• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, what the pages states is the rather opposite.

Regen can't bypass transmutation even with low-godly, because it's perma incapping in this situation due to the fact that it's essentially rendering the opponent unconscious to even act on it's own volition.
Do you mean the page that mainly seems to be dealing with physical regen, that + the fact that bass.exe's regen is literally from his disembodied consciousness that isn't affected by the destruction of it's body, would be affected by being turning into something else when it can just make a new one

Do you mean the page that mainly seems to be dealing with physical regen, that + the fact that bass.exe's regen is literally from his disembodied consciousness that isn't affected by the destruction of it's body, would be affected by being turning into something else when it can just make a new one
Because by turning someone into an inaminate object, such being can not even act on it's own volition, rendering their consciousness null and permanently killing those kind of characters alone. Your words VS the page.

Because by turning someone into an inaminate object, such being can not even act on it's own volition, rendering their consciousness null and permanently killing those kind of characters alone. Your words VS the page.
you wot, the consciousness is not reliant on the body, his cono=iousness is literally not tied to his body if it was reliant on his soul then you had an argument, but here, you don't his body and mind are separate things, does the cloud get affect if the computer that is storing data to it gets affected, no it does not, and that is the same case here, the petrification is only going to affect his body, not his mind

you wot, the consciousness is not reliant on the body, his cono=iousness is literally not tied to his body if it was reliant on his soul then you had an argument, but here, you don't his body and mind are separate things, does the cloud get affect if the computer that is storing data to it gets affected, no it does not, and that is the same case here, the petrification is only going to affect his body, not his mind
If so, then how it is fair in any way?

does the cloud get affect if the computer that is storing data to it gets affected, no it does not, and that is the same case here, the petrification is only going to affect his body, not his mind
Actually transmutation is assumed to affect the mind that operates the body by default, Buu is an living example of this thing and Vegito who had a limited resistance could still retain his consciousness after being turned into candy. That example would be false equivalence assuming the case is not linearly similar here.

But I'm not arguing towards the match itself anyways, I'm just pretty iffy towards the points you have made addressing transmutation in general.

like if it gets especially bad, he can just use EXE's thought based matter, energy and data hax to say bye bye sonic

Actually transmutation is assumed to affect the mind that operates the body by default, Buu is an living example of this thing and Vegito who had a limited resistance could still retain his consciousness after being turned into candy. That example would be false equivalence assuming the case is not linearly similar here.
I am mainly arguing for OVER, in particular here given his regen being reliant on something transmutation should be able to affect, given it is literally detached from his body

Also thinking about this is even more of a stomp given that sonic can't even permanently put OVER down, he doesn't have immo type 1 while OVER does from Bass.EXE

Sonic can still win if its by incap
what incap method does he have, cause he cant just try and knock him out, his ap advantage is too atrocious for that, and he resists sealing, and bfr, and from what I remember of the media, chaos control does not last forever, and if he tries to hold OVER down he is getting AZ'd or matter haxed

Hyper Sonic doesn't get tried. He can one shot OVER-1 over and over again, preventing OVER-1 from doing anything which counts as incap, till the incap time limit runs out.

Hyper Sonic doesn't get tried. He can one shot OVER-1 over and over again, preventing OVER-1 from doing anything which counts as incap, till the incap time limit runs out.
no, that isnt how we treat incap via killing, you have to do it practically passively for it to count, yes that is as dumb as it sounds

Does Over-1 resist Causality Manipulation or have a form of Acausality that offers a resistance to it with his Battle Memories? If so, then Sonic likely has no means of winning. If not, then Sonic one-shots and it actually means something due to Temporal AoE.

That seems like it very much does not work that way, given every single other boss fight using Super Sonic does not have them get hit through all of time, because then it would show clear and obvious effects, such as nuking eggman when he was a child and making dark gaia never a thing, now I am not denying it's existence but instead that everything single hit he does has temporal aoe, rather that it is applicable against omnipresent beings, no I am not denying it's existence at all, what i am saying is that it wouldn't be applicable here because otherwise it would open up so many plot holes across the series that it wouldn't be funny

That seems like it very much does not work that way, given every single other boss fight using Super Sonic does not have them get hit through all of time, because then it would show clear and obvious effects, such as nuking eggman when he was a child and making dark gaia never a thing, now I am not denying it's existence but instead that everything single hit he does has temporal aoe, rather that it is applicable against omnipresent beings, no I am not denying it's existence at all, what i am saying is that it wouldn't be applicable here because otherwise it would open up so many plot holes across the series that it wouldn't be funny
only peak positive amped super sonic and hyper sonic have this, most of the time sonic turns normal super

Hyper Sonic scales above Peak Super Sonic, who have this ability, since Hyper Sonic has all of Super Sonic's abilities, but much stronger

Super Sonic doesn't have this ability at any point other than when he's at his maximum. Which he's only ever been when he fought Solaris, because even the 2-C Time Eater is far below Super Sonic's maximum power. So there's no point in mentioning creatures like Dark Gaia, Perfect Chaos, etc. The only exception is when he was in combat with the Egg Wizard while it had the Power of The Stars, and debatably not even then. So Sonic hits Over-1 once, and that's all she wrote as far as I see. Temporal AoE was even agreed upon by everybody in that shitshow that was the Solaris speed thread.

Hyper Sonic scales above Peak Super Sonic, who have this ability, since Hyper Sonic has all of Super Sonic's abilities, but much stronger
i do know this, what i am saying is that it likely isn't applicable in this case given that a)the bosses where he does go peak super sonic bar solaris would get one shot like nothing else, time eater would not even exist in the first place, egg wizard would of been done in before it was even made, etc etc, saying that super sonic just normally has the ability to hit people across all of time and space just doesn't make sense, what is more likely is that he has the ability to hit omnipresents across all of time rather than hit a person through all of time

i do know this, what i am saying is that it likely isn't applicable in this case given that a)the bosses where he does go peak super sonic bar solaris would get one shot like nothing else, time eater would not even exist in the first place, egg wizard would of been done in before it was even made, etc etc, saying that super sonic just normally has the ability to hit people across all of time and space just doesn't make sense, what is more likely is that he has the ability to hit omnipresents across all of time rather than hit a person through all of time
This is not Super Sonic, this is Hyper Sonic being used

And this doesn't scale normally to Super Sonic, it only scale to Peak Super Sonic, aka, the one that fought Solaris, and to Hyper Sonic, who massively upscales from that Super Sonic

actually, why the hell do we even give him this, he is literally fighting solaris in the present and explicitly the present, the present is a single instance of time compared to the literal infinities that exist in the past and the future unless I am forgetting something that happened in 06

i do know this, what i am saying is that it likely isn't applicable in this case given that a)the bosses where he does go peak super sonic bar solaris would get one shot like nothing else
Which is literally no other boss in the franchise.
time eater would not even exist in the first place, egg wizard would of been done in before it was even made, etc etc,
Read above. Time Eater doesn't even scale to the full cosmology.
saying that super sonic just normally has the ability to hit people across all of time and space just doesn't make sense, what is more likely is that he has the ability to hit omnipresents across all of time rather than hit a person through all of time
So you want us to follow the route of an even bigger assumption?
actually, why the hell do we even give him this, he is literally fighting solaris in the present and explicitly the present, the present is a single instance of time compared to the literal infinities that exist in the past and the future unless I am forgetting something that happened in 06
Wokistan's claim in Vs Central is kinda misleading. Sonic, Shadow, and Silver OCCUPY the Present, Past, and Future respectively. But to meaningfully harm Solaris, you HAVE to be affecting all of him. It's exactly why any individual member of the Super Trio can completely destroy its armor despite being a Temporally Omnipresent being. It wasn't that they couldn't harm him, it's that they couldn't SUBDUE him. They could harm him just fine, but that alone wasn't going to deal with Solaris.

Last edited:
Wokistan's claim in Vs Central is kinda misleading. Sonic, Shadow, and Silver OCCUPY the Present, Past, and Future respectively. But to harm Solaris, you HAVE to be affecting all of him. It's exactly why any individual member of the Super Trio can completely destroy its armor despite being a Temporally Omnipresent being. It wasn't that they couldn't harm him, it's that they couldn't SUBDUE him.
I do know that they occupy different time periods, but doesn't this literally go against an earlier statement about them having to all attack at once to do any damage if I remember right, unless that was just bad translations at work again

I do know that they occupy different time periods, but doesn't this literally go against an earlier statement about them having to all attack at once to do any damage if I remember right, unless that was just bad translations at work again
I think you're getting that from Shadow saying they needed Sonic to permanently kill Solaris, but that was upended. Remember that Phase 2 was reached because the Super Trio successfully managed to harm Solaris and temporarily bring it down, in which they hoped it would die. But Phase 2 wasn't expected by the cast, as they showed surprise that Solaris got back up to fight again. That's why they subdued it in the first place. They could harm it, they DID harm it even, but it didn't do any good in the long run because of Solaris' state of being.

also since from what I can see OVER has rpg character syndrome I can't even say with confidence what they would do as their first move, so this match is just, what do we decide OVER uses first, if he sends Sonic to god via AZ spam, bug mode, X's bullshit, GTFO with Geo's teleportation, space haxing sonic with his speed amps, a transformation that also has more AZ spam, which all seems to be useless because while sonic does have npi he doesn't have the right type of npi to hit OVER due to him having Geo's nonsense, pain, abstract and existential pain

Ig it's my time now, OVER-10 has a lot of characters he can get abilities from
  • Cut Man
  • Bomb Man
  • Hyper Bomb
  • Ice Man
  • Fire Storm
  • MegaMan.EXE
  • X (Mega Man X)
  • Armored Armadillo
  • Flame Mammoth
  • Launch Octopus
  • Spark Mandrill
  • Storm Eagle
  • Anglerge
  • RT-55J
  • Rescuable Reploids
  • Isoc
  • VAVA
  • Sigma (Mega Man X6)
  • X (First Armor)
  • Axl
  • Zero
  • Ciel
  • Fighting Fefnir
  • Fairy Leviathan
  • Sage Harpuia
  • Hidden Phantom
  • Copy X
  • Omega
  • Hivolt the Raptoroid
  • Flammole the Moleroid
  • Powmettaur
  • Model X (Vent)
  • Model ZX (Vent)
  • Mega Man Volnutt
  • Mega Man Volnutt and Roll Caskett
  • Tron Bonne (Reporter)
  • Shu
  • Klaymoor
  • MegaMan
  • Guts Soul
  • Proto Soul
  • Aqua Beast
  • Tomahawk Beast
  • Rush
  • Fishy
  • FireMan
  • HeatMan
  • Masa
  • SharkMan
  • Dr. Froid
  • ProtoMan
  • ElecMan
  • MistMan
  • NapalmMan
  • ThunderMan
  • TopMan
  • WoodMan
  • Tango
  • NumberMan.EXE
  • Roll
  • Lan Hikari
  • Life Virus
  • Mayl Sakurai
  • Lord Wily
  • Ring
  • TurboMan
  • Bass
  • Bass.EXE
And many, many, many more
This grants him a huge load of abilities, like Reactive Power Level, Accelerated Development, up to Mid-Godly Regen, Power Mimicry, Immortality, Petrification, Body Control, Genius Intelligence, etc..
In terms of hax, OVER-10 has an advantage, that's for sure

Also, I'm not fully sure about that claim of needing showings 100% of the time. I'm almost certain that certain advanced forms of NPI automatically cover other, lesser forms of it. Pretty sure I even got in a debate with staff one time over the subject

Back