you don't really think in the things you say sometimes, I don't care about "obvious things are obvious", I care about you and what you have to say. I say those things to make you feel how you had make peedforce and me feel, there are billions of billions of billions of reasons to keep going there.

If you want to hate me for the rest of your life, then I'm ok with it, I was ready for it. But I don't want you to keep doing this to those who are close to you, I prefer to you to hate me before you do it with anyone else.

Sorry to be treating you like a small child here, but I have to say this.

You need to signal when you want to change the topic. You can't just change the topic to something else mid-conversation without telling everyone involved in the conversation. That's not how things work.

If you said: "Oh, by the way, Lex." Or "One other thing" or "Switching topics for a bit", then I'd understand and shut up and let you two talk about your chosen topic.

You need to understand that you can't just do this and expect me to know what you're talking about or what you want to refer to. If you're going to make me make assumptions that you're talking on behalf of the original conversation, then you can't really blame me for making the assumptions I did.

@Alex You know that what you're saying implies that I'm always the bad one, right? And just so you know, I don't hate you.

@Peed stop. I already told you it had to do with something you said in your comment. You can't understand without context. It wasn't directed to you. It's between me and him. So please stop this.

@Both See you when I feel like talking here again.

Back