• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
  • 10 meters apart
  • OVER-10 has access to all Memory Cards
  • Speed equal
  • The battle takes place on the Antarctic
  • Battle theme
images

Vs
ea64ba8ce3c38784ce60ffd49b3c39225381b18f_hq.jpg

Sonic:
OVER-1:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
  • Ridiculous LS advantage. (If Sonic grapples with OVER-1 then he is going to perma incap him through this method)
  • One-shot territory.
  • Variety of ways of being able to restrain OVER-1 with equipments like the Magic Hands and bypass durability by using a one-shot energy bar.
  • He can literally glare and do the same action over and over again, plus limitless stamina in his Hyper form and even the Chaos Emeralds already possessing an infinite amount of energy supply can cover this gap as well.
Furthermore, I don't see OVER-1 having many chances on this, since the gap is pretty huge in AP and Sonic perma incaps by having far higher LS.

In addition to everything Gabs said, Sonic can also perms incap by BFR/sealing with Chaos Control. Not to mention the Wisps. So I’m voting Sonic

A reminder that sonic has not resisted absolute zero before, and this version of OVER-1 is composite megaman, with a wall of hax that I ain't even going to go through, oh and for the bfr, a reminder that OVER-1 does resist, with him also having low godly, if sonic does not go for something that will perma incap or kill him in a manner that does perma incap, well over haxes and ggs, at least from what I can remember of their other matches that is

As that changes something, Sonic still one-shots OVER-1 a billion times per second, negs dura and incaps via far higher LS.

If he used LS he will get AZ'd and haxed, okay and, he won't do it to the point that he passively does it so he doesn't have an incap off of that, and you say dura neg as if that matters

If he used LS he will get AZ'd and haxed, okay and, he won't do it to the point that he passively does it so he doesn't have an incap off of that, and you say dura neg as if that matters
Because the dura neg essentially knocks out the opponent, Sonic doesn't need to vaporize in a one-shot if he already has the AP advantage.

Might need to correct some of my knowledge towards Mega Man, but I don't renember any instance of him or other versions of Mega Man starting by using AZ even in-character, and that's apparently not even thought-based.

Because the dura neg essentially knocks out the opponent, Sonic doesn't need to vaporize in a one-shot if he already has the AP advantage.
uh, you say that as though him hitting megaman is going to kill him which he then proceeds to regen from and the cycle begins, at best this is incon since sonic doesn't have any way to actually put him down since low godly, and if he uses LS he will get haxxed to heck and back

uh, you say that as though him hitting megaman is going to kill him which he then proceeds to regen from and the cycle begins, at best this is incon since sonic doesn't have any way to actually put him down since low godly, and if he uses LS he will get haxxed to heck and back
Yes he has. Sealing, EE with Violet Void, absorption, Transmutation with ring time, Time Stop and BFR with Chaos Control, which is thought based

Reminder: Battle Memories do not restrict to Mega Man only, they extendd to Sigma, Zero, Robot Masters, Bass.EXE, ETC

Yes he has. Sealing, EE with Violet Void, absorption, Transmutation with ring time, Time Stop and BFR with Chaos Control, which is thought based
He resists sealing, regen says no to EE, regen says no, regen once more says no, decently sure he does resist this but from what I remember it doesn't last forever, and he definitely does resist this

He resists sealing, regen says no to EE, regen says no, regen once more says no, decently sure he does resist this but from what I remember it doesn't last forever, and he definitely does resist this
EE can erase Low Godly regen, and you can't negate transmutation with low godly without feats of doing so, which I doubt he have

Transmutation is used as a method of perma incap against opponents that can't be convetionally killed by altering them into inanimate objects, and regen literally can't bypass that.

EE can erase Low Godly regen, and you can't negate transmutation with low godly without feats of doing so, which I doubt he have
since when, violet void seems to be wholly physical, something low godly seems to wholly say no to, he can literally create a new body from his mind how would turning one of his bodies into rings stop him from making a new one, which is null anyways since I found the resistance to transmutation which is legit

since when, violet void seems to be wholly physical, something low godly seems to wholly say no to, he can literally create a new body from his mind how would turning one of his bodies into rings stop him from making a new one, which is null anyways since I found the resistance to transmutation which is legit
Well, what the pages states is the rather opposite.

Regen can't bypass transmutation even with low-godly, because it's perma incapping in this situation due to the fact that it's essentially rendering the opponent unconscious to even act on it's own volition.

Violet Void would actually absorb him in a sort of a Black Hole which will also EE him. Regardless he doesn't resist absorption

Back